Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

He Wants Me To Leave Clothes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes (11254 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2009
just smearing lipstick on his clothes is way cheaper
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by StrStruck(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

just smearing lipstick on his clothes is way cheaper

Or rub some of your perfume off on his clothes, or leave your panties hidden somewhere in the car lol.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by tpiah: 5:32pm On May 21, 2009
let me not start telling horror stories here.

If i say my friend or my cousin people might think its me grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 21, 2009
St☆rStruck:

You're reading too much into it.

I dont think so.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2009
So he could be trying to turn me into his at-home-lover. That could be true, and yet the way he looks at me is diferent than before. It's warmer. Men are funny. You never know what's on their minds.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 5:52pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

So he could be trying to turn me into his at-home-lover. That could be true, and yet the way he looks at me is diferent than before. It's warmer. Men are funny. You never know what's on their minds.

grin grin grin grin Yeah! I like that wink
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by AmAlone: 5:57pm On May 21, 2009
what's on a mans mind

Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by sistawoman: 6:00pm On May 21, 2009
Just because some others that you know have been burnt in the past does not mean that this guy will do this to her.

Slow and steady is always the best advice but the guy may pick up the pace.

She says he is being warmer with her and looking at her differently.

I say this. . . . if you want to see where his head is, dont leave anything and see if he says it again.  Then you know that he really means it.

He may want her to stay later because he enjoys her company.

I have had a guy tell me that and left a change of clothes at his house to have my r/s with him stay the same and not be any more intense then it already was.  It just made it far more convient for me when I had to get ready for work in the morning.  It just meant that I did not have to get up so early to go home and shower and change I could sleep in for another hour and go to work from his place.

Or it meant that when we were going someplace I could change and prep at his spot instead of having to go all the way home.

I have had guys leave a couple of items at my spot and that in no way signaled a bleeping contract.

Yall are so twisted and burned from love that you cant see the beauty in these two lovers.

She did not ask him, she did not hint around it, she did not bring it up.  HE DID!!!!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by tpiah: 6:00pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

you're already his at home lover.

Maybe he enjoyed the previous day's sex, or he just got a promotion at work. Or he just got a new niece/nephew.

Any number of reasons.

However, before you start thinking of spray painting your name on his living room wall, remember the bolded portion!

Dont be surprised if he also looks at someone else that way. I'm not saying he's cheating- just that maybe its his nature to be warm and friendly. Some people are like that.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by IFELEKE(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

I have no clothes at his house. Is anyone listening to me? No clothes. He just asked.
Refrain from posting,Just quietly read the posts on the subject matter and learn some lessons. If you do so, You won't be coming back here crying blue murder.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 6:23pm On May 21, 2009
You don't know me. I won't be crying. I will keep it moving and just date someone else. Relationships are relationships. You live and you learn, but it's the way that you bounce back which is so important. I won't be the first girl who got dumped and he won't be the last guy who got dumped. People move on all the time. That's life.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Vuitton(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2009
My dear tell them wots up.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by chinesedoll(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

You don't know me. I won't be crying. I will keep it moving and just date someone else. Relationships are relationships. You live and you learn, but it's the way that you bounce back which is so important. I won't be the first girl who got dumped and he won't be the last guy who got dumped. People move on all the time. That's life.

dats d spirit babe
Tell dem
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 6:44pm On May 21, 2009
Refrain from posting,Just quietly read the posts on the subject matter and learn some lessons. If you do so, You won't be coming back here crying blue murder.

First of all, I am not stupid in the way of education, but naive to the way of African etiquette. The nigerian customs are different from American culture. I am an American woman dating a man from Africa. I have dated many American guys. I am not a bad looking girl. I get dates all the time. Don't ever think that I have to settle for this guy. I do have other options. I didn't mention this before, but I know a lot of women who are living with their boyfriend and they end up marrying them (meaning the guy is taking care of the girl). On the same token, I know guys that don't marry their girlfriend who are not staying together. Everyones situation is different. Some of you guys seen so tough, but I know some girls that could easily tame that.  Not every girl end up being dumped and hurt. You guys sometimes become victims of love too. Never forget that.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by tpiah: 6:45pm On May 21, 2009
oh, you didnt say you were American.

Different ball game then.

I thought you're Nigerian.

I've even responded on one of your previous threads- didnt realize that.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 7:25pm On May 21, 2009
does it make a difference?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ejembiboy(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2009
ma guy is in love, he must be a very good vergin befor this wonderful weekend,pls stay!!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Archilles(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

First of all, I am not stupid in the way of education, but naive to the way of African etiquette. The nigerian customs are different from American culture. I am an American woman dating a man from Africa. I have dated many American guys. I am not a bad looking girl. I get dates all the time. Don't ever think that I have to settle for this guy. I do have other options. I didn't mention this before, but I know a lot of women who are living with their boyfriend and they end up marrying them (meaning the guy is taking care of the girl). On the same token, I know guys that don't marry their girlfriend who are not staying together. Everyones situation is different. Some of you guys seen so tough, but I know some girls that could easily tame that.  Not every girl end up being dumped and hurt. You guys sometimes become victims of love too. Never forget that.

mi2009, I guess you will get accurate answers if you mention you are an american (I believe you mean thorough-bred, no that you won visa lottery or something) whenever you post a topic. Pple reply to your post thinking you are Nigerian and gave you advice as one. You americans can sleep with each other at first sight and its seen as normal but you try that in naija and you are "definitely" a wh ore.

To answer your question, since you feel you can move on whenever you like, then go ahead and leave your clothes (your entire wardrobe, if you like) in his house. Just remember to leave a big suitcase there too, you might need one in a hurry. Good luck.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2009
from all the negative responses. no wonder this post views naija men in a bad light. people never post anythng positve.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by sistawoman: 8:57pm On May 21, 2009
Archilles:

mi2009, I guess you will get accurate answers if you mention you are an american (I believe you mean thorough-bred, no that you won visa lottery or something) whenever you post a topic. Pple reply to your post thinking you are Nigerian and gave you advice as one. You americans can sleep with each other at first sight and its seen as normal but you try that in naija and you are "definitely" a wh ore.

To answer your question, since you feel you can move on whenever you like, then go ahead and leave your clothes (your entire wardrobe, if you like) in his house. Just remember to leave a big suitcase there too, you might need one in a hurry. Good luck.

That is pure utter BS. Should I start listing for you the thread topics that have covered this very behavior in Nigerian women? Are not men and women the same all over the world? Yes they are. Carry your anti-american bullshit some place else.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Archilles(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

from all the negative responses. no wonder this post views naija men in a bad light. people never post anythng positve.

Dont get us wrong. Naija men are wonderful beings. But just like men the world over, dont throw yourself at them.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Archilles(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2009
sistawoman:

Should I start listing for you the thread topics that have covered this very behavior in Nigerian women?
Plenty of them, i'm sure. And I'm also sure 99.9% of them are referred to as wh ores.

sistawoman:

Carry your anti-american bullshit some place else.
I'm not even close to being one.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by sistawoman: 9:45pm On May 21, 2009
@Archilles

No they are called Ashowes (sp)

Whores is an english word, thus implying we know what it means and we use the word.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Uche2nna(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2009
mi2009:

Thats what U do expect whenever U bring up an issue like this and most of the posters are of femine persuasion.

If I started a thread like this about a girl asking to leave stuff in ma crib after TWO YEARS of dating, be rest assured that the males here would scream blue murder.

Thats the way it is , this is not abouty nationality, my dear.

U know ur man and the relationship U have with him better than we do here and would be in a stronger position to assess his motives better than us. All we know is that the guy is  Nigerian and peeps here would be very quick to get to a pigeon-holed conclusion.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2009
lets take a moment to leave all the religious aspects of fornication etal aside, we all know unmarried people have no business having sex, even though 90% do or have done that

the guy and the girl are already getting it on. . .so all this respect business is already moot. actually its just naija male double standards

i have friends who have shacked up with their chicks back in the day, and married them, and i have friends who shacked up with chicks and dumped them.

sadly out of school, there's no real way of knowing a guys intentions. you may get some hints from the sort of peeps he rolls with.

by all means drop a few clothes. for me, i see it as more of convenience for both of you than anything else. you hit his house on a monday night, and you stay over. are you going to wear the same clothes you wore the day before to work? unless you are going straight home from his house, having some stuff there is just simply logical.ditto if you plan on unscheduled weekends. i used to hang out at a friends place, so i dropped some clothes there.maybe not quite the same analogy, but you get the idea

a man who shacks up with you then calls you loose for doing so is nothing more than a sanctimonious hypocrite. so what does it say of him? is he not also loose for living in sin?

all such a guy is doing is going for the cowardly exit that so many of us men are known for. after all the lies and sweet nothings we tell to get into the panties, we can't exactly take them all back when we want to move on, so we resort to absurd excuses

anyhow.

@ op, do what your heart tells you. the business of love is nowhere near as cut an dried as so many of us want to believe it is
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 2:48am On May 22, 2009
Thanks OYB for your words of wisdom. smiley
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 2:54am On May 22, 2009
oh shes an american? undecided undecided

i though shes a nigerian

i wouldnt have bothered posting
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by biina: 3:14am On May 22, 2009
oyb:

lets take a moment to leave all the religious aspects of fornication etal aside, we all know unmarried people have no business having sex, even though 90% do or have done that

the guy and the girl are already getting it on. . .so all this respect business is already moot. actually its just naija male double standards

i have friends who have shacked up with their chicks back in the day, and married them, and i have friends who shacked up with chicks and dumped them.

sadly out of school, there's no real way of knowing a guys intentions. you may get some hints from the sort of peeps  he rolls with.

by all means drop a few clothes. for me, i see it as more of convenience for both of you than anything else. you hit his house on a monday night, and you stay over. are you going to wear the same clothes you wore the day  before to work? unless you are going straight home from his house, having some stuff there is just simply logical.ditto if you plan on unscheduled weekends. i used to hang out at a friends place, so i dropped some clothes there.maybe not quite the same analogy, but you get the idea

a man who shacks up with you then calls you loose for doing so is nothing more than a sanctimonious hypocrite. so what does it say of him? is he not also loose for living in sin?

all such a guy is doing is going for the cowardly exit that so many of us men are known for. after all the lies and sweet nothings we tell to get into the panties, we can't exactly take them all back when we want to move on, so we resort to absurd excuses

anyhow.

@ op, do what your heart tells you. the business of love is nowhere near as cut an dried as so many of us want to believe it is
who say no be d same analogy? we no get proof say u no fit dey climb brokeback mountain  grin
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:44am On May 22, 2009
he's married with an adorable kid

anyway totally agree with oyba baba cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by 190: 4:07am On May 22, 2009
@plat
did u just say JUJU
@poster
ure question can be answered even by a jss 1 girl
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by shanda(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2009
@poster
the guy will Bleep the hell out of you, and later dump u.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by presido1: 9:17am On May 22, 2009
Poster i think your mind won't play tricks on you. After reading all the post here you will still make a decision based on what you mind tells you.
You can't know whats in the guys mind unless you are a mind reader. He might mean good and you interpret it to be bad and vice versa.
Just follow you instinct after sampling all the opinions in here.

I don't see anything wrong in sleeping with a guy after dating him for 2 mnths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / Unknown Young Boy Raped By 3 School Girls (PHOTOS) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.