Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account (65959 Views)

Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by cirmuell(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Igbo man and money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by So4baba(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
olabjo:

I agree with u watever name u guys wnt to cal it he took wat does not belogs to him.according to d bible once u take smtin dat does not belongs to u is stealing

Bro,, the account is His... Nt one's else..so hw did he steal...
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Chikebrain: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
So CBN now pays money directly into people's account. Hmmnnn

2 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Koolking(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
I dont believe this cock and bull story.

A man withdrew 45million from his account just like that? If this actually happened, then an insider must have aided him, and it's all pre-planned.

To withdraw 1Million from individual account in Nigerian banks now, you'll sweat and you spend days visiting the bank. Banks will toast you up, down, back, forth, right-left and centre. Citing system failure, BVN not updated, but tactically calling CBN for clearance and doing background checks on you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by emmydee(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
He has been settled!
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by alfajohn: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
This about the 3rd time am coming across this type of situation, for avoidance of doubt I will repeat the simple definition of stealing. Taking what does not belong to you. Does the money belong to him. Capital NO. If he is caught kirikiri will be is abode for a considerable length of time. There has been precedence for this. So be guided appropriately

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by gboye1999: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Its really gotten this Bad.
Even thanking Jesus and calling such a miracle Claiming it and its consequences to be your portion.

He will end up in Jail if the story is true.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by RexTramadol1: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is EFCC mad?

Who God has blessed no man can declare wanted

In the last days..............even great financial institutions like CBN shall mistakenly credit people's account.......

Lucky for the winner of that raffle draw!

E go soon reach me

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by ifedayoifedapo(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
wordcat:
Whatever that is in the land belongs to the owner of the land therefore, this isn't stealing at all. The money was mistakenly credited to his account and he mistakenly withdrew the money thinking that it was his own.

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by jovincyy10(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
I pray this should be my portion someday
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by FemiFaniKayode: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
What is his name

I just want to know

undecided undecided

omo yheebo the aninis from across the Niger
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by irumanle(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
swemzkid:
i pray this should be my portion someday
So a wanted person is now a hero? Naija a zoo indeed
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Binsani(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
If u withdraw 45m that was mistakenly credited into ur account na GODWIN......and nor bi me talkma
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by steryj(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Winning123:

And you will end up in jail and hell
f*ck hell,we are alredy in hell.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by johnstar(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
GovWahala:
So funny, when did it become a crime to spend money in his own account grin
baba d tn juz tire me oo
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by santosesq1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
He might have prayed God bless me with Miracle that sound like a lie so when he finally gets alert he will feel like my miracle has come. No be him fault na poverty wahala
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Tahtah: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
iykebest1:
This country is a joke. The man committed no crime. Why the hell did they publish his details for all to see? At least he didn't take the money at gun point neither did he conned anybody for the money. They should ve quietly looked for the man and ask for their money back in a more matured manner. Now they ve compounded everything. If I were to be the man, I will get a good lawyer and sue their incompetent asss for infamous defamation.

Before u start spewing tushes around, it might interest u to knw that am a banker. I knw what am saying.
You don't make a good banker. Cash mistakenly credited into his account, he ran away with it according to the info. If the money belongs to him, be reachable. The fact that he is nowhere to be found makes him one. His bank needs his attention on the deposit.

5 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by blaxx: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
chai!
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by TeeElesh: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Same happened to me, mine was around 4m. I went to the bank to notify them by afternoon when I became worried but few of my colleagues adviced I withdraw the money with my atm but my conscience wouldn't permit dt, a guy at the counter was like 'so it's your account ' and smiled like God don catch them..like my reporting spoilt the deal.
Not even a simple thank you came out from the mouth of the manager before the money was later retracted. Corruption everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by wacomcy21(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
God pls let this be my portion
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by MAXMILLIANO94(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why are you people looking for a man God has just bless with 45million naira, what about our 25billion that got missing two weeks ago that was Nigeria money, so that young man is no offender to no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by benELOHIM7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Since he is well over fifty, make e find any of e pikin wey get sense show am where e hide am. Next, drink otapiapia and die. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Binsani(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gbam u'av spoken..... And i dnt even know why some people are callin it stealin, abi pesin nor go withdraw money from his own account again ?
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by thorpido(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
teebaxy:
why can't he escape with the money? What will be your reward if u report this man...nothing...let the man go joor
E no do BVN registration?He will be smoked out eventually.
Frankiss44:

Why not??

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Uniboy1: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
If he thinks he's doing the right thing, he should not run. This man should simply give the money back to the rightful owner.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Okudiover(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin I can't believe that the Grand Council for Name Checkers Association (N.C.A) are yet to notice this recent development sake of say no be cocaine courier related offence. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Okudiover(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
[img][/img] grin grin grin I can't believe that the Grand Council for Name Checkers Association (N.C.A) are yet to notice this recent development sake of say no be cocaine courier related offence. grin grin grin
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Sammyblaq(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
The wanted... I wan know you. Kupuru ndi asai. A blessed man you are.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by nickxtra(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
This daddy? Na wao! Even papas are not smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Chubhie: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless the money and the person that took it.
Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by Emilord(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
wordcat:
Whatever that is in the land belongs to the owner of the land therefore, this isn't stealing at all. The money was mistakenly credited to his account and he mistakenly withdrew the money thinking that it was his own.

lolz,quic quid plantatur solo solo cedit

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account by nikz(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=simplyOJ post=40321516]Come on guys! I would not want to believe things have gotten
this bad. Majority of the post thus far, seems to be hailing the
action of the man.

The man would have saved himself all the stress. He will definitely
be apprehended when he least expected and then he will have to pay
back even much more than what he stole.

My bible tells me "stolen bread is sweet, but it shall soon turn to gravel in the mouth"
True talk! Pls such action shouldn't be accepted. He took what doesn't belong to him he should have alerted the bank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.