Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan (26663 Views)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt / Fashola Will Need A Doctor, A Massager, And Prayer Warriors’ - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by tolexy007(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
b
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Abugab(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
He is very right. I share this same opinion like many other Nigerians as well.
Dude is a fantastic administrator
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by maputohq: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria?
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by godoluwa(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
kunle, you are sick
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
After Buhari, power should go to the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.
I laugh in biafra

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by jaymejate: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fashola 4 president? Ehn he fit be president for one of his movies not in real life bro

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by allanphash7(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
What is walahi pls my brother

NB: i am a yoruba man and i am a fan of BRF
ikombe:
Walahi dat man go good for d job undecided
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by odiereke(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Amen ooooooo
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by emhoonline(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
But when you were young our parent used to say we are the leaders of tomorow

Kunle why are you promoting Pa Fasola to be president in the near future

U still want him to still lead ur children abi

#shoroniyen
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Seconded
thirded

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by flokii: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

eyah... you're embracing one Nigeria that's great

just that even if we yorubas agree... will d north do same?

look at oga Jona... after appointing Notherners, even gave them VP ticket.. they voted him out

who's to blame... yorubas he neglected or hausas that rejected him?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Funjosh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
As long as Nigeria still remains One, I don't need a prophet to tell me that.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by MrBasketball: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fashola will be.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by jewelbaby55(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
As usual
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Funjosh(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
thirded

Fourthed tongue

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by ooshinibos: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

is it true that ibos don't know how to take care of their own ??
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Kangol99(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by hajhud: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Igbo's get Biafra na. Aaaa wetin dis one de talk.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am home alone watching blue movie. Vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder pls come and keep me company

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Chidozieude: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
I wonder how Fashola will defeat a northern candidate without help from the SS/SE

Very easy

Igbos should have Biafra by then
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by vigasimple(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ordinarily, in a sane society, he should have been the President now or people begging him to do so. But in a born to rule Fulani masters country, 'he is an infidel'.

In Nigeria, it is Tribalism and Religion that determines most things otherwise what does Buhari brings to the table that in 2015 we are still using a man with pre analogue phone brain in the era of smartphones.

Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by UIA04(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yes o may god be with him
Fasholas nose be like Abeg kunle you shi.t for body ni
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
his performance or non-performance as a minister will determine that.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by IYANGBALI: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Funjosh:

Fourthed tongue
yeye boy geraout of here man tongue
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by pus22: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by bettercreature(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
I wonder how Fashola will defeat a northern candidate without help from the SS/SE
tho the hatred i have for you is actually paying my bill but i must support you on this one
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by undefeated(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, nothing special about him
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by mike404(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
I GAT NO BUSINESS WITH ZOOGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by kenoz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah

bro i sent u my number and email. kindly get in touch
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by GoodMuyis(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

so you believed that every region is important in Nigeria, but you guys claim its was gang up against GEJ.

All the same if he is smart in politics and stay on better side he can become president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside / Voters' Registration Per Region And States / Julius Malema Is In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.