Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money (2744 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by afesimicaleb(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

I never said being broke is good, I said not all girls are materialistic and it's not a must u spend your hard earned money to entice them.
I don't have money and I'm not broke, yet rich babes won't stop fighting to get my attention grin
hmmmmm!
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
anigbajumo:
have been dating a lady now (over a year ),she is yet to demand from 1k from me.
Oh good. Hope each time you go on dates, she pays her own half. And she calls you as frequently as you call her. Bro, the money you've likely spent 'maintaining' the relationship is probably enough to float a small business.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Let's watch and see who the learner is . wink
Doyin, oya chop knuckle .
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by anigbajumo(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:

Oh good. Hope each time you go on dates, she pays her own half. And she calls you as frequently as you call her. Bro, the money you've likely spent 'maintaining' the relationship is probably enough to float a small business.

DAT is just little money that I even think it reflect on nothing.
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
anigbajumo:

DAT is just little money that I even think it reflect on nothing.
I think even if it were big money, the fact that you're doing it out of love is the most important thing. Not that she's demanding for money as compensation for sleeping with you.
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by anigbajumo(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:

I think even if it were big money, the fact that you're doing it out of love is the most important thing. Not that she's demanding for money as compensation for sleeping with you.

No no no,she dnt,she is less concern about money.BT I gat some wey dey play that game.My smartness works most time and vise versa the other time.
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
Na this kyn thing you dey like smiley
Lol...
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Doughyeenbae(f): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lol, knuckle chopped. grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Doughyeenbae(f): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lol, knuckle chopped. grin
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by tommychow(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
From my experience intelligent females dont care a lot about what you can give to them, they care about your personality and what you can do for yourself. How you present yourself, your vocabulary, holding an interesting convo, being respectful and estimable, investing money and time in your future and most importantly, being very ambitious.

Crazy thing, a lot guys are intimidated by very intelligent babes cause these babes see through their games, fake swag etc. Too much of a challenge, unlike the gold diggers, once you have money it's a wrap. They'll gladly be your side chick sef.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Lol, knuckle chopped. grin
So when are u coming to my place? wink
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
afesimicaleb:
hmmmmm!
Na the likes of Op's gf goes extra miles just to impress me with the money they collect from him. grin
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by afesimicaleb(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

Na the likes of Op's gf goes extra miles just to impress me with the money they collect from him. grin
Gues u must be feeling smart ryt nw!.
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2015
afesimicaleb:
Gues u must be feeling smart ryt nw!.
wink
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by miqos02(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money by hariorh: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Picture... Dp (ladies Only) / A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. / Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.