Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka (26281 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And The “rented” Sokoto Crowd By Onyebuchi Ememanka / Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by niceeric(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2015
obstead200:
N1,000,000,053 likes for ur comment.
dont mind the sycophant OP.
Tinubu is powerful...agreed. but how did he achieve his power? how many families went hungry? how much blood was shed? how many pple were backstabbed?
......story for the gods,the gods ooo....#babaiyaeeyan

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by magzey: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2015
swagaholic:
Op ah agree with u totally, he is, but in d South West tho.... down south south tinubu ain't worth my poo grin grin grin grin our brothers down South West have always been slaves, in Niger delta we don't have any political godfather angry
NIGER DELTA THE WAY YOU WORSHIP YOUR POLITICAL LEADERS JUST TO GET 1K .WHICH ONE U DEY grin grin grin
THINK POSITIVE PLS
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by jaydee87(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2015
its not far from the truth looking at how he started he has really grown thick in politics that every politicians want to associate with him.. removing sentiment and beef we all know politically tinubu is very good.... and presently he is the best for me oh.... u mentioned obasanjo's men remember most f them are now under tinubu in the APC...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu does not have control over 97% of Nigerian masses like the anology you painted.Tinubu's influence only ends in some parts of the SW which is less than 20% of Nigeria

SW? less than 20%...Am sure Lagos alone is just 2million people with Ibos making up 70%. It is still the same you people who talk about the promiscuity of the SW.. where does the children they keep bringing go. Stop talking out of hatred for a region. The population of the north and west makes the south east and south south where i come from a joke. I am sure this would not be interesting to you, because you ppl like to avoid facts so that your belief would not be shaken.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by sukkot: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2015
igbo paying homage to the jagaban. igbo know where the top dog is. woofff woofff

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by swagaholic: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2015
BTT:

... and see where it has led you.
. What's dis 1 saying Where has it landed us?? Is d South West better than d south south? Tinubu ND his likes has made u yeloba's their slaves 4 ever grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by toyinid78: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
One mumu said South West,,,and many of ur famly will die if dey come to lagos by visa,tinubu gave u hope he made sai baba ur president he gave dos who ar hopeless hope tru baba go slow,dos of u coming around to abuse yorubas go to ur family trace ur broda or sister married one n south south people made it big in lagos runing away from d witch in south south,dopkesi,john momo,ibru,ben brluce all made it in lagos name any yoruba man dat ever made it big in ur south sour like in ur hate n jealousy term for south west ?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by gretblue: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Only your Hero Gej will give you a better definition of Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by shaqhead: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ordinary commissioner Osinbande as President? Lol please don't make me laugh too hard please!!
That was howw folks like you said a Buhari can NEVER b president...the rest they say is history! You folks never learn.

Just in case you didnt know, Tinubu has another of his boy as Deputy to the APC gubernotorial candidate in tomorrow's election! This man is a political octopus!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Smooyis(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
All power belongs to God. He gives to people as He wills.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu does not have control over 97% of Nigerian masses like the anology you painted.Tinubu's influence only ends in some parts of the SW which is less than 20% of Nigeria

You are truly naive.
grin grin grin grin grin

If your ignorance floats your boat...goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Let me tell you, the north will never own Nigeria again. Not with zoning and federal character now a prominent part of the way Nigeria is being governed. Buhari will handover to someone from another tribe. A westerner most likely. Stop seeing the north as owners of Nigeria alone, they have been in collusion with the west to own Nigeria since 1999. Jonathan was a blip, a mistake in their grand plan. By 2019, power will return to the west and we will all vote enmasse because the person brought forward would be so appealing towards but doing the work of his partners in pocketing Nigeria. That is the north

How exactly will the SW get back the power? Will the north vote against one of its own for a SW candidate? Will the SS/SE vote for a SW candidate?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by gretblue: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Gej will give you what Tinubu stands for.The slayer of PDP

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by sukkot: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
freeborn76:
Tinubu is by far Nigeria's Machiavelli. Most haters on this forum are those who cannot fathom how and why a single man can wield such influence in our polity. The reason the East is lagging behind politically and even economically is simply because there is a dearth of influential and respected leaders. Even the Biafran cause has been sadly reduced to a village dance with everyone trying to 'outdance' the other; no one voice is strong enough to persuade the entire southeast for a just cause. They claim it is independent mindedness, I call it arrant arrogance. Tinubu does not give a hoot what others think of him, a genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus. I am a proud Tinubuist, no apologies.
the day igbo can produce a tinubu is the day they start development. till then, they remain undeveloped. igbo need to pray to okike abiama for a tinubu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by AdultMaleNegro(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2015
masinga07:
OK. he is so powerful. let him test-run his power by contesting for Nigeria president by 2019. By then u wil know he is powerless.
this shows that u don't know nothing about politics.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by shaqhead: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba lies.

Tinubu is an established local champion.
Maybe you are right but can you mention "ONE established local champion" from your corner of ds country that is at par with him or even bests him! Waiting!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by simplemach(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2015
toyinid78:
. Ur a slave under him u forget he gave u sai baba?
I reject it. and for ur info, I did not vote the dull fullani. those who voted them and chant aaaa ffffiii cccc behind them are their slaves and that I know includes YOU!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by toyinid78: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

SW? less than 20%...Am sure Lagos alone is just 2million people with Ibos making up 70%. It is still the same you people who talk about the promiscuity of the SW.. where does the children they keep bringing go. Stop talking out of hatred for a region. The population of the north and west makes the south east and south south where i come from a joke. I am sure this would not be interesting to you, because you ppl like to avoid facts so that your belief would not be shaken.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population
. Withdraw dat statement igbos make only 30 cos u only know few parts of lagos,am from lagos,n nigeria is only 55 years old so dats to tell ur dad is older dan nigeria means lagos has bin in existence before naija, lagos is populated by. Igbos in alaba mkt n aspamda n ladipo,oshodi,ijegun,ikorodu,egbeda,igando,egan,ojo,ijanikin,epe,lekki,ishagira,ikotun,imoba,esofyy,ikare,iyyagbe,ibese,ibasa,oto,iba,igbologun.ikeja,agege,mushin,agaja,ajah let me stop at ddis few name an igbo town in lagos to support ur view of 70 percent,all d deputy govenors ar picked from aworiland n mainland drove away igbos from balogun market

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
We are on the same boat. I do not understand why people cannot see with their eyes. Take it or leave it, Tinubu remains a political icon, political mathematician, a legend in breeding new politicians. Show me any Nigerian Politician who has bred more young politicians in Nigeria after the first generation politicians(Awolowo,Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello) . Tinubu knows when to dance in the market, when to talk even in the presence of kings, differentiate between a war and a battle with leaders. TINUBU, the jagaban..! smiley
freeborn76:
Tinubu is by far Nigeria's Machiavelli. Most haters on this forum are those who cannot fathom how and why a single man can wield such influence in our polity. The reason the East is lagging behind politically and even economically is simply because there is a dearth of influential and respected leaders. Even the Biafran cause has been sadly reduced to a village dance with everyone trying to 'outdance' the other; no one voice is strong enough to persuade the entire southeast for a just cause. They claim it is independent mindedness, I call it arrant arrogance. Tinubu does not give a hoot what others think of him, a genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus. I am a proud Tinubuist, no apologies.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2015
shaqhead:

Maybe you are right but can you mention "ONE established local champion" from your corner of ds country that is at par with him or even bests him! Waiting!

We igbos do not have the spirit of sabotage, we are pdp, we don't need to open new parties every election like Yoruba people. All our votes go to the same place.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by tega4eddie: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2015
tinubu is a champion .....only in southwest...he is not even sure of Ekiti due to Fayose....north south south and south east will never vote for him...
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by lakeside30: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:
You're not far from the truth. However, you didn't mention all the dubious means thorough which he has attained such heights

Beef,it wount take you to anywhere,op u forget present sitting governor Ambode is Tinubu guy
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by lakeside30: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
yyeanqah:
End time

Start time

N.B,Not NTA rubbish startime o,Nta startime is end time
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by nightmile: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
vosquare:

Who still remembers Mbadinuju of Anambra State, Achike Udenwa of Imo, Victor Attah of Akwa Ibom, Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia? That one has lost two consecutive senatorial elections.

Separating men from boys
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by shaqhead: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2015
chuna1985:

We igbos do not have the spirit of sabotage, we are pdp, we don't need to open new parties every election like Yoruba people. All our votes go to the same place.
Is this ur lame response to my question? Hmm...when you call a Tinubu an "established local champion" when obviously there is NONE from your region that can stand shoulder to shoulder with, what do you call that? What worse sabotage could that be?

You dnt even speak for ALL igbos...learn to speak for yourself Son.

Anyway I wish u good luck in ur PDP misadventure!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by masinga07(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2015
I can see so many of Tinubu puppets av quoted me. i wil rather answer u collectively. some of u APC guys are so blindfolded wit ur so called legends. how can u guys conclude dat someone who has (not total) control of just four states in nigeria namely Lagos Oyo Osun and Ogun be the most powerful man in nigeria of 36 states. where wil u put people like Obj who has installed so many governors in nigeria and powerful politicians like Atiku. d problem wit u APC supporters is dat u are all one way traffic. IRANU OSHI
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2015
toyinid78:
. Withdraw dat statement igbos make only 30 cos u only know few parts of lagos,am from lagos,n nigeria is only 55 years old so dats to tell ur dad is older dan nigeria means lagos has bin in existence before naija, lagos is populated by. Igbos in alaba mkt n aspamda n ladipo,oshodi,ijegun,ikorodu,egbeda,igando,egan,ojo,ijanikin,epe,lekki,ishagira,ikotun,imoba,esofyy,ikare,iyyagbe,ibese,ibasa,oto,iba,igbologun.ikeja,agege,mushin,agaja,ajah let me stop at ddis few name an igbo town in lagos to support ur view of 70 percent,all d deputy govenors ar picked from aworiland n mainland drove away igbos from balogun market

Did you read my comment well.. i was arguing against him that he may come and say igbos contain more than 70% of Lagos like his fellow igbo brothers have been lying about. Reread my comment well. If you too also assume igbos make up 70% of Lagos them i smh
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by nickxtra(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:
You're not far from the truth. However, you didn't mention all the dubious means thorough which he has attained such heights
Tell me who is free from dubious ways in Nigeria. Is it Dangote? Is OBJ? Is Orji Kalu? Is it yourself? No, no not one. I beg, give Tinubu kudos.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by nickxtra(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
masinga07:
I can see so many of Tinubu puppets av quoted me. i wil rather answer u collectively. some of u APC guys are so blindfolded wit ur so called legends. how can u guys conclude dat someone who has (not total) control of just four states in nigeria namely Lagos Oyo Osun and Ogun be the most powerful man in nigeria of 36 states. where wil u put people like Obj who has installed so many governors in nigeria and powerful politicians like Atiku. d problem wit u APC supporters is dat u are all one way traffic. IRANU OSHI
I can agree with you on OBJ, but on Atiku, mba!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

How exactly will the SW get back the power? Will the north vote against one of its own for a SW candidate? Will the SS/SE vote for a SW candidate?

GEJ's election is enough proof to show you the north vote who they want to vote... The south east are always fixated. The south south divided like the core north but the votes always come in. It's the east i pity because all this clamor for Biafra is like saying Nigeria keep ur politics we don't want. At the end it's a rotation between north and west... With avoiceless south south and an east clamoring for a country where everyman can be his king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.