Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument (22215 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 18, 2005
go girl
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by damygurl(f): 4:04am On Dec 18, 2005
U got it! No more taking craps from dem guyz thnking they can just slap u around and saying sorry is gon make it better!
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2005
YAP
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by thelastdon(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2005
I would give her the last Laugh of her life........ shocked shocked I wont fight her but will do something to slap her feelings.........

Dont be annoyed with me please, at least am saying the truth.......... but the real fucking truth is nobody can make me angry to the extent of slapping each other... those who know me know that........ you cant offend me........

As for my girl(s).......... na person wey dem c dem go slap

Chikeena

oh my gosh, I forgot....... if na wife..... I go romance her immediately till the anger go tear away from us
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by chrisd(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2005
She'll better run after that. Behold the fury of a patient man.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by thelastdon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2005
grin grin ;Dheeeheeeheee heeeeee, u're funny
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ocho(f): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2005
@lastdon:slap her feelings shey? u wicked ooo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2005
cheesy
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by madam: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2006
May God not let us see bad thing
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by babymine(f): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2006
Relationship over! shocked Once it starts like that, it doesn't end oh! He will say sorry 2de, slap 2mrw, say sorry n it becomes a routine.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by papermoon(f): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2006
IF MY PARTNER SHOULD slap me..i will slap him back TWICE..(dont ask me why)for even daring to THINK of it....and the other for DOING it.and thats the end.do me i do you GOD no vex.but the relationship is SOOO OVER AFTER THAT.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by tunjikrown(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2006
That will just be the end of the whole thing ! because i can never slap her ! so i dont i deserve such from her too. the END
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Timpaul(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2006
legry ,
You be Real Man wey Sabi[i][/i]. I support you. I feet ask you question if I get any such problems.
Na the best answer I ever get on Nairala nd bi DAT.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by whiteshark(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2006
I have never done that and I will never do it. I had a serious fight with my girl last night and I called it quits. She did everything to annoy me so that I should hit her but I nor agree, I just dodge the problem nai I run commot from house come back this morning come go church. As I am writing this note, she is still in the room but I don tell am say I nor do again. She even insulted my mother (can u imagine?) This nah grilfriend ohh, nor be wife, I bow oh.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by mobzy205(f): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2006
i will not talk to him till he begs and says he,s sorry
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by madam: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2006
@ whiteshark  I no know say u be gentleman ooh,  thats nice

Insult ur mother ke, Thats Red Card ooh
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by chy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2006
i hope it doesnt happen b/c
she is hot tempered at times i may slap back and regret later so who no am tell am sey make im no do
am because i may retaliate
but he cant do it he no matter what
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by eveseh(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2006
weel if he does that,i wont slap him back becos i love him

every man slaps thire woman anyway
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by eveseh(f): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2006
i will just cry,i cant slap him back cry cry cry cry
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by lauryn(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2006
@ eveseh
dont u think u'ld be giving him more reason to do it again?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by eveseh(f): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2006
lauryn:

@ eveseh
don't u think u'ld be giving him more reason to do it again?

do u have some tips for me?

what should i do if he slaps me?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by lauryn(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2006
@ eve da gir
I don't have any tips. I was just curious, u know.
Cos I don't really know what I'ld personally do, but girl, sh*t happens, I may just lose control.
Not Every Man Slaps Their Woman, because it never happened to me before, and that doesnt mean that my man doesnt love me. U don't show a woman u love her,by slapping her.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by eveseh(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2006
yea that's true. grin grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by mimi4real(f): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2006
Let's be sincere, we ladies, atleast we have recieved slap from our jealous boyfriend,

If am being slapped by my boyfriend, I will leave that environment immediately and work away, when he relaise himself, he will definitly come back begging, as U knw, expensive gift will follow.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Kadeejah(f): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2006
slap him back nd get tha f*ck outt@ there grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by aykay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
girl slaps u, call the police and get the manbeater locked up.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by WesleyanA(f): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2006
slap him back
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by katherinae(f): 5:11am On Oct 06, 2006
if she slapped u kiss her
but if he slapped u, pour sand down his gas tank
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by jaybaby(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2006
mimi4real:

Let's be sincere, we ladies, atleast we have recieved slap from our jealous boyfriend,

If am being slapped by my boyfriend, I will leave that environment immediately and work away, when he relaise himself, he will definitly come back begging, as U knw, expensive gift will follow.

Expensive gift den after kllin u u ll collect d Expensive gift--- 6 ft dwm abi?

If he ever try it ---i will slap him back fast without wasting tym? He can't try it sha cuz i no d kind of MEn i DATE
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Hugoboi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2006
Expensive gift den after kllin u u ll collect d Expensive gift--- 6 ft dwm abi?

grin grin grin grin
If he ever try it ---i will slap him back fast without wasting time? He can't try it sha because i no d kind of MEn i DATE
Thats KILLBILL talkin'
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by jaybaby(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hugoboi:

grin grin grin ;DThats KILLBILL talkin'

WHAT? angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives / My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.