Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

He Wants Me To Leave Clothes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes (11251 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2009
Are you referring to me?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 4:34pm On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

You know that things differ in different cultural societies in terms of the way people think etc

In naija, I'm sure moving in with a guy would be seen as a 'cheap' on the girl's part, alie? tongue

I understand wat u mean but even of the guy isnt nigerian. . . . . two months into a relationship doesnt mean u have to move in. . . ppl shud have self respect undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I understand wat u mean but even of the guy isnt nigerian. . . . . two months into a relationsip doesnt mean u have to move in. . . ppl shud have self respect undecided
I know na, I agree, a girl should not live with a guy unless they're married.

I meant that as in, the girl wanted to know of what his actions implied and from some Nigerian men's point of view, such a move would be seen as cheap.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 4:36pm On May 21, 2009
congoshine:

You middle name just changed to 'Gboko' !

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:42pm On May 21, 2009
I dont understand pidgin, am alone so your reply went over my head

amebo no1.:

win her over, make her feel comfy, then she might easily give in, maybe she isnt giving him enough sex, so he wants to bring her closer

makes sense. I get you now
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

I meant that as in, the girl wanted to know of what his actions implied and from some Nigerian men's point of view, such a move would be seen as cheap.
As posted, dude never asked her to move in. Y'all are just concluding based on the apparent fact that he only asked her to leave some of her clothes behind automatically equates to he asking her to move in.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 21, 2009
jay bee:

As posted, dude never asked her to move in. Y'all are just concluding based on the apparent fact that he only asked her to leave some of her clothes behind automatically equates to he asking her to move in.

Are you not a man? Haven't we all played this game before?

Leave clothes . . . means she no longer has an excuse to leave once its late . . . and we both know where that will end up. Bed of course.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 4:47pm On May 21, 2009
I am not moving in with the guy. I haven't even left anything at his home. He asked which made me think about his intentions.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2009
davidylan:

Leave clothes . . . means she no longer has an excuse to leave once its late . . . and we both know where that will end up. Bed of course.

I have always known u've being a very bad boy . . . . . . before tongue cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2009
jay bee:

I said that based on the possibility of him indirectly having asked her to leave her clothes with the intentions of her moving in grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I have always known u've been a very bad boy . . . . . . before tongue cheesy

That is not even being bad, just protecting personal interests.  grin

A woman's first excuse to leave your house after 11pm is - what will i wear to work tomorrow? I cant take a shower because i dont have my things here . . . get her to leave an extra pair of all she needs at your place and problem is solved!
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

lol majority of the Nigerians in the UK are living with their "bfs". Na you people start the trend for Africa o
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2009
davidylan:

To answer your question, I haven't played that game before.
And i will most def not conclude that a girl is trying to move in with me just because she leaves 1 or 2 of her clothes behind at mine.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 4:53pm On May 21, 2009
Am Alone:

Reasons

The guy fit truely love her oooooo, BUT! She her self get dignity naaaa. Se the talk: she fit leave her cloth undecided undecided undecided
Not even abeg you fit leave your cloth or more codely abeg you fit spend some few more days. . . . Make the Abeg dey there!

secondly the guy fit think say him dey in love grin grin grin grin grin grin so when him eyes go clear; "my friend will you leave my house??"

Lastly. . . I know some few guys wey dey call am bleeping contract. . . grin grin

And more reasons oooo but with the BUT! Now don't get it twisted no mean say ee no fit lead to something kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss But he rear like unicorn

To make everything damn short mam.

This my point from the second and last line

Secondly the guy may think he is in love grin grin grin grin grin grin so when the gets himself; My friend will you leave my house??" he would ask the lady

Lastly. . . I know some few guys who call this a fucking contract. . . grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 21, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

lol majority of the Nigerians in the UK are living with their "bfs". Na you people start the trend for Africa o
It's a terrible trend o, I'm absolutely against it grin cool
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 4:56pm On May 21, 2009
davidylan:

That is not even being bad, just protecting personal interests. grin

A woman's first excuse to leave your house after 11pm is - what will i wear to work tomorrow? I cant take a shower because i dont have my things here . . . get her to leave an extra pair of all she needs at your place and problem is solved!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Speaking from xperience are we? tongue
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 4:57pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

I am not moving in with the guy. I haven't even left anything at his home. He asked which made me think about his intentions.

It is damn good you are online. Now Sorry ooo Just say N                           then                       O grin grin grin

easy. . . . . .  Gurl play the hard to get shit small na! E no only end for be my girlfriend
It goes on and on and on and on
As long as the relationship can endure.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2009
To am alone

What is a fing contract?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by StrStruck(f): 4:59pm On May 21, 2009
There's nothing wrong with it but 2 months is pretty early to be leaving some stuff back in his place. Personally, I won't recommend until you're sure it's going to be serious.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 4:59pm On May 21, 2009
jay bee:

And i will most def not conclude that a girl is trying to move in with me just because she leaves 1 or 2 of her clothes behind at mine.

yea yea, that was the same game you played with shegirl now shes history tongue tongue
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2009
St☆rStruck:

There's nothing wrong with it but 2 months is pretty early to be leaving some stuff back in his place. Personally, I won't recommend until you're sure it's going to be serious.

Immediately u move in with a guy . . . . . say bye bye to marriage cheesy
Yes . . . u can spend weekends with him but move in . . . . Mba grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 21, 2009
jay bee:

Chairman na wa o. A woman leaves 2 clothes behind and you think she just left them there to save them from insects? grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by StrStruck(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Immediately u move in with a guy . . . . . say bye bye to marriage cheesy
Yes . . . u can spend weekends with him but move in . . . . Mba grin

More often than not yes.

But in the poster's defense, she's only keeping an extra set of clothing in his place. Too early though . . . too early.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 5:03pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

To am alone

What is a fing contract?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A guy who have not the slitest intrest in a girl, but go for her is not intrested in anything about her but the mess!
Come like with me, why? cos of the mess-----------maybe oooo
A fuc.king contract is when a guy start dating a gurl or get a gurl to be with him just so that he can not just mess her but always and keep bleeping her. . . . . Fuc.king contract---that's what the street call it grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by TOPE20001(f): 5:06pm On May 21, 2009
St☆rStruck:

More often than not yes.

But in the poster's defense, she's only keeping an extra set of clothing in his place. Too early though . . . too early.

That is the botton line

@david
just because a women leave 2 or more clothes in her man's house doesnt mean she wants to move in jor angry cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by StrStruck(f): 5:07pm On May 21, 2009
Yeah David, she's not trying to move in.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 5:10pm On May 21, 2009
I have no clothes at his house. Is anyone listening to me? No clothes. He just asked.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 5:11pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

That is the botton line

@david
just because a women leave 2 or more clothes in her man's house doesnt mean she wants to move in jor angry cheesy

rome was not built in a day, na small small e dey start
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 5:15pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

That is the botton line

@david

Ha TOPE2000! Some girl sabi play card ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hhmmmmmmm before you go get to know them don check-up for your head grin grin grin grin grin play play don turn to eat and go grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@david

Do you have clothes in someone's house? shocked grin

But seriously though . . . its slow and steady. It starts with leaving clothes, a face cream, small extra night bag . . . before you know it you've become his live-in lover. If you can leave clothes why not spend the night, then a weekend, then the month . . . then God knows how long again. Once you've started sleeping there then think of cleaning, then cooking, then you get a spare key . . . in short why not just become a wife-in-waiting. When he is ready to get rid of you though, i wont feel sorry for you.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2009
davidylan:

Do you have clothes in someone's house? shocked grin

But seriously though . . . its slow and steady. It starts with leaving clothes, a face cream, small extra night bag . . . before you know it you've become his live-in lover. If you can leave clothes why not spend the night, then a weekend, then the month . . . then God knows how long again. Once you've started sleeping there then think of cleaning, then cooking, then you get a spare key . . . in short why not just become a wife-in-waiting. When he is ready to get rid of you though, i wont feel sorry for you.

they are protecting their territory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Ways To Make A Girl Laugh,smile And Like You / Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.