Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? (18739 Views)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2015
I knew you were gonna back like a dog undecided Do you still have Negri bodies in your hipocampus
I doubt if you are lettered.Stop creating extraneous threads and do something meaningful with your fustrated life undecided
Just stop reeking of stupidity and taking things in aspersion when you are corrected angry
You are incorrigible,Gush! You digust me grin
ssoftapple:
plsssssss!!!!!! get the hell out of my mention and respect yourself. "thank u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
Yeah,I have smiley
He created an extraneous thread as usual.
You and your buddies really dealt with him today
Don't mind that dingbat, ignore him. Why u up so late?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
I knew you were gonna back like a dog undecided Do you still have Negri bodies in your hipocampus
I doubt if you are lettered.Stop creating extraneous threads and do something meaningful with your fustrated life undecided
Just stop reeking of stupidity and taking things in aspersion when you are corrected angry
thank u
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:

Damn! What a woman!! grin cool
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2015
ssoftapple:
thank u
Shame on you! See how a female whooped your cheesy ass and all you can type is "thank you". My you be run over by a moving van and your rotten corpse fed to piranhas. Fuacking son of a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
Shame on you! See how a female whooped your cheesy ass and all you can type is "thank you". My you be run over by a moving van and your rotten corpse fed to piranhas. Fuacking son of a lunatic.
thank u
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2015
I am done with him for now wink
Reading and you?
TrapLORD:
Don't mind that dingbat, ignore him. Why u up so late?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
I am done with him for now wink
Reading and you?
You don't even need no help mami, you can handle shyt yourself cheesy.

I just returned from a long trip not quite long ago.. Can't seem to find sleep sad
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Hahahaah at mami.
Emi ke grin Just leave him,less he commits suicide cheesy
What is important to me now is my exam and not that rottenapple boy cheesy
Just try and catch some sleep
TrapLORD:
You don't even need no help mami, you can handle shyt yourself cheesy.

I just returned from a long trip not quite long ago.. Can't seem to find sleep sad
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
Hahahaah at mami.
Emi ke grin Just leave him,less he commits suicide cheesy
What is important to me now is my exam and not that rottenapple boy cheesy
Just try and catch some sleep
I'm impressed! cheesy

May I ask where/what you're studying?

I won't force it hun, I'll let it come to me. smiley
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2015
A doctor already(medical intern).
TrapLORD:
I'm impressed! cheesy

May I ask where/what you're studying?

I won't force it hun, I'll let it come to me. smiley
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
A doctor already(medical intern).
Oh lovely cheesy, can you come handle this back pain? wink its killing me sad

Hope u suppered on something nice?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2015
You need ssapple to come massage you grin

Yeah
TrapLORD:
Oh lovely cheesy, can you come handle this back pain? wink its killing me sad

Hope u suppered on something nice?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
Yeah
He shall massage you instead angry

You're from the east aren't you?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:

Yeah
as far as im concern ure irrelevant to me, uve been considered noil and void, ure nting to me than a used toilet roll, biitch!!! ure like a vomit to me, i reject and forbid u.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2015
angry undecided
Yeah and you?
TrapLORD:
He shall massage you instead angry

You're from the east aren't you?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Joygalore(f): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2015
All these for me shocked None left in your brain box
I am done quoting the laments of a pained soul,less he commits suicide grin
Now,on your knees n pray I pass my exams else I inject your sciatic nerve and you become paralyzed for life angry
Later rottenapple cheesy Hope to see another extraneous thread when I wake tongue grin
ssoftapple:
as far as im concern ure irrelevant to me, uve been considered noil and void, ure nting to me than a used toilet roll, biitch!!! ure like a vomit to me, i reject and forbid u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Bamz(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2015
NinaNigeria:
For de same reason y u get more female prositutes dan de male ones. Coz woman r strong dats all. Woman can handle anything. A woman can carry a heavy baby on her back, big bucket of water on her head, wood in her hands, and still bend down to make fire to make fire and cook wen she gets home. Still heaving de baby on her back. While de men just go hunting. A woman can carry a heavy baby for 9 months, have very painful contractions, after de nine months is done, she wil stil play de very same role of carrying heavy stuff while takin care of de new born, wake up a million times while others sleep, just to make sure dat de baby is fine, while she still plays service provider to de hubby. Hun, woman r powerful dats all. Dats y u can b dizzy after a few rounds, bt she can still take in more dan 20 clients in a day, if she is a love peddler without even getting tired, and if she realy takes good care of herself, u as de guy will nt even be able to notice dat 20 ppl came on de very same day befor u did. Guys, i think its high time everyone admits dat female species r very powerful beings

I was starting to enjoy your comment until the men just go hunting part and you somewhat come across as a feminist.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Seriously? I go 3-4rounds sometimes b4 setting for work and still active

Get busy positively
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Seriously? I go 3-4rounds sometimes b4 setting for work and still active

Please, what primary school level are you currently?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 26, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Get busy positively
BrainnewsNg:

Please, what primary are you currently?
wah are yu saying? Its nt by force to talk abeg
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2015
NinaNigeria:
For de same reason y u get more female prositutes dan de male ones. Coz woman r strong dats all. Woman can handle anything. A woman can carry a heavy baby on her back, big bucket of water on her head, wood in her hands, and still bend down to make fire to make fire and cook wen she gets home. Still heaving de baby on her back. While de men just go hunting. A woman can carry a heavy baby for 9 months, have very painful contractions, after de nine months is done, she wil stil play de very same role of carrying heavy stuff while takin care of de new born, wake up a million times while others sleep, just to make sure dat de baby is fine, while she still plays service provider to de hubby. Hun, woman r powerful dats all. Dats y u can b dizzy after a few rounds, bt she can still take in more dan 20 clients in a day, if she is a love peddler without even getting tired, and if she realy takes good care of herself, u as de guy will nt even be able to notice dat 20 ppl came on de very same day befor u did. Guys, i think its high time everyone admits dat female species r very powerful beings
all feminists have inferiority complex.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by miqos02(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Joygalore:
angry undecided Yeah and you?
LOL what's with the angry smileys??

Yea I am, from Imo state. Wuh abh u?

Mornin hun..
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by IGBOPRINCE: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
We'll talk about it at daybreak bro. Give me a mention when you're free. No vex abeg.
no wahala.. I ve mention you now cos am free. Any hope?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
FINgames:
all feminists have inferiority complex.

is it?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by teewhydope(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2015
What a thread grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life / Silly Things You've done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.