Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account (65918 Views)

Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Etizz: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin

The poor man dey he own oh,

Na una still transfer money enter he account...

Na only una dey find am again........

Why dis kind tin nor dey happen to me.........

Send such amount into my account and see how d matter goes....
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by blaxx: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
before daily withdrawals were capped, I remember someone who got an alert of 200k around 7.30pm. immediately, he went to an atm and withdrew 120k which he used in settling his house rent issue.
few days later, the sbank officials and police guys came looking for him.
he told them "I no tiff money. I only withdraw money wey dey my account"... after much ginger, the matter died and they took the balance.

in this mans case, no be thievery.
how did the money get into his account?
that's how they do when they want to launder cash and it has backfired.

4 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by HenryGunner(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
I BEG MAKE THEM NO WORRY THE MAN JARE. GOD DON BLESS AM THRU CBN MISTAKE. THOSE WEY DEY STEAL THE MONEY NKO? NA HIS SHARE OF GOVT MONEY BE THAT.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by just2endowed: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
why takes whats not yours??

check the below link for ur quality and original romoss power banks. testimonies galore
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by loomer: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
How e take be stealing? Him send una
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by alexvatt(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is a lie.the source does not look real. the picture on the post is not a bank passport photograph. he cant withdraw 45million without bank verification.

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
opportunist thief.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Chubhie: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
What a cool heist. He would live like a king in Togo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by LilSmith55(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
God, even if na N10m, I go gbe igba Ope
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by iamauxin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
iykebest1:
This country is a joke. The man committed no crime. Why the hell did they publish his details for all to see? At least he didn't take the money at gun point neither did he conned anybody for the money. They should ve quietly looked for the man and ask for their money back in a more matured manner. Now they ve compounded everything. If I were to be the man, I will get a good lawyer and sue their incompetent asss for infamous defamation.

Before u start spewing tushes around, it might interest u to knw that am a banker. I knw what am saying.
...Mtcheeew....you ain't a good banker bro. Cos you ought to know that there are transactions that are considered illegal even in one's private account...and before you start replying this post, it might interest you to know that I'm a lawyer....
And about your advice to the man to sue EFCC for Infamous Defamation, it's apparent that you are ignorant of the fact that the TRUTH of any defamatory remark/publication acts as an absolute defence for the defendant in a defamation suit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by possibilita(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
EFCC is a fool to think they can spoil this mans name.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by hyperflex(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
simplyOJ:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/11/23/photo-man-wanted-by-efcc-after-withdrawing-n45m-mistakenly-credited-to-his-account/

Pple fantasize a lot about this kind of mistake. E sweet die. Well if am the man. I'll goan lay low with the doe or travel out. Which he shld av already done before the matter enter efcc level. Goan live in New Zealand for the rest of my life.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by friends4ever(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
thorpido:
Yea.The law will find the right name to call it.

Unlawful possession of fund grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Laid2001: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
The man has committed a crime of theft. He has taken what does not belong to him!.

If he has not committed any crime why is he running and why is he not responding to his bank?

That Banker talking about suing EFCC is not a banker, if he is, he needs to be sacked b'cos a banker like him is a liability to his employer!

EFCC needs to put some bounty on the man for speedy information from Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Ghost01(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Correct naija guy! Lol... grin
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
One corrupt public official would have diverted the looted sum into that account.

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by hedonistic: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
rusher14:

And it doesn't appear to be corruption.

This one would confuse Jonathan.

grin grin

Lol. This is classic wit, and brilliant humour. Even Oscar Wilde would be impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by tellwisdom: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
E be like say i go try change my account number whether this kain luck go reach me too sad
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Bollinger(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
iykebest1:
This country is a joke. The man committed no crime. Why the hell did they publish his details for all to see? At least he didn't take the money at gun point neither did he conned anybody for the money. They should ve quietly looked for the man and ask for their money back in a more matured manner. Now they ve compounded everything. If I were to be the man, I will get a good lawyer and sue their incompetent asss for infamous defamation.

Before u start spewing tushes around, it might interest u to knw that am a banker. I knw what am saying.

You might be a banker, but you don't know what you are talking about. It is a crime anywhere in the world. I'm sure if the funds were mistakenly withdrawn from yours into his, you'll be singing a different tune right now.

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by moshould(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dis kind hard time ! If. Na u nko I withdraw d money more. !!!!
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Toks2008(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
That moment when you just finishedd days of fasting and prayer for an uncommon blessing and this happens...

Honestly what the man did was indirect robbery.At least he would have made adequate enquiry about the source and if it seems like a miracle then he can go ahead to withdraw it...

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by atilla(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
If he is out of the country already sey mighty cbn will ask the country to do neft transfer or interbank transfer his body back to Nigeria?

D man don ghost, whoever made the transfer into the account by mistake , the manager who authorized it should be named Efcc arrest those instead . after d arrest let them put pictures of whose account the money really was supposed to go to and if it's not a cbn officials cousin this story na Hollywood csi case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by permanentgrace(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
In K. Bello's voice, "i don get alert, God win". Na the alert be that i swear.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by andyanders: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
simplyOJ:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/11/23/photo-man-wanted-by-efcc-after-withdrawing-n45m-mistakenly-credited-to-his-account/

This story is not right. Central bank is a banker to banks and not individual. I therefore would say that the story stated above is not right.

Though this story is not right, if I were to be the said man, I will not abscond.If been confronted by the bank, he should discuss with them as per the repayment terms as they have to open a loan portfolio for him and now work out how he plans to redeem the said money.

It can only be a fraud if the man planned with an insider to make transfer to his account.If it was a wrongful credit to the said account, the bank has no right to declare the man wanted, rather seek to have an audience with him on how to convert the said money to loan.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by sage2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nobody is above mistake. The man simply mistakenly transferred the money that was mistakenly transferred into his account. Again, nobody is above mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by francizy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Person dey im own, NGN45million enter him account just like that... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who knows, the CBN might have been trying to loot funds in the change government and mistakenly diverted cash into the wrong account.. grin grin cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by ndsissy: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
iykebest1:

. My dear I think ur correct.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by canDy4eva(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
iykebest1:
This country is a joke. The man committed no crime. Why the hell did they publish his details for all to see? At least he didn't take the money at gun point neither did he conned anybody for the money. They should ve quietly looked for the man and ask for their money back in a more matured manner. Now they ve compounded everything. If I were to be the man, I will get a good lawyer and sue their incompetent asss for infamous defamation.tnkx sir! Datz exactly wot I told my boo, dey dnt hv d ryt to post his pix n tag him. He neva stole d money rada itz d mistake of d CBN.

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by xareal(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
It's simply called unarmed robbery

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by wink2015(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Those who made the wrong transfer should also be punished.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by imbless: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
maximilliano505:
Dats is called taking
thank you very much.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by oz4real83(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
He thought it was his share of the national cake!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.