Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan (26664 Views)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt / Fashola Will Need A Doctor, A Massager, And Prayer Warriors’ - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by EternalTruths: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
AmazingDanny:
look at this one o

Please totally reject Igbo presidency and tell the UN that they can't be trusted with power grin
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by chesterlee(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lmao....Biggest Joke!

Make Born to rule Abokki Man hear that one. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by 9jatriot(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

You need to stop watching nollywood....its making your imagination movie like.

Me?? Nollywood?? Very funny, I have spent long enough time on earth to know that Nigerian politicians have no morals whether ruling or in opposition.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by busyfishing(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
[i]Now Faith is the essence of things hoped for and the evidence of things not see.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Banter1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
EternalTruths:

Say it louder unto the ears of UN

Please tell the UN that the Igbos will never rule Nigeria grin
who da F is UN? You think they give a hoot about you? And why don't you tell them yourself.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Adekunleideology(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt] i would have wished him that but for the fact that he is a yoruba man,i refuse to accept that....if awolow can betray the igbos after being released from prison by igbo men only to go back to lagos and become gowons finace minister, enact abandoned property act and 20 pounds policy then wahala dey.
may the yorubas never see the presidency till thy kindgom come.....may famine strike the South West and finish up their wretched states.....may the fulanis headsmen ravage the region and enslave them just like they have done in illorin.....thank God i am not from that God forsaken waste land..

[/size]
you and your family plus your generation to come are cursed,you will never know peace !!! Ole olori buruku Biafra bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
donholy28:
wetin do Biafra?

Dis na serious question. Jokes Aside. Joke na Woman.

Are you in or out?
In Limbo?
A whole Tribe?
With Elders?

Fighting again from 1-0 down in War for What.
With Millions of lives bred in every Nigerian Slum and Theirs too.

Since Nigeria will Win By God's Grace
And Britain says they are not aware of Biafra
Since They are on Nigeria's side for size
And America and Allied Forces follow Shooter

Where Britico will not give Francophone anything
Since they have signed Entente Cordiale
That is to say A Gentleman's Agreement
They will discuss it all with PMB in
London, Washington, UN in NY and Paris

Is Biafra going to be visa-free or queueing behind Nigeria?

Gary na from Ijebu
Ugwu dey grow for Lagos
Cow meat, Naija General Meat, Tomato, Maize, Pepper and Onions are from The North.
Goat... Ewu is everywhere
Yam is Abuja and Benue Material

That aside
Yeye dey Mess
All of us and our Papa dem dem don Suffer and Smile for Naija
Na only una open eye

Anambra had a bridge and Anambra + Imo had Federal Universities when many many Nigerian states had none at all at all, na him bad.

That is
Before 2 Igbo States were being shared into 5
@5
@5
And 5?

When Ijebu State and Ogoja State, Colonial District Headquarters never get State?

I just wonder what Igbos want

A word is enough for... Fool or Wise?
Get a Life.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by EternalTruths: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Banter1:
who da F is UN? You think they give a hoot about you? And why don't you tell them yourself.

The UN are noise makers

Please mobilize people against Igbo presidency cool
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Alphaoscar: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
I wonder how Fashola will defeat a northern candidate without help from the SS/SE

old fool speak for your SE and let the SS make their stand at the appropriate time.

Yorubas never have any problem with the SS and SS have no problem with the SW. we know those that are born to hate and we care less about them.

SS is a separate entity and never ever an extension of any region. They are wise enough to take their stand without any idiat spoonfeeding them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Moz22: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
After Buhari, power should go to the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.
joker!
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kunle is what he is- an entertainer. I don't take entertainers' opinions to be anything meaningful. Most often they are sycophants and brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by chinchum(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari has set him up. If he succeeds in works/power by the end of 2017, where power supply to homes increased considerably and many roads project ongoing including rail roads, the whole of 2018, Nigerians will practically be on his neck to run . He has only 25 months to prove himself. The countdown has started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I doubt that will ever happen at least not any time soon, For an Ibo man to be president, you need either the Northern block vote or the SW block vote and you need an ibo candidate that is sellable nationally. I cannot see Ibo (I mean core Ibo, not delta or cross river) being a president of this country especially now that the suspicion and mistrust seems to be growing by the day, you only have to look at any page on Naira land, every topic becomes a tribal fight.

It reminds me of the Jesse jackson who contested for President, blacks have been in America for 200 years but it took a 1st generation immigrant not entrenched in black american hangups to become the 1st black president, why? because all the previous black politicians/leaders like Jackson always played the ethnic card and the larger population were uneasy about handing over power to people who kept practising politics of division, us and them. If Ibos want to become president they need to stop playing the Biafra card! Northerners don't trust Ibos from time the 1st coup etc and they don't like handing over power period and now Ibos are alienating themselves from yorubas. Not exactly a smart way to becoming president one day is it?

it is a sad state of affairs that we still see things along ethnic lines, those who started the civil war are long dead but people who werent around during the civil war carry on as if they were there. It's a shame but that's the reality of our politics

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by titanic1(f): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ss nd Biafra will vote u knw northerz nd igbos are like oil nd water
chukwudi44:
I wonder how Fashola will defeat a northern candidate without help from the SS/SE
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by benjsniper33: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
pasol4real:

says who ,u must be a very bad Student of history.North has never n will never Do anything with the Southwest .Apart from this 2015 there have never bin any alliance between the North n sw.even then it was the sw that followed the North not the other way round.

go and read bout the nigerian civil war for a starting
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You want them to Biafrarise us? what you say is true but with these their actions these days (Biafra protests and all) I as a south side person am scared of them getting hold of power.....
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by titanic1(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Biafra cant bb oo so dat u go sell us to chinese or korea abi
EUROBOMBER:

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by EternalTruths: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You want them to Biafrarise us? what you say is true but with these their actions these days (Biafra protests and all) I as a south side person is scared of them getting hold of power.....

Yes oooooooooo

we must warn UN about the treacherous Igbos grin
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by ralphblac(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

sorry.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
He will be the President of his Compound people,Oily soup induced day dream.Sout Wastes are destined to become V.P forever,Obj was just lucky.See Ofenmanu and President,Lol.Unless no notherner will contest against you people,because we the Igbos have decided to be voting Northerners anytime the come out,since you people said that it is politically wise to do so.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
EternalTruths:

Yes oooooooooo

we must warn UN about the treacherous Igbos grin
guy abeg follow me carry plackard dey waka for highway tomorrow .... make we protest.... If we allow them, dem go just enter power, cut all the juicy parts of Nigeria turn am to Biafra then dem go resign from presidency leaving the rest if Nigeria in wilderness..... we go gree ooooo we no go gree...... united nations. we no go gree...... grin
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by bashydemy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
his performance or non-performance as a minister will determine that.
He is the next President after PMB, I will campaign for him with my last blood..
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by rhymaster: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No, power can never go to Ibos because they are biafrans! Power can never go to secessionists or coup plotters of war mongers! Let Ibos get presidency in Biafra but never in Nigeria!
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by dahme147(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
I concur,,but he will be d Vice President b4 he rises to d president
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by azezola(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
InshAllah
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't like this Kunle guy after the immature comments he made.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by NovusHomo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Really? You want a Biafran to rule over another country? What have you been drinking, smoking, or snorting? Where do you think you are, Gabon?! grin
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by mandhi(m): 1:36am On Nov 20, 2015
chaberry:
Will the Northerners allow that to happen?
Why not, after all he has,proved himself to be a leader and capable of handling pressure.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by onatisi(m): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist:
Lets Hope So ?
he can only become the president of Nigeria in one of kunle afolayan's films .
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by henryhemon(m): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2015
twoondei:
Dude has got it all going well for him. He sure can become president if PYO doesn't become president in the next 8yrs and if Saraki remains in APC .

If saraki returns to where he came from, his CV can earn him the ticket. He has a blend of hausa and Yoruba supporters.

Again, we can't rule out the influence of Tinubu.

Overall, BRF should do very well on hi present portfolio. Then will more work be the reward for hard work.

Saraki can never be the president of this country,it is one thing to be a presidential candidate and another to win. Except we are presented with the 2015 situation where we had to choose between good and better.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by FisifunKododada: 3:03am On Nov 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

cool No way. Igbos are traitors - not fit to lead a ONE Nigeria. Gaskiya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna / Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.