Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why you should never marry a nairaland girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why you should never marry a nairaland girl (3543 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by misspicy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Talo tun tu digbolugi yi sile bayi...aiye ma lo ro o

****runs out of thread****
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

You must be referring to the women in your familycheesy
Of course I knew that was the only surviving branch you're gonna cling to. Unfortunately, you're not worthy to lick the soles of the feet of the women in my family, as far to the one at infant stage.
What are ever good at? If not to leech around like a stubborn _shit that despirately repels flushing.
Little wonder you inherited your mother's lunancy. Idiot_

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
Talo tun tu digbolugi yi sile bayi...aiye ma lo ro o

****runs out of thread****

ori e loburu. iwor omo lasan ikeji aja yi undecided
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Of course I knew that was the only surviving branch you're gonna cling to. Unfortunately, you're not worthy to lick the soles of the feet of the women in my family, as far to the one at infant stage.
What are ever good at? If not to leech around like a stubborn _shit that despirately repels flushing.
Little wonder you inherited your mother's lunancy. Idiot_

grin
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

I do argue with saddist

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
90 percent of Nairaland ladies are so rude and manner-less. From my observation, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who have been trapped in marital delusion undecided Nigerian girls are very good pretenders in relationships and their real attitude will surface once you marry them. With the quotes and attacks I've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that there's no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold and irresponsible and won't hesitate to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets or go for a foreign lady angry. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every single men cool

Ok. In summary sha, u ve been searching for love on nairaland. You sound really pained. Thats life ehn. Nigeria is bigger than nairaland, just search in d right places. Pele grin
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Zambux(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40260318][/quote]

Calm down ohk.... Keep searching4l0ve
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
catlova:

Ok. In summary sha, u ve been searching for love on nairaland. You sound really pained. Thats life ehn. Nigeria is bigger than nairaland, just search in d right places. Pele grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

Thank God u know this one
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Little wonder I inherited my mother's lunancy. Idiot_

Bla bla bla grin
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Stay out of this undecided

Mtchewww

I am angry with you, don't quote me
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla grin

u nor dey hear word? angry
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
What is different abt nairaland babesare they not the same ladies you come across everyday
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
What is different abt nairaland babesare they not the same ladies you come across everyday

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by MzOnajin1(f): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmm, Op needs love.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40260797][/quote]that doesnt answer my question mr.

You opened a thread stating why guys shouldnt marry ladies from nairaland,and i ask what the difference is,the same lady you saw and admire on your way to church might be the same lady on nl.

So
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Hmmmmm, Op needs love.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy no mind am,he wan form.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Hmmmmm, Op needs love.

I need love but not from an ugly wide mouthed ape like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla grin
To be candid, your type repulses me more than vinegar does.
Oloshi. I can bet that most of your stinky, overused lingeries were bought for you by your former and present magas. When you take these nitwits to eateries, they are not shy to exhibit their gluttonic tendecies, they will demand much more than a donkey can consume and will try to completely rip the guy in one swoop - glad that they are finally enjoying the luxury that they couldn't afford cause they divide crumbs amongst theirselves in their respective homes , due to the fact that papa is a struggling pauper.

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by MzOnajin1(f): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

I need love but not from an ugly wide mouthed ape like you undecided
Awww, dt was rude. Y re u taking things so personal. U re so hurt

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Oloshi. I can bet that most of your lingeries were bought for you by your former and present magas. When you take these nitwits to eateries, they are not shy to exhibit their gluttonic tendecies, they will demand much more than a donkey can consume and will try to completely rip the guy in one take - glad that they are finally enjoying the luxury that they couldn't have cause they divide crumbs in their homes, due to the fact that papa is a pauper.

Eeyah! Who did this to you?

Who would do this to another man sad

I fear man more than I fear devil

I pray you find deliverance

1 Like

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Rather you should go seek redemption in a celestial church from the demonic spirit that has been trailing your cursed generation.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

sad
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Rather you should go seek redemption in a celestial church from the demonic spirit that has been trailing your cursed generation.

O ma se o sad

It will be well
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

sad

I am angry with you

Leave me alone or are you TheSadist
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
prettythicksme undecided
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

grin
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by obiorathesubtle: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:

Oloshi. I can bet that most of your stinky, overused lingeries were bought for you by your former and present magas. When you take these nitwits to eateries, they are not shy to exhibit their gluttonic tendecies, they will demand much more than a donkey can consume and will try to completely rip the guy in one swoop - glad that they are finally enjoying the luxury that they couldn't afford cause they divide crumbs amongst theirselves in their respective homes , due to the fact that papa is a struggling pauper.

Oh gawd! Why evils man? Was all that force necessary?? Mehn! You just threw open a portal

Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

O ma se o sad
It will be well
Bleep off, _bitch. Dumb goat with nothing upstairs.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by Youngpo413: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:
I don't give a damn about Nairaland girls. Most of them are dirty, ugly cunts_ that still depend on their boyfriends for financial needs. They think being extremely rude and pompous would make us to view them with some air of class, when in actuality, they are nothing short of regular street whores_
you are correct... they are rude and pompous cos some foolish guys are sending them PMs.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by lahit14(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op wht do u hav against women in general, cos frm wht I gathered u hate women in some level, not just nairaland women. I still wonder y some lady hasn't created a thread abt why u shouldn't somuch as even date a nairaland guy, neva mind marriage. Such prejudice!! U forget one advantage nairaland women add. u get to read different opinions of different women on a particular topic, hundreds of em, u might not undrstand but its a form of knwledge on some level. If its becos some of dem harrased u, no vex, cos in truth dats not enough reason to draw ur bigoted conclusion.
Re: Why you should never marry a nairaland girl by calabardick(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
90 percent of Nairaland ladies are so rude and manner-less. From my observation, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who have been trapped in marital delusion undecided Nigerian girls are very good pretenders in relationships and their real attitude will surface once you marry them. With the quotes and attacks I've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that there's no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold and irresponsible and won't hesitate to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets or go for a foreign lady angry. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every single men cool

are you not aware that 99.9% of men in nairaland are fuckernizers?
when you see a nairaland lady been harsh, know that she is a victim of the hit-an-run squad

R.Kelly say: One man make one woman hate all men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning / As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep / See A Egyptian Inspired Maternity Shoot, Featuring Woman Wearing Nothing (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.