Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! (16141 Views)

Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / WARNING!!! Ladies Only (Him Or The......(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

My brother, things are that bad o.
You are a disgrace! stealing from a lady,create another moniker asap.Stewpid thief
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by goodheart02(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
If this story is true, then I must humbly say this.The guy in question didn't act right.It takes a lot from a woman to trust you just like that, especially these days.He sold his pride for just tubers of yam....SMH.

And for those blaming the lady.Please let her be.She was in love.And love knows no boundaries.Just that the guy took advantage of her trust and love, THAT'S ALL.

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by honeygirl17: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
silly troll
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
bettercreature:
You are a disgrace! stealing from a lady,create another moniker asap.Stewpid thief

Get a fucccking sense of humour.

2 Likes

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by schumastic(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
Aaaww..I feel sorry for this... but we ladies shud be aware of this...internet love affair is like a gambling..so never continue when there is money involve coz there's a lot of brokeass will juz use u...

calm down sister what makes u think d story s true? plus she s in love and b it internet lover or outside lover, broke ass guy s still a broke as guy thats all.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
uboma:

This is so hilarious.
Bros, are u seeing what i saw? grin grin grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by amtaken(f): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Exactly. As soon as I read what greyline wrote, I knew he has a case to answer. Am not easily fooled.
queenfav:
God bless u for making good use of your brain.I am not buying into the cr.ap jokes made by grayline to throw scent off the op's story.There is more to this thread o.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
hehehehe.. Kai wawa ne.. yarinya.. I bet u would have snubbed a guy who loves u pieces but u went for a guy that doesn't love.. instead he used ur head, scammed u. ND now u re here gnashing ur teeth... Ladies u need to be mature.. be reasonable.. Goats re smarter than some ladies.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Moreoffaith(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
When things like this happen, the only advice I can give is try goat and yam theory.

Na where the guy come from

If na other side no be scam na hustle dem dey call am.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
Exactly. As soon as I read what greyline wrote, I knew he has a case to answer. Am not easily fooled.

But you've already been fooled easily..
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
69MissedCalls:

I'm not a 9-5 slave tongue
yahoo yahoo slave tongue
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

i bought the yams o.. but on my way back, one yeye goat come dey chase me, dey scream gbeee! gbeee! gbeee!
na so the goat come start to dey talk sef.... say we must share the yams..
yepaaa, speaking goat shocked
my sister, i dropped those yams and picked race o...

i went back to the location where i was attacked by the goat and saw the murrafecking goat guiding the yams.. na so me come dey beg the goat make e release the yams, goat no wan gree. i don try my best o... maybe you fit follow me go the location to beg the goat cry

please nlanders, help me beg this goat to release my yams..
here is my evidence.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
so why didnt u carry the yam and goat so we can use it to make pepper soup? angry i dont believe you
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
armylord:
hehehehe.. Kai wawa ne.. yarinya.. I bet u would have snubbed a guy who loves u pieces but u went for a guy that doesn't love.. instead he used ur head, scammed u. ND now u re here gnashing ur teeth... Ladies u need to be mature.. be reasonable.. Goats re smarter than some ladies.
ehn so u mean to say goat is smarter than the ladies in your family? Eeeeh issokay!
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingsfield:

Dis happens when one takes his/her heart on a journey without d brain.
are you a jellyfish?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by llaykorn: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

i bought the yams o.. but on my way back, one yeye goat come dey chase me, dey scream gbeee! gbeee! gbeee!
na so the goat come start to dey talk sef.... say we must share the yams..
yepaaa, speaking goat shocked
my sister, i dropped those yams and picked race o...

i went back to the location where i was attacked by the goat and saw the murrafecking goat guiding the yams.. na so me come dey beg the goat make e release the yams, goat no wan gree. i don try my best o... maybe you fit follow me go the location to beg the goat cry

please nlanders, help me beg this goat to release my yams..
here is my evidence..

Grayline, who do you this, sir? cheesy
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
The OP didn't make this story up.

Mr. Grayline is using reversed psychology on y'all and you are buying his panadol.

Grayline come out here and answer the following questions and stop acting like you are making a caricature of the whole saga:

1. Do you know the OP?

Did she ever send you airtime?
3. Did you go to her house?

4. Did you ask her for T-fair?

5. Did she give you money to buy yam for her?

6. Did you buy the yam?

7. If you didn't buy the yam, did you refund her money to her?

Am not easily deceived. Am a Police Officer.

Thanks.
inspector busybody grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by JigsawKillah(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Grayline

your papa grin grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by llaykorn: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Grayline

your papa grin grin

You give am sniff small for inside? grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by mizzochocinco: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Austin234:
And am sure if he happen to come back again and provide one flimsy excuse u wil still sucumb bcus u are in love. Rubbish
leave me joor, he promised me dinner at Mama Nonso'S eatry! So buzz off tongue
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by JigsawKillah(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
llaykorn:

You give am sniff small for inside? grin

no o na kr0ne own
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
@OP, sorry about that. It's so pitiful that you fell in love with an hungry guy who could barely take care of himself. You should be careful next time.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by kr0ne(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Cc
Ibime

Emaprince
Make una come see o. grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by llaykorn: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
kr0ne:
Cc
Ibi me

Ema prince
Make una come see o. grin

My personals done complete...

Grayline, 10 bars. grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by kr0ne(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
llaykorn:

My personals done complete...

Grayline, 10 bars. grin
He got exposed as a yam thief + he has a trait of Co.ogar in him. grin grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Laveda(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Grayline? grin lipsrsealed cry
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Laveda(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

i thought the gal na oyinbo oo cuz she yellow like pawpaw cry cry cry
cry cheesy you don turn scammer? lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by amtaken(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Let him come answer by himself.
mizzochocinco:
inspector busybody grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by amtaken(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
You can fool the whole of Nairaland, but not me.
grayline:

But you've already been fooled easily..
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
nw wen i say guys are golddiggers they yab me.guys are expert wen it comes to collecting money from girls they beg stylishly so dat it wnt be like theyre golddigging.urs is even better if i tell u wat i went tru ehn ull even question my sanity
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Sirtesla(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
hello sis,

Am sorry about your share of the many badt guys in town today, lazy guys who are so dependent on ladies for their up keep, i just wonder why guys would always be the ones to play the fool, thinking in their minds that they are playing the ladies, anyways, there are rules that guides meeting people for the first time, and allowing them to gain atleast 2% access to your heart. (i understand where "i like this guy comes in" yet you must be guided). better luck in your choice and chosing next time. wink
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Austin234(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
See ur life. Why did u create d thread in d 1st place? Go ahead with ur eatry and neva us d rest of d story

mizzochocinco:
leave me joor, he promised me dinner at Mama Nonso'S eatry! So buzz off tongue

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
You can fool the whole of Nairaland, but not me.

Okay..
Wait I dey cum..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.