Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why you should never marry a nairaland girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why you should never marry a nairaland girl (3533 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
lahit14:
Op wht do u hav against women in general, cos frm wht I gathered u hate women in some level, not just nairaland women. I still wonder y some lady hasn't created a thread abt why u shouldn't somuch as even date a nairaland guy, neva mind marriage. Such prejudice!! U forget one advantage nairaland women add. u get to read different opinions of different women on a particular topic, hundreds of em, u might not undrstand but its a form of knwledge on some level. If its becos some of dem harrased u, no vex, cos in truth dats not enough reason to draw ur bigoted conclusion.

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are correct... they are rude and pompous cos some foolish guys are sending them PMs.
Those guys deserve to be badly flogged with horsewhips for perpetuating such flawless stupidity.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Youngpo413: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Those guys deserved to be badly flogged with horsewhips for perpetuating such stupidity.
they deserve more than that sef...stupid things.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Bleep off, my mother is a bitch. i am a Dumb goat with nothing upstairs.

I will remember you in my prayers
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Fingerpussy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
k, Dat shouldnt b a prob,,,as d possibility of dem replying 2 ur pm...is =0.0000016

less chances of marriage sha......bt no probs

BOLD AND IRRESPONSIBLE.....chai
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
they deserve more than that sef...stupid things.
And the all-time oloshos will be like, "sorry I don't do PMs".
Wretched algaes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

To be candid, your type repulses me more than vinegar does.
Oloshi. I can bet that most of your stinky, overused lingeries were bought for you by your former and present magas. When you take these nitwits to eateries, they are not shy to exhibit their gluttonic tendecies, they will demand much more than a donkey can consume and will try to completely rip the guy in one swoop - glad that they are finally enjoying the luxury that they couldn't afford cause they divide crumbs amongst theirselves in their respective homes , due to the fact that papa is a struggling pauper.
wow!
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

And also endeavour to tell God to do something about your pitiable existence.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

angry tongue
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Youngpo413: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

And the all-time oloshos will be like, "sorry I don't do PMs".
Wretched algaes.
lol,so you dey notice am too...hehehe,b!tches feeling funky on top nothing.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by lahit14(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40262047][/quote]

We'r still saying thesame tin, this ur mentality abt dem being all whores will ruin ur relationshp.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol,so you dey notice am too...hehehe,b!tches feeling funky on top nothing.
Imagine the concorbility.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Youngpo413: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:
Imagine the concorbility.
don't mind them.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Why u dey comment upside down? whos talking about ending up with who on here its obvious u're high on fermented sperm undecided

Lols.

I jus cheked ur profile, saw ur threads, personal quote, pix and lastly ur moniker and I jus realised u must be a shameless faggøt. So I can onlywish u luck

Thanks for the compliments by d way.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:

Lols.

I jus cheked ur profile, saw ur threads, personal quote, pix and lastly ur moniker and I jus realised u must be a shameless faggøt. So I can onlywish u luck

Thanks for the compliments by d way.

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40264997][/quote]

Hehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheheheheehehhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahah

Hehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheheheheehehhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahah

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by saintkel(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
nickkylawve:
hmmm thts nt true mr OP undecided
Swt he is right on some aspects, d rate gals insult guys both on social media and in real life
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by GoldenJulius(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
hmmm hmmm, my own be say i like the girls on nairaland. Hope to meet one someday and become better friends..
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by onelife97: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
hmmm thts nt true mr OP undecided

The OP has bn stung by 9ja ladies hence his opinion.
But I though concur with him because I have the same experience b4 I left Nigeria years ago and when I even attempt to go and find my African Queen.It was really a very bad experience for me.

I give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus / Leaked Boob Photo Of Ex-babe Of Nigerian Promoter In Uganda Circulates Online / What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.