Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off (54991 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / [VIDEO] Shameless Actress Caught Jerking-off With Pastor In Leaked Clip! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by agarawu23(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Favolly:

You people are funny o. You slut-shame ladies that openly admit that they have sex, calling them hoes, ashewo, etc. Now the ones that have decided to buckle up till marriage, you're calling crap too?
What do you people want? angry
I don't shame Ladies that have one bf and fvck only him, I only rubbish ladies that fvck different guys.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by LockDown69(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
grin wankster
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
wadodo2020:
A friend just call me now, crying that she does not know what to do, so i probed to know what the problem was, She confided in me, that she just caught her would be husband or rather fiance masturbating.
She is so devastated, I began to wonder as she needs me to advise her on her next line of action.
Guys pls advise
you ehn

Go and give him a good Bleep
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gurls of now a days suffocating their guys since the time immemorial.
My advice is she should try and talk him through it. If it's an addiction, which is likely to be, just help him out.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by gemale(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abegi make she "hapuaka" d guy 2 do im tin. Naija women & their wahala. Dem neva marry she don dey nag abt wanking. If she dey do am 2 im satisfaction, im no go gats "help" himself. Just imagine, she dey cry? She dey madt ni ? Make she free d guy joor.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by mrZENographer: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Simple question

Is your friend giving him sex? Abi na wait till wedding night crap group ?

Shut up you ungodly piece of crap. If you dont respect religon, respect your life atleast. undecided
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by agarawu23(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
mrZENographer:

Shut up you ungodly piece of crap. If you dont respect religon, respect your life atleast. undecided
may Ogun strike u there undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by estatelinks(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2016
What's there if you caught your man doing masturbation? I masturbate my man when i'm on my period and he's Hot.There's really no big deal there,it's all about 2 matured adults understanding their sexual lives. She should grow up abeg!!!
That's not masturbation.... That's a bloody handjob. Nothing can compare to DIY
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by sekem: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
kestolove95:
U refuse to giv him and he refus to gt it out side, d guy is faithful den

It's not her

It's her friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.