Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan (26661 Views)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt / Fashola Will Need A Doctor, A Massager, And Prayer Warriors’ - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by banio: 3:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Let not your loyalty be tested. Useless man. Coward. Thief
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by RickyTan: 4:17am On Nov 20, 2015
lookandlaff:

I doubt that will ever happen at least not any time soon, For an Ibo man to be president, you need either the Northern block vote or the SW block vote and you need an ibo candidate that is sellable nationally. I cannot see Ibo (I mean core Ibo, not delta or cross river) being a president of this country especially now that the suspicion and mistrust seems to be growing by the day, you only have to look at any page on Naira land, every topic becomes a tribal fight.

It reminds me of the Jesse jackson who contested for President, blacks have been in America for 200 years but it took a 1st generation immigrant not entrenched in black american hangups to become the 1st black president, why? because all the previous black politicians/leaders like Jackson always played the ethnic card and the larger population were uneasy about handing over power to people who kept practising politics of division, us and them. If Ibos want to become president they need to stop playing the Biafra card! Northerners don't trust Ibos from time the 1st coup etc and they don't like handing over power period and now Ibos are alienating themselves from yorubas. Not exactly a smart way to becoming president one day is it?

it is a sad state of affairs that we still see things along ethnic lines, those who started the civil war are long dead but people who werent around during the civil war carry on as if they were there. It's a shame but that's the reality of our politics

The power rotation is due north now. When they finish and power come south it is ibo turn . ibo can be anything delta rivers included. All na IBO. That or you inviting chaos.

All this long theory you wrote here na for the baboons.

As for nairaland going tribal .Don't take them seriously . It is anonymous so people try to be provocative
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:20am On Nov 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
After Buhari, power should go to the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.

Not in this lifetime they won't. Ibos are not ready until 4015
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by RickyTan: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Not in this lifetime they won't. Ibos are not ready until 4015

Lol. That means Yoruba will be in 4031 bc Yoruba will not be president of one Naija before ibo. They have had their turn .

So after 8 years of ibo then 8years back to north then back to Yoruba.

So keep wishing ibo 4015 bc Yoruba is 16 years behind

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Horus(m): 4:58am On Nov 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J2hYszc6TI

[size=15pt]Fashola's Success Determines Nigeria's Future - Okigbo Pt 1[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHMcnd66qjU

[size=15pt]Fashola's Success Determines Nigeria's Future - Okigbo Pt 2[/size]
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Jaideyone(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2015
onyepapa:
After eating OILY soup this foool is now having OILY dream!!
donkey no one in your generation has achieved what kunle has achieved. maybe you should eat oily soup too
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by naijaking1: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2015
NO, Fasoye will be president before Fashola.
Just like George Bush, the population will swing heavily away from anything Buhari within a few years.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by wealthmi1: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Bros,hope no b lobby u dey take style lobby?
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by nobeku: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2015
chaberry:
Will the Northerners allow that to happen?
It's this cowardice that I hate in people of the southern part of Nigeria... Are you now saying the North is your natural boss? Keep on marginalizing yourself..
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by HastaCuando(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2015
............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry.
This is very unfair!!!
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by juman(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Hiss

Rather apc people should deliver first.

APC that cannot provide regular supply of fuel daily, how will they be able to build the much needed infrastructure.

APC is overrated party. Just noise maker party.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Lurcky(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2015
That can never happen
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Vadel(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2015
fiizznation:
As a northerner, I can't wait for the day I will address fashola as the commander-in-chief of the arm forces if God spare my life till that day. The man is hardworking, dedicated and intelligent.

May God see us through.

WOW! this is the most sensible thing I've seen so far on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by mioltai(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2015
donholy28:
wetin do Biafra?
abeg help me ask am oh. better still nnamdi kanu shd be nigeria's president
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

old fool speak for your SE and let the SS make their stand at the appropriate time.

Yorubas never have any problem with the SS and SS have no problem with the SW. we know those that are born to hate and we care less about them.

SS is a separate entity and never ever an extension of any region. They are wise enough to take their stand without any idiat spoonfeeding them.

Lolz!! You expect the SS to vote for a SW candidate after the SW betrayal of GEJ in 2015? Una never see anything yet!!!just let the APC be stupid enough to field a SW candidate

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by barrysome001: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2015
chaberry:
Will the Northerners allow that to happen?

Is Nigeria all about them? Na WA!
U see well oga Kunle, God help him!
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Alphaoscar: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz!! You expect the SS to vote for a SW candidate after the SW betrayal of GEJ in 2015? Una never see anything yet!!!just let the APC be stupid enough to field a SW candidate

speak for your hate filled region and let the SS do their thing.

how many SS people Jonathan's government was able to impact their lives positively? The SS people are more refined in their thinking and more objective than you lots.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by badesco(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Let wait and see if he will perform in the present position.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by dotune(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
I wonder how Fashola will defeat a northern candidate without help from the SS/SE

Obviously he will wait for the north to finish their tenure in 2023. If he's presented as a candidate based on his performance as a minister now, then the north will vote for him just like they did for OBJ. He doesn't really need to team up with SS and SE. But in any case, Nigerians will vote for him regardless of their ethnicity based on his performance.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by chopido(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Is it because u both shared a meal together? That's y u are wishing? I will rule before him so keep waiting
viviangist:
Lets Hope So ?
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by darelar(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
donholy28:
wetin do Biafra?
I thought Biafra said they're not part of Nigeria?
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by 123papas(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Potential Igbo Presidents:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Charles Soludo
Pat Utomi
Peter Obi
Willie Obiano
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2015
bashydemy:
He is the next President after PMB, I will campaign for him with my last blood..

yeah i feel the same way too, but he is currently on a test now.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Banter1(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
EternalTruths:

The UN are noise makers .

Please mobilize people against Igbo presidency cool
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by onyepapa(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
am a donkey and no one in my generation will ever achieved what kunle has achieved maybe i shouldn't eat oily soup
that's just the truth! If Every yoloba man thinks like you Nigeria will a better place
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by dacovajnr: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
After Buhari, power should go to the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.
If the Igbos needs the vote they should present a reliable candidate and stop engaging in war of words with the Yorubas and form a formidable alliance with them to battle the North..if not the story no go change undecided
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by babestella: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
dacovajnr:
If the Igbos needs the vote they should present a reliable candidate and stop engaging in war of words with the Yorubas and form a formidable alliance with them to battle the North..if not the story no go change undecided

I think the Igbos might consider working with the North than align with Yorubas, much of the ridicule regarding the Igbos have been spearheaded by the Yorubas and they have not stopped. South will continue to play second fiddle because of disunity and mutual disrespect for one another. Overall, a rotational presidency between the 6 geopolitical regions and an all inclusive government will go along way to stabilise the political structure of the Nation and see the agitation for Biafra die a natural death. It's not rocket science. Once we are able to build strong institutions to run the country, we are good to go with rotational presidency.
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by leyeolanrewaju(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Kunle afolayan is high on some expired drugs
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by backtosender: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2015
U mean president of oduduwa
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Jaideyone(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
onyepapa:
that's just the truth! If Every yoloba man thinks like you Nigeria will a better place
goat believe what ever makes you sleep at night
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by onyepapa(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
goat believe what ever makes you sleep at night
uto nnegi goat
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
RickyTan:

Lol. That means Yoruba will be in 4031 bc Yoruba will not be president of one Naija before ibo. They have had their turn .

So after 8 years of ibo then 8years back to north then back to Yoruba.

So keep wishing ibo 4015 bc Yoruba is 16 years behind

Lol, is this the same RickyTan from hongkong..my personal padi....dude how far na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside / Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Julius Malema Is In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.