Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument (22214 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2005
solomon:

@ queenzy
what if you are the person at fort and he slap u we you still go 4 night swear.
Even if i was at fault,that does not mean he should raise his hand and slap me.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by gina34(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2005
Well..... lipsrsealed
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by mckaycee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2005
I've been opportuned to know two lovers who always fight.
in fact, the guy beats and hits the girl with whatever he can lay his hands on, but at the end of each fight, they will be all over each other. I tell you, when real love is there, you will know the meaning of "love is blind".
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by prettyH(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2005
see that one is just another form of slavery.Abeg what do u mean by real love? so he beats her and at the end the girl is ok wiv it. then the boy shd thank his God that he has that type of mumu has a chic. i can bet u the chic has a compex..or else what would she be doing with a slave master in this modern age and time
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 2:30am On Nov 22, 2005
i agree with you preetyH, love is blind? yeah right! will the girl still agree that love is blind if she actually does gets blind due to her boyfriedn's beatings?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by topetall(f): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2005
i would rather not have a lover before marriage but if it was my fiance or boyfriend that did such,i would end the relationship even if he apologises with lots of presents and kisses because he has just giving me a glimpse of how marriage with him would be.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by spencer(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2005
My girl-friend is a very quiet girl. Any day she slaps me during argument, I won't need anybody to tell me that I'm wrong.

So if she eventually does, I will make love to her till mother's call.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2005
I do not think that she'll be in the mood for that after you've done something that's bad enough to cause her to slap you!

----
quiet girls rule
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2005
@ seun, i'll have to agree with you on that one cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by snazzydawn(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2005
@ocho-as if you are a quiet girl rolleyes
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2005
@ my evil twinny, infact, i am such an angel, you have no idea! grin grin grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Scorpio(f): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2005
*coughs* rolleyes cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 3:13am On Dec 06, 2005
u will soon cough out ur lungs grin cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Scorpio(f): 3:17am On Dec 06, 2005
cheesy kiss
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2005
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by mamba(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2005
adeoba:

My girl does it regularly, even when we are not arguing - there's nothing to it
Is this a joke or what?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by prettyH(f): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2005
adeoba:

Yeah right..and u r happy saying it. Then she doesn't slap u enough grin

mamba:

Is this a joke or what?

It has to be a joke jo.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Scorpio(f): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2005
adeoba:

y am i worried abt this respnse? undecided
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Greatpeter(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2005
Is this part of love adeoba or what?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2005
adeoba:

ok adeoba, are u joking or once again, just being calm? if u're just a calm person then i for no mind ur type oo cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2005
I'd rather be myself in good time than when it's too late
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by enchantra(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2005
THATS the end of the relationship! i CANNOT be with a man  who would dare to stuck me or raise his hands above my head. This is because today is slap,  2morrow  hit,  then his gradually moving to killing one day.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2005
enchantra:

THATS the end of the relationship! i CANNOT be with a man  who would dare to stuck me or raise his hands above my head. This is because today is slap,  2morrow  hit,  then his gradually moving to killing one day.
I agree my dear, it starts with "raising his hand"  the next thing u know, the guy "shoves a knife in your face" when he is angered! Abeg oo! my life is dearer to me than any LOVER with an uncontrollabe temper!

adeoba:

I'd rather be myself in good time than when it's too late
would u honestly consider your girl slapping u over a mere argument as A GOOD TIME? don't u find that the least insultive?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Viktor(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2005
Maturity counts ere, What else can a man do but walk away, if u hit her back she might just drop n that would be a hell of a discussion,So walk away n think...just think if she'll make a good wife then proceed to take the next action which would be left to you...............
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by lekan2311(m): 2:45am On Dec 11, 2005
Greatpeter,
See, Ppl. might handle this issue in a diferent manner but its a Normal thing for One to slap or Hit His/her Lover during an argument cos. One might be Out of control in such manner.It could happen at anytime to anybody. forget who U are. Its anger and It could easily come during an argument most times when argument is Unnecessary.
I don't think It could lead to disapointment or take a relationship to an end.
To me I go just look and laugh at it.... cool grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by sweetnini(f): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2005
as jerry springer said when a guy hits u once he is going to hit u again even if it is not intentionally
any girl that it happens to should leave the relationship immediately cos it becomes more rougher soon the guy would be outta control
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by lauryn(f): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2005
Well, me being a lover and not a fighter,,if that ever happens to me,,,,,the lawd knows I'ld B*TCH slap that M**********R
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Terry1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2005
hehehehe...... i am a guy of my own i take care of myself,
my girlfriend won't see the next hour if she tries that on me. DAMN!!
thats disrespect and humiliation
an insult to my personality.

cos even been a guy i never dreamed of slaping a girl not to talk of my girlfriend. cool
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2005
Its an insult iupon injury,the day my guy try that one,heh this whole world no go contain me and him
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 18, 2005
grin grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by damygurl(f): 3:52am On Dec 18, 2005
lekan2311:

Greatpeter,
See, Ppl. might handle this issue in a diferent manner but its a Normal thing for One to slap or Hit His/her Lover during an argument because. One might be Out of control in such manner.It could happen at anytime to anybody. forget who U are. Its anger and It could easily come during an argument most times when argument is Unnecessary.
I don't think It could lead to disapointment or take a relationship to an end.
To me I go just look and laugh at it.... cool grin
normal? not in my dictionary. d guy wanna lose his hands d day he tries dat like there is no excuse for him losing his anger and reacting in a physical way dats not acceptable. and d relationship is definately over. wats to say he's not gon lose his temper and kick me nxt time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives / My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.