Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) (2206 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by vivianblog3(f): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Lovely Photos of Nigerian First lady Mrs. Aisha Buhari , the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari in her official office, She may not have taken the First Lady title but she’s using the official office. Another pic of her at her conference room where she meets with people

source http://www.viviangist.com/mrs-aisha-buhari-in-her-wife-of-the-president-official-office-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Day11(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Beautiful Fulani woman.

May God be with you ma'am

Go bless Nigeria! cool

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Lucialovely(f): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
I never knew they had office

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
buh I tot theres no office as dis

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by DankemzI(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerians have been Scammed!

9 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by ticking: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari is a saint - IPOSW (Indegenious People Of South West)

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by kodded(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2015
change
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by chiddye(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari is a two faced no good liar and hypocrite.

I thought the Boko was against the office of the first lady?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Beremx(f): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
God bless My First Lady.
Haters will keep hating! cool
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Ahmed4002(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
God bless My First Lady.

#gbam
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by fiftynaira(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
My crush....

#IamIgboNotBiafra
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Blizzy9ja: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Now who's still in doubt abt Nigerians being scammed... They changed it from Office of the first lady to Office of the wife of the president... Oh! I forgot they came to office with a change mantra and they ended up changing the name of the office.

Meanwhile some lazy governors can no longer pay the N18000 minimum wage.

Yeye country.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
God bless My First Lady.

Fool.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=18pt]The office of the first lady is only for hajjiyas

Kafuri women are excluded from such high office.

The Boko child bride is busy hopping presidential jets but you won't hear the Yoruba slaves complain.

[/size]
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by amiskurie(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2015
vivianblog3:
Lovely Photos of Nigerian First lady Mrs. Aisha Buhari , the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari in her official office, She may not have taken the First Lady title but she’s using the official office. Another pic of her at her conference room where she meets with people

source http://www.viviangist.com/mrs-aisha-buhari-in-her-wife-of-the-president-official-office-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala
Remove the official from the headline,it's a liar,u don't want a gravity to arrest ur blog

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2015
amiskurie:

Remove the official from the headline,it's a liar,u don't want a gravity to arrest ur blog

Which arrest?

Why are you apc zombies so fond of lying to yourselves?

Why do you hate the bitter truth?

Fool
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by donphilopus: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
DankemzI:
Nigerians has been Scammed!

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin Product of last administration's failed educational system.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Rich4god(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Change is when you scrap the office of the first lady only to come up the office of the wife of the president... Plz can the change agents tell me the diff btw the two.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by vivianblog(f): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by ValerianSteel(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Is that not the same meeting room Patience used during her BBOG drama.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Ephemmm: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
DankemzI:
Nigerians Your brain has been Scammed and needs to be laminated ! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by ishiamu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Day11:
Beautiful Fulani woman.

May God be with you ma'am

Go bless Nigeria! cool
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari 'Wife of the President' official office (Pictured) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol grin grin grin

scam alert

(1) (Reply)

Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB / "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo / Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.