Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why you should never marry a nairaland girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why you should never marry a nairaland girl (3524 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
90 percent of Nairaland ladies are so rude and manner-less. From my observation, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who have been trapped in marital delusion undecided Nigerian girls are very good pretenders in relationships and their real attitude will surface once you marry them. With the quotes and attacks I've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that there's no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold and irresponsible and won't hesitate to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets or go for a foreign lady angry. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every single men cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
90 percent of Nairaland ladies are so rude and manner-less. From my observation, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who have been trapped in marital delusion undecided Nigerian girls are very good pretenders in relationships and their real attitude will surface once you marry them. With the quotes and attacks I've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that there's no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold and irresponsible and won't hesitate to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets or go for a foreign lady angry. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every single men cool
My love, what about me?
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s][quote author=daretodiffer post=40258382]
My love, what about me?[/q[/s]uote]
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
U no dey see wen guys dey bash em ladies? undecided what r u saying,hey thread closed!! grin angry
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
U no dey see wen guys dey bash em ladies? undecided what r u saying,hey thread closed!! grin angry

End time ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
I don't give a damn about Nairaland girls. Most of them are dirty, ugly cunts_ that still depend on their boyfriends for financial needs. They think being extremely rude and pompous would make us to view them with some air of class, when in actuality, they are nothing short of regular street whores_

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
....[i][b]90 percent of Nairaland ladies are so rude
This research was carried out by?

searching4l0ve:
[size=10pt]My humble submission. Good luck to every single men cool[/b][/i]
One Man's point of view. Get on with ur life broh. you sound pained, like she got the better of you.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s]90 percent of Nairaland ladies are so rude and manner-less. From my observation, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who have been trapped in marital delusion undecided Nigerian girls are very good pretenders in relationships and their real attitude will surface once you marry them. With the quotes and attacks I've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that there's no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold and irresponsible and won't hesitate to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets or go for a foreign lady angry. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every single men [/s] cool
hmmm thts nt true mr OP undecided
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

This research was carried out by?

One Man's point of view. Get on with ur life broh. you sound pained, like she got the better of you.

Ass licker undecided
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:
I don't give a damn about Nairaland girls. Most of them are dirty, ugly cunts_ that still depend on their boyfriends for financial needs. They think being extremely rude and pompous would make us to view them with some air of class, regardless, they are nothing short of street whores_

GBAM
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Judging from ur post and ur moniker. Dat means u r in d wrong place den since we r not gud. So it means u shuld deactivate ur acc naw. Unless u r searching for luv from ur fellow dudes now.

Buh hope u knw some ppl love d way one can anonymously be here without disturbances. And some can be provocative juss for fun wen dey r bored. Mind u. One's activities here might not really potray their true nature
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Again i really dont buy this thingy of NL ladies are this, NL guys are that. Let's remind ourselves that the ladies here in are essentially the same ladies out there on the streets, in the lecture hall, in the churc, club and wherever, or do they put on a special awkward identity when they're coming online? I can very well relate with what the op is driving at but i think he is approaching it from an angle, though populist, but wrong. Just as there are a number of small boys and guys without manners here, so are there for the ladies. This is a social blog for hell sake which is open to all comers including the uneducated, so don't expect everyone to reason at ur wavelength. Do your thing and move on. No rule says you should date a girl from NL, allow her bf to manage her like that, if she has one.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
nickkylawve:
hmmm thts nt true mr OP undecided

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guys own worst, nl guys lie pass APC
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Ass licker undecided
There you go mate, if the girls come out to say NL guys are small boys, without manners and more of street urchins, you would get red zoned with them. but here you are, exhibiting those traits. Way to go.
searching4l0ve:

GBAM
Saying Nairaland girls aren't worthless entities is as wrong as saying they're intelligent. I really can't imagine myself having anything to do with any. I plainly engage them on here for the sake of boredom.

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
[b]Judging from ur post and ur moniker. Dat means u r in d wrong place den since we r not gud. [/b]So it means u shuld deactivate ur acc naw. Unless u r searching for luv from ur fellow dudes now.

Buh hope u knw some ppl love d way one can anonymously be here without disturbances. And some can be provocative juss for fun wen dey r bored. Mind u. One's activities here might not really potray their true nature

did i beg for ur love abi i announce to anyone say i dey find love better address d topic n stop foaming at the mouth undecided
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by IamLEGEND1: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2015

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
How are you today? angry Let love rule! angry
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Politicos:
How are you today? angry Let love rule! angry

cool these nairaland girls are out their minds

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

did i beg for ur love abi i announce to anyone say i dey find love better address d topic n stop foaming at the mouth undecided

Lolz. Its. Jus obvious y gals have been super rude to u. Wwant u to knw dat d feeling is mutual. Wouldn't want to end up with some1 as rude as u r
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Zambux(f): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op na frustration wan kill u..... Ohk your monicker says it all keep it up, it shall come to past
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. Its. Jus obvious y gals have been super rude to u. Wwant u to knw dat d feeling is mutual. Wouldn't want to end up with some1 as rude as u r

Why u dey comment upside down? whos talking about ending up with who on here its obvious u're high on fermented sperm undecided

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:
I don't give a damn about Nairaland girls. Most of them are dirty, ugly cunts_ that still depend on their boyfriends for financial needs. They think being extremely rude and pompous would make us to view them with some air of class, when in actuality, they are nothing short of regular street whores_

You must be referring to the women in your familycheesy
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

cool these nairaland girls are out their minds

Pardon their idiosyncrasies, overlook their flaws...be tender towards them. They are weaker vessels. I count on your understanding. angry

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

Op na frustration wan kill u..... Ohk your monicker says it all keep it up, it shall come to past

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by obiorathesubtle: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Zambux(f): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40259942][/quote]

Mr sad man I no understand your grammer...
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

You must be referring to the women in your familycheesy

Stay out of this undecided
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

Mr sad man I no understand your grammer...

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Zambux(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40260092][/quote]

I do argue with saddist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What This Pervert Is Doing(photo) / This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.