Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? (5387 Views)

The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Secretz(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2009
lmao @ posts!

You guys are too funny. Tope he said he is on top of you sha, wetin? lol

@ Poster, put your thingy up a hoover and turn it on! Am sure that will feel tight enough and you shall hear the screams of the hoover!

You get grade 'E' for your grammar sef. E= Excellent grammatical stupidness.   grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by tope5000: 11:16pm On May 24, 2009
Igwe.:

Bros, no mind them, Dem dey enjoy the vibes, atleast u dey on top tope for your bed room in a dark grin grin grin
Make una stop am o, which kain on top tope be dat.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2009
Today is really a sad day, I cant take this any more.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by minute(f): 11:23pm On May 24, 2009
LMA O!!!This shit is funny.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by tope5000: 11:23pm On May 24, 2009
Eeya. . . E kpele, maybe u shud invest money on english lessons/classes.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Viviblu(f): 11:26pm On May 24, 2009
1.Remove JESUS is REAL if you anit gonna act like He is real then don't use His in vain.

2. Apologies to the people you have insluted.

3. Concerning the grammar thing we all make mistakes (this will teach you to proof read you letters/ post.)

4. You also need to understand that what you said anit nice at all, cos you are looking for a virgin so that you and your friends can talk about how she cried and all that nonsense; does this show you respect yourself talk less of any girl (even if she is not a virgin?) but check it i don't think you understand y people remain virgins cos if you did then you will not be the one to want to destroy there lives.

5. How would you feel you had a sister and she was a Virgin and a guy like you want to disvirgin he for FUN ?
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2009
It’s common and easy with naira Landers to insult someone.

You don’t know who i am. I'm sure no one here will there insult me in the physical world.

Not even one of u ladies will even look at my eye. I don’t really know what is wrong with u naijas

I am just too sexy for any one of u nairalands girls to handle.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by yme1(f): 11:31pm On May 24, 2009
actually i just came to say hi to everybody here grin grin
best of luck to this thread wink
my eyes are all on you grin cheesy

Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2009
Viviblu:

1.Remove JESUS is REAL if you anit gonna act like He is real then don't use His in vain.

2. Apologies to the people you have insluted.

3. Concerning the grammar thing we all make mistakes (this will teach you to proof read you letters/ post.)

4. You also need to understand that what you said anit nice at all, cos you are looking for a virgin so that you and your friends can talk about how she cried and all that nonsense; does this show you respect yourself talk less of any girl (even if she is not a virgin?) but check it i don't think you understand y people remain virgins cos if you did then you will not be the one to want to destroy there lives.

5. How would you feel you had a sister and she was a Virgin and a guy like you want to disvirgin he for FUN ?

look at ur own, every body do make mistake but this was just punching to me. every body here have the same
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Viviblu(f): 11:33pm On May 24, 2009
Keep giving them reasons to inslut you innit,

I think you are enjoyin this.

God bless you.

Am out,
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2009
Viviblu:

Keep giving them reasons to inslut you innit,

I think you are enjoyin this.

God bless you.

Am out,

wait dont go yet, u have not finish. look ur post before u leave.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 24, 2009
y me:

actually i just came to say hi to everybody here grin grin
best of luck to this thread wink
my eyes are all on you grin cheesy
Me sef, I dey watch u cheesy cheesy

edogram:

wait dont go yet, u have not finish. look ur post before u leave.
If you want the thread locked, just use the report button to tell a moderator.
Or ask Mukina, I trust her to get it done wink
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Igwe9(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2009
why una go lockam, the bobo never see virgin disvirgin na undecided
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2009
thanks FL Gatorsu
i de feel u,

but u join them bombarded me sha,
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2009
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

what to do?
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 24, 2009
Do what I tell you to do.
I'm not stupid.
Pick someone's post and ask a moderator to lock the thread.
Not that hard to follow,baby.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 11:51pm On May 24, 2009
DONE.

Thanks FL Gators
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 25, 2009
YW.

If not done by late tomor, I'd tell Muki about it.

But some of u ppl need to realize that some things are better left unsaid wink

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Tolerant Are You / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.