Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! (16409 Views)

Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / WARNING!!! Ladies Only (Him Or The......(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by kunbit(f): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2015
The grayline guy can still show his face.

Smh for this generation

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by wordbank(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Op u c ur life?
Op how u c ur life?
Op ur life make sense?
Op ur recharge card + t.fair + yam love won't make u survive this end time hustlers so stop being an end time cry baby hustling to get a boo of a morafuckah!
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by wordbank(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2015
kunbit:

Smh for this generation
Man wey don change him moniker to catch another chibok
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol.

Misspicy dear
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by misspicy(f): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline ole ajibo le ole tongue grin

but should i believe this story,if you are real
babe you must be a learner forget all those yeye things you read on nairaland about men loving independent women,if you give man money he go eat you dry ni? grin

cc mizzochocinco:

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by uboma(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2015
mizzochocinco:
I write this with a heavy heart but it has to be done so others learn. I met him on Nairaland. It started off with a PM from Grayline which i replied and one thing led to another. We would talk, laugh, gist untol he started asking me for small favors. At first i didn't make anything out of it because i was in love. You know sometimes love can sweet you so much that you will lose your common sense. It like when you are in love mentally you become dyslexic. He will do one thing in 2000 and you will only realize in 2030 he don turn you maga finish!

At first he asked me to get him recharge card because it was raining outside his house and he could not go out. As a woman in love i wanted to impress my man and make him realize I'm not like other girls, I got him double the amount he requested. Few hours after he received the recharge card, he went on ghost mode for 2days. When he finally texted me he told me that he ran out of data and the recharge numbers i sent to him didn't go through. So since we use the same network i tried them on my phone and they were already used. When i told him, he accused me of sending him used recharge card. He even went on to call my lineage a lineage of goats and scammers. I got angry and cut the phone on him.

I was a woman in love I decided to reason with him and we talked and settled all our problems. I promised to give him t-fare to my place so we could discuss everything. When he came over we kissed and talked like lovers and he apologized to me for getting so angry with me. I forgave him to prove to him i was not an ordinary babe. After an hour he started receiving calls that he kept ignoring until he decided to excuse himself to answer it finally. He said it was his mother and if she calls she will be on phone for hours but 5minutes later he came into the house to tell me that he had to rush back home. He asked me for t-fare and i told him he had to pay his own back because i didn't have money again. He sat on the bed moody and i tried to cheer him up and told him i would make him yam and stew, but since i did not have yam in the house i gave him enough to get 5 tubes of yam for me so i can cook some of it for us and keep the rest for myself.

He went out and 10mins turned into 15mins turned into 1hour. I called his phone and it was off. I sat on my bed and asked, but why me? I cried. I have not heard from Grayline since, no money and no yam! I decided enough is enough i cannot be silent. He has not replied my calls on text messages for days! This is to alert every woman out there. If you have an internet lover, you are inviting evil people like grayline to play football with your destiny!

This is so hilarious.

5 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by misspicy(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2015
profojah:
Lol.
Missp icy dear

good morning dear...you read werin ah read?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by niggi4life(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Anybody that believes this story is just as foolish as the Op who also appears to be a deluded male.

8 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2015
The story tho undecided undecided angry
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2015
misspicy:

good morning dear...you read werin ah read?
Abi.. Naso someone told some peep I wanted to scam her 10k oo. Imagine what my own very friend on NL doing to me..

How was ur night
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by luvguy(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2015
mizzochocinco:
I write this with a heavy heart but it has to be done so others learn. I met him on Nairaland. It started off with a PM from Grayline which i replied and one thing led to another. We would talk, laugh, gist untol he started asking me for small favors. At first i didn't make anything out of it because i was in love. You know sometimes love can sweet you so much that you will lose your common sense. It like when you are in love mentally you become dyslexic. He will do one thing in 2000 and you will only realize in 2030 he don turn you maga finish!

At first he asked me to get him recharge card because it was raining outside his house and he could not go out. As a woman in love i wanted to impress my man and make him realize I'm not like other girls, I got him double the amount he requested. Few hours after he received the recharge card, he went on ghost mode for 2days. When he finally texted me he told me that he ran out of data and the recharge numbers i sent to him didn't go through. So since we use the same network i tried them on my phone and they were already used. When i told him, he accused me of sending him used recharge card. He even went on to call my lineage a lineage of goats and scammers. I got angry and cut the phone on him.

I was a woman in love I decided to reason with him and we talked and settled all our problems. I promised to give him t-fare to my place so we could discuss everything. When he came over we kissed and talked like lovers and he apologized to me for getting so angry with me. I forgave him to prove to him i was not an ordinary babe. After an hour he started receiving calls that he kept ignoring until he decided to excuse himself to answer it finally. He said it was his mother and if she calls she will be on phone for hours but 5minutes later he came into the house to tell me that he had to rush back home. He asked me for t-fare and i told him he had to pay his own back because i didn't have money again. He sat on the bed moody and i tried to cheer him up and told him i would make him yam and stew, but since i did not have yam in the house i gave him enough to get 5 tubes of yam for me so i can cook some of it for us and keep the rest for myself.

He went out and 10mins turned into 15mins turned into 1hour. I called his phone and it was off. I sat on my bed and asked, but why me? I cried. I have not heard from Grayline since, no money and no yam! I decided enough is enough i cannot be silent. He has not replied my calls on text messages for days! This is to alert every woman out there. If you have an internet lover, you are inviting evil people like grayline to play football with your destiny!
fake story
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2015
mikeywise:
Yam? are things that bad?

My brother, things are that bad o.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
misspicy:
grayline ole ajibo le ole tongue grin

but should i believe this story,if you are real
babe you must be a learner forget all those yeye things you read on nairaland about men loving independent women,if you give man money he go eat you dry ni? grin

cc mizzochocinco:

lalasticlala

Which one be lalasticala.. Make he move am to fp?

Chaiii!!!
U wan kill me..
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by AfroKnight: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
kunbit:

Smh for this generation

Lol. You believe this convoluted story? cheesy cheesy
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by AfroKnight: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

My brother, things are that bad o.

Bro, why are you making this story look true? You wan make Nairalanders hammer you? cheesy
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2015
AfroKnight:

Bro, why are you making this story look true? You wan make Nairalanders hammer you? cheesy

bro na buhari o cry cry
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by ladibright(f): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2015
ninovandross:
Ur foolishness is amazing, are u well at all? And the mad guy still thief yam/money join
easy on her bro
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

oga grayline, biko tell yo own side nah. Atleast u r here to witness de allegations

I dey come.. make i finish shiit..

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Welcomme: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Fake Story! I can bet my life, the op is a male hiding under a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
True or false? cheesy cheesy
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:
Guy teach me how u did it grin

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
True or false? cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by misspicy(f): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

Which one be lalasticala.. Make he move am to fp?

Chaiii!!!
U wan kill me..
abef come talk your own side of the story before i carry the matter for head like gala grin

e be like say na lie sef... undecided make una no waste my morning o,its a monday morning
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

undecided undecided undecided
No dey bend mouth,u scammed her bf i lay curse on u cheesy cheesy u berra talk now! sad
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by misspicy(f): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
profojah:

Abi.. Naso someone told some peep I wanted to scam her 10k oo. Imagine what my own very friend on NL doing to me..

How was ur night
your own is even better....one goat said i begged for airtime on twitter without proof and my nairaland enemies carry an for head like gala......
like how do one beg for recharge card with a tweet not DM o....

hope u r cool?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
No dey bend mouth,u scammed her bf i lay curse cheesy cheesy u berra talk now! sad

u wey i don dey toast since and u no gree angry
come behind the cable make i give u the full gist na tongue
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

Dis is the dude ooo shocked.... dis Story doesn't sound real...I think it's Forge it's too dumb to be true
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2015
udysweet:
Hmmm,dis is serios!

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2015
misspicy:

abef come talk your own side of the story before i carry the matter for head like gala grin

e be like say na lie sef... undecided make una no waste my morning o,its a monday morning

i bought the yams o.. but on my way back, one yeye goat come dey chase me, dey scream gbeee! gbeee! gbeee!
na so the goat come start to dey talk sef.... say we must share the yams..
yepaaa, speaking goat shocked
my sister, i dropped those yams and picked race o...

i went back to the location where i was attacked by the goat and saw the murrafecking goat guiding the yams.. na so me come dey beg the goat make e release the yams, goat no wan gree. i don try my best o... maybe you fit follow me go the location to beg the goat cry

please nlanders, help me beg this goat to release my yams..
here is my evidence..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by chizobamgbume(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2015
zaragal:

Dis is the dude . ooo shocked.... dis Story doesn't sound real...I think it's Forge it's too dumb to be true
I think both monikers are being handled by the same person.
The story sound so fake and reek of attention seeking.

7 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2015
chizobamgbume:

I think both monikers are being handled by the same person.
The story sound so fake and reek of attention seeking.

Correct!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Experience This Before (photo) / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.