Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! (16170 Views)

Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / WARNING!!! Ladies Only (Him Or The......(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2015
I write this with a heavy heart but it has to be done so others learn. I met him on Nairaland. It started off with a PM from Grayline which i replied and one thing led to another. We would talk, laugh, gist untol he started asking me for small favors. At first i didn't make anything out of it because i was in love. You know sometimes love can sweet you so much that you will lose your common sense. It like when you are in love mentally you become dyslexic. He will do one thing in 2000 and you will only realize in 2030 he don turn you maga finish!

At first he asked me to get him recharge card because it was raining outside his house and he could not go out. As a woman in love i wanted to impress my man and make him realize I'm not like other girls, I got him double the amount he requested. Few hours after he received the recharge card, he went on ghost mode for 2days. When he finally texted me he told me that he ran out of data and the recharge numbers i sent to him didn't go through. So since we use the same network i tried them on my phone and they were already used. When i told him, he accused me of sending him used recharge card. He even went on to call my lineage a lineage of goats and scammers. I got angry and cut the phone on him.

I was a woman in love I decided to reason with him and we talked and settled all our problems. I promised to give him t-fare to my place so we could discuss everything. When he came over we kissed and talked like lovers and he apologized to me for getting so angry with me. I forgave him to prove to him i was not an ordinary babe. After an hour he started receiving calls that he kept ignoring until he decided to excuse himself to answer it finally. He said it was his mother and if she calls she will be on phone for hours but 5minutes later he came into the house to tell me that he had to rush back home. He asked me for t-fare and i told him he had to pay his own back because i didn't have money again. He sat on the bed moody and i tried to cheer him up and told him i would make him yam and stew, but since i did not have yam in the house i gave him enough to get 5 tubes of yam for me so i can cook some of it for us and keep the rest for myself.

He went out and 10mins turned into 15mins turned into 1hour. I called his phone and it was off. I sat on my bed and asked, but why me? I cried. I have not heard from Grayline since, no money and no yam! I decided enough is enough i cannot be silent. He has not replied my calls on text messages for days! This is to alert every woman out there. If you have an internet lover, you are inviting evil people like grayline to play football with your destiny!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by tpiadotcom: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2015
ok.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by ninovandross(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Ur foolishness is amazing, are u well at all? And the mad guy still thief yam/money join

36 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by demarc001: 1:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Sorry, take heart and next time think with your head? You gave a guy money to buy 5 tubers hmm!
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol, wetin consign grayline grin em don chop ur yam money tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by uchman(m): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2015
All this Nairaland boys we dey rap section na hungry guys...

Even those Small babes we dey form one thing for here na Amateur...
That's why they could fall easily to the guys sweet mouth...

Well na their age...

Yam!

Why yam of all things?

7 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Aaaww..I feel sorry for this... but we ladies shud be aware of this...internet love affair is like a gambling..so never continue when there is money involve coz there's a lot of brokeass will juz use u...

2 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by tsmall(m): 1:53am On Nov 23, 2015
This is a joke right? I mean seriously u aren't making any sense. No offence pls.

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by tsmall(m): 1:56am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
Aaaww..I feel sorry for this... but we ladies shud be aware of this...internet love affair is like a gambling..so never continue when there is money involve coz there's a lot of brokeass will juz use u...

Calm down sister. .money for 5 tubers of yam? How much is that to start with... grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2015
tsmall:

Calm down sister. .money for 5 tubers of yam? How much is that to start with... grin grin grin grin

Boo, every cent counts wink this guy is a hustler...he shudnt do that to any females tho

2 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2015
sorry o
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by baralatie(m): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy
So you mean "goat chop yam and still caddy money join"
Eeeee

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by tsmall(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Boo, every cent counts wink this guy is a hustler...he shudnt do that to any females tho

Of course am fully aware dat every kobo counts..But am just not buying the op story..I really don't know why. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Your yam money don enter voicemail niyen o. Hope he is yet to taste from your honey pot?

2 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mrdu(m): 2:56am On Nov 23, 2015
Nawa fr dis story o cry

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2015
tsmall:

Of course am fully aware dat every kobo counts..But am just not buying the op story..I really don't know why. lipsrsealed

We shud hear grayline 's side since he is here as well in NL...

4 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by pussyeater(m): 3:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Op! U sure say na only yam and money him thief? Kpomo nko?

6 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by olumide81(m): 5:13am On Nov 23, 2015
You obviously forgot to tell us u were a bit desperate.....u gave him room to hit(eat) you and run.

2 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Lols....

Women automatically turn to evangelists and preachers when going gets tough.

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mikeywise(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Yam? are things that bad?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

7 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by obiorathesubtle: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2015
mizzochocinco:
I write this with a heavy heart but it has to be done so others learn. I met him on Nairaland. It started off with a PM from Grayline which i replied and one thing led to another. We would talk, laugh, gist untol he started asking me for small favors. At first i didn't make anything out of it because i was in love. You know sometimes love can sweet you so much that you will lose your common sense. It like when you are in love mentally you become dyslexic. He will do one thing in 2000 and you will only realize in 2030 he don turn you maga finish!

At first he asked me to get him recharge card because it was raining outside his house and he could not go out. As a woman in love i wanted to impress my man and make him realize I'm not like other girls, I got him double the amount he requested. Few hours after he received the recharge card, he went on ghost mode for 2days. When he finally texted me he told me that he ran out of data and the recharge numbers i sent to him didn't go through. So since we use the same network i tried them on my phone and they were already used. When i told him, he accused me of sending him used recharge card. He even went on to call my lineage a lineage of goats and scammers. I got angry and cut the phone on him.

I was a woman in love I decided to reason with him and we talked and settled all our problems. I promised to give him t-fare to my place so we could discuss everything. When he came over we kissed and talked like lovers and he apologized to me for getting so angry with me. I forgave him to prove to him i was not an ordinary babe. After an hour he started receiving calls that he kept ignoring until he decided to excuse himself to answer it finally. He said it was his mother and if she calls she will be on phone for hours but 5minutes later he came into the house to tell me that he had to rush back home. He asked me for t-fare and i told him he had to pay his own back because i didn't have money again. He sat on the bed moody and i tried to cheer him up and told him i would make him yam and stew, but since i did not have yam in the house i gave him enough to get 5 tubes of yam for me so i can cook some of it for us and keep the rest for myself.

He went out and 10mins turned into 15mins turned into 1hour. I called his phone and it was off. I sat on my bed and asked, but why me? I cried. I have not heard from Grayline since, no money and no yam! I decided enough is enough i cannot be silent. He has not replied my calls on text messages for days! This is to alert every woman out there. If you have an internet lover, you are inviting evil people like grayline to play football with your destiny!
your story is the most pathetic, if I say you lack basic intelligence, I won't even scratch it.

You've been played a fool, don't think other people have the same fate as you. Of all the mugus, you're the muguest!

9 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by udysweet(f): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm,dis is serios!
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by AfroKnight: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2015
You go fear superstory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Lmao

Op u ar dull....and stp using the phrase "a woman in love" as an excuse.jeez.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:
badooo sneh! Smh so u can even come here nd comment. Some pple no get shame shaaa. Oya ooo let's hear ur own side of d story? U disapear wit yam money yes or no? Wat oda tin r u guys nt tellin us cos d story get as e be. Looool

5 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by jrerico1(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2015
The dude in question is not sharp, he collected yam and t-fare from a slowpoke only. Am looking for your type and promise to milk you try in all areas.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by NinaNigeria(f): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2015
U made him to get used to yo money, den he wanted to quickly go home, u lie and say u dnt have money, yet u give him money for yam? Wat is wrong wit yo head?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by NinaNigeria(f): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

oga grayline, biko tell yo own side nah. Atleast u r here to witness de allegations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.