Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (103695 Views)

Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead / Prince Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
PDP Still remain the governor after all
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by domopps(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
May his soul RIP........ I fear Kogi ppl ooooo

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by nigerianvenom(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip sir
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Meritocracy: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kbs468:

Well done for this insight.
But as regard your question, I believe it must have been captured by the electoral act setting up INEC and its electioneering activities too
Wada death doesn't stop his party to be a winner, he's only seize to be a beneficiary. They will declare him and his party as a winner and install his deputy. Remember people voted for him under the umbrella of a party but party is alive but main benefician is dead
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by phylshan: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
AIT just announced it. It's really shocking
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by bizgai(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
dj187:
May d fate dat befell Abubakar Audu Neva be our portion, May his gentle soul RIP
Amen ooooooo
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
God has spoken! APC is a scam. I'm not rejoicing over someone's death. But the story of the rich fool is enough indication for us to quit scamming in the name of #change. RIP though
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't say it is true because you don't know for sure yet. Don't say it can't be true because anyone can die any time. If he is dead there is no amount of rapid reporting that will bring him to life. If he is alive there is no amount of "RIP" that will kill him. Don't be in an hurry to pass information that will not change anything. People will die when they will die.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sagamite:
O she! O she o! Oshe o! O she baba! (Thank you! Thank you o! Thank you o! Thank you father!) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba ti ba wa she! Baba ti ba wa she o! Owun to jawa laya. Baba ti ba wa she! (Father has done it for us! Father has done it for us o! What we were worried about. Father has done it for us!) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic crook! May you rot in hell with that your rotten ugly face. I know the fire can never increase your ugliness.

All the Kogi baaastards that voted for him, may your lot never improve till you die. Cretins!

The government should take the money he stole, including his house in Bishops Avenue, Finchley, London. (Billionaire's row)

@bolded,

East Finchley, how did you know that?
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meritocracy:
Wada death doesn't stop his party to be a winner, he's only seize to be a beneficiary. They will declare him and his party as a winner and install his deputy. Remember people voted for him under the umbrella of a party but party is alive but main benefician is dead
Wada isn't death! Check you typing. It's PAU that's reported dead
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by informato: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
expensive joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Kbs468(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
JaaizTech:

Tough Nut to crack. PDP may take advantage of this, because the election is not concluded yet. Had it been the election was conclusive then the APC Deputy Governor candidate will step in automatically. But as it is, it may turn out that in the eyes of the law, the APC has no Gubernatorial candidate and as such votes casted for APC are null and void.
Left for me, ordinarily I would favour a re-run in the troubled areas so as to conclude the election and if APC still wins, then the Deputy Governor elect takes over and if PDP wins then so be it.
Because in the eye of the same law, Audu did not die b4 the election for APC not to have fielded a candidate, after all going by evidence, every political party in the contest actually submitted names, profiles and pictorial evidence of registration and participation in the election, so how would any lawyer assume that APC has no Candidate? Even though i am not a lawyer but lawyers too only exploits every evidence and circumstances surrounding a situation to put forward an argument and debate too all rooted in logic and reasoning just as put forward from a tweet by Mr De.le Momo.du about a SAN as commented by adioolayi here on this thread
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

East Finchley, how did you know that?

https://www.nairaland.com/546215/how-does-thieving-corrupt-nigerians#7089300

Many on NL don't know I am fcking networked into Naija upper echelon.

I knows (sic) people.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410261/tear-burn-nigerian-passport-once/10#17660152
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
That governorship seat is Never meant for him that why God Never allow him to seat there.

BUT

How come APC fielded a sickerto/HBP patience to contest for state exalted seat?

anYWAY

#RIP

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Please open the link and stop accusing me wrongly.
Sorry but I am shock myself. How can someone who won election dies like that?
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
I honestly don't know what to type
type that you want to go and join him there ,home sweet home grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P u will b greatly b miss
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Kbs468(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meritocracy:
Audu's death doesn't stop his party to be a winner, he's only seize to be a beneficiary. They will declare him and his party as a winner and install his deputy. Remember people voted for him under the umbrella of a party but party is alive but main benefician is dead
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
ALL POWERS BELONG TO GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meritocracy:
There is no how INEC will declare his party and install his deputy.
In not that the election was declared inconclusive, PDP would have been the winner as the runner up to the election, Remember that Audu has not been sworn in as governor and he was the incubent governor so PDP is at advantage as it stands right now
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Is dis supposed to be a joke?
no be joke oh the guy dn die be that. All the looted bilions may be buried with him! Yeye politician. Tho I'm APC fans but I trust no politician.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
I honestly don't know what to type

Me too...ar swear

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Kbs468(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
AyaSulaiman:
Don't say it is true because you don't know for
sure yet.
Don't say it can't be true because anyone can
die any time.
If he is dead there is no amount of rapid
reporting that will bring him to life. If he is
alive there is no amount of "RIP" that will kill
him. Don't be in an hurry to pass information
that will not change anything. People will die
when they will die.
It's confirmed already even by AIT and check out News paper headlines tomorrow or even listen to FRCN news 10 PM if you missed BBC english and Hausa services, Radio dutch avaley/Radio Germus hausa or even online Newspapers
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Emeka71(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Can you imagine dying after winning; this is end-time election.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
ALL POWER BELONG TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Patotelli(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whhaaaaaat!!!! Wonders shall never end, someone that was just announced winner of the election. God, may your name alone be praised.
I think the lord is passing a message to the politicians, nobody is above death, money! Money!! Money!!! Is not all. You all should open your hearts and eyes and see that we are all one and we owe a debt we all have to pay DEATH!. GOD GUIDE US, May the lord continue 2 be with us, may death not take us on the day of our victory and hapiness. One love![b]Whhaaaaaat!!!! Wonders shall never end, someone that was just announced winner of the election. God, may your name alone be praised.
I think the lord is passing a message to the politicians, nobody is above death, money! Money!! Money!!! Is not all. You all should open your hearts and eyes and see that we are all one and we owe a debt we all have to pay DEATH!. GOD GUIDE US, May the lord continue 2 be with us, may death not take us on the day of our victory and hapiness. One love![/b]Whhaaaaaat!!!! Wonders shall never end, someone that was just announced winner of the election. God, may your name alone be praised.
I think the lord is passing a message to the politicians, nobody is above death, money! Money!! Money!!! Is not all. You all should open your hearts and eyes and see that we are all one and we owe a debt we all have to pay DEATH!. GOD GUIDE US, May the lord continue 2 be with us, may death not take us on the day of our victory and hapiness. One love!
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by thuao(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
any constitutional lawyer in the house .
what happens if APC eventually wins the supplementary election. who will be governor. or wud APC need field another guber candidate for the supplementary election
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
emonkey:

APC has a reputation for fielding unfit persons. Just look at Buhari
Was Yar'Adua an APC member?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Abuloma80(f): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
"Kullu nafsi za'ikatul maut" (Every soul shall taste death). May Allah forgive him and grant him Aljannat firdaus.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by crosbyted(f): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
koligs:
Jeeeeez, politics is a dangerous game...
May God save us and my fellow nairalanders from untimely death. R.I.P sir.
Amennnnnnnn.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by danibobo: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chai.... so someone won an election and dies same day... I smell some fetish things here. God dey
Re: Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Raiders: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
sage2:

Now who has been elected governor? Audu died without being elected governor as far as the declaration is concerned. So how is this going to play out? Is it right for INEC to go ahead and conduct a re run of an election involving a death man? Does the constitution allow casting your vote for a death canditate as it would be the case if they go ahead with the re run? These are interesting times?
you are voting for the party and not the candidate. This was how Ameachi was declare winner during his first tenure without contesting the election as the candidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.