Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! (16103 Views)

Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / WARNING!!! Ladies Only (Him Or The......(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:
I think I'm in love with this op. I nd my bae had a fight over a childhood friend of hers wu won't leave our relationship alone,slept sad nd woke up vexed, but this post really made me laf to tears. Tnx to una 2

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please sir, don't like the op. she is mine angry
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

u no see my post
What is it all about?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Deep sigh undecided
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Austin234(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
And am sure if he happen to come back again and provide one flimsy excuse u wil still sucumb bcus u are in love. Rubbish
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by jmaxjohn(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

Share the yam jare. We can eat tgeda sha.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Learner ke? I wan hear from the horse mouth ni o.

uchman:

She no go ever tell us that part...but from the way she take fall for the guy, you suppose know now...

Abi you be learner??
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Grayline.se na true say u dey thief yam money? Abeg,comot. Or u get more than one monicker to deceive us?

grayline:

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by adeememman(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
mizzochocinco:
I write this with a heavy heart but it has to be done so others learn. I met him on Nairaland. It started off with a PM from Grayline which i replied and one thing led to another. We would talk, laugh, gist untol he started asking me for small favors. At first i didn't make anything out of it because i was in love. You know sometimes love can sweet you so much that you will lose your common sense. It like when you are in love mentally you become dyslexic. He will do one thing in 2000 and you will only realize in 2030 he don turn you maga finish!

At first he asked me to get him recharge card because it was raining outside his house and he could not go out. As a woman in love i wanted to impress my man and make him realize I'm not like other girls, I got him double the amount he requested. Few hours after he received the recharge card, he went on ghost mode for 2days. When he finally texted me he told me that he ran out of data and the recharge numbers i sent to him didn't go through. So since we use the same network i tried them on my phone and they were already used. When i told him, he accused me of sending him used recharge card. He even went on to call my lineage a lineage of goats and scammers. I got angry and cut the phone on him.

I was a woman in love I decided to reason with him and we talked and settled all our problems. I promised to give him t-fare to my place so we could discuss everything. When he came over we kissed and talked like lovers and he apologized to me for getting so angry with me. I forgave him to prove to him i was not an ordinary babe. After an hour he started receiving calls that he kept ignoring until he decided to excuse himself to answer it finally. He said it was his mother and if she calls she will be on phone for hours but 5minutes later he came into the house to tell me that he had to rush back home. He asked me for t-fare and i told him he had to pay his own back because i didn't have money again. He sat on the bed moody and i tried to cheer him up and told him i would make him yam and stew, but since i did not have yam in the house i gave him enough to get 5 tubes of yam for me so i can cook some of it for us and keep the rest for myself.

He went out and 10mins turned into 15mins turned into 1hour. I called his phone and it was off. I sat on my bed and asked, but why me? I cried. I have not heard from Grayline since, no money and no yam! I decided enough is enough i cannot be silent. He has not replied my calls on text messages for days! This is to alert every woman out there. If you have an internet lover, you are inviting evil people like grayline to play football with your destiny!
the story is inconclusive. I just hope u neva giv am ur kpomo chop.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by danton(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2015
You deserve an Oscar
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by cherryice(f): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

I dey come.. make i finish shiit..
grin grin grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2015
UncleJudax:

Like they say...anything done out of love is charity. wink

Lol.... I bet ur doing d same thing...accepting "charity", abi? grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin grin

gal. i don dey shadow you o. see as you fine like mammy water cheesy
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by UncleJudax(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol.... I bet ur doing d same thing...accepting "charity", abi? grin
Fortunately, I cant 'spell' Love. #ReasonOverEmotion kiss
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by cherryice(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

gal. i don dey shadow you o. see as you fine like mammy water cheesy

what a coincidence. .mesef dey find husband wink

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2015
cherryice:

Look no further gal... ayam the one for you wink

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by cherryice(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

Look no further gal... ayam the one for you wink

Really? grin how fat is your bank acct n d other acct? wink
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2015
cherryice:

Really? grin how fat is your bank acct n d other acct? wink

both on the positive side if you know what i mean wink

and i promise never to take your school fees or salary lipsrsealed grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Garyline u should b ashamed of urself, ur mates dey scan oyibos , ur preying on a managing naive lady.....u no try at all.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
Garyline u should b ashamed of urself, ur mates dey scan oyibos , ur preying on a managing naive lady.....u no try at all.

i thought the gal na oyinbo oo cuz she yellow like pawpaw cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by 4nobody4every1: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Yawns undecided
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by lanicky(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Lmao at no yam and money.. grin

This story just made my day. Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by pbs4real(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
cherryice:
chai! See as u carry my soup dey go give someone else,shey I tell u say my eba don finish nii? grin cry
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by queenfav(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
The OP didn't make this story up.

Mr. Grayline is using reversed psychology on y'all and you are buying his panadol.

Grayline come out here and answer the following questions and stop acting like you are making a caricature of the whole saga:

1. Do you know the OP?

Did she ever send you airtime?
3. Did you go to her house?

4. Did you ask her for T-fair?

5. Did she give you money to buy yam for her?

6. Did you buy the yam?

7. If you didn't buy the yam, did you refund her money to her?

Am not easily deceived. Am a Police Officer.

Thanks.
God bless u for making good use of your brain.I am not buying into the cr.ap jokes made by grayline to throw scent off the op's story.There is more to this thread o.

1 Like

Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by ImpactWorld(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Is this some kind of joke?
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
The OP didn't make this story up.

Mr. Grayline is using reversed psychology on y'all and you are buying his panadol.

Grayline come out here and answer the following questions and stop acting like you are making a caricature of the whole saga:

1. Do you know the OP? yes i know the op

Did she ever send you airtime? yes spiritual airtime
3. Did you go to her house? yes, spiritual visitation

4. Did you ask her for T-fair? it's more like a broomstick fare, you know the type they use in the harry potter movies

5. Did she give you money to buy yam for her? yes, spiritual money

6. Did you buy the yam? yes i did, but billy the goat took the yams from me sad

7. If you didn't buy the yam, did you refund her money to her? not yet, but i will as soon as i collect the yams back from billy

Am not easily deceived. Am a Police Officer. officer, maybe you can help me beg billy the goat to release the yams.

Thanks.... Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Teespice(f): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2015
I laugh in spanish.
Le boo absconded with the money meant for the purchase of yams.
kikikikiki.
shine your eyes next time.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
If the op is telling the truth? Don't worry, an efulefu, will always remain an efulefu.

Na ihe nwoke nyere ibe ya bu ngaa jidere m. Smh.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Vyolet(f): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Uncle you no well awear grin grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by kandiikane(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]What do you mean by you don't want to be like other girls? Mate, other girls don't want to be like you. You are the one that got duped. grin grin If you aren't a beggar, a beggar man should be a complete turn off for you, not you trying to prove sh!t. cheesy[/s]

Fake story
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Vyolet:

Uncle you no well awear grin grin

Ajia, help me beg billy goat to release my yams grin grin grin
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Vyolet(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
grayline:

Ajia, help me beg billy goat to release my yams grin grin grin
Your mates dey do credit cards with Indians o,chai step up.
Re: Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Vyolet:

Your mates dey do credit cards with Indians o,chai step up.
na yams me dey steal
chaiii!!!

cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.