Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? (2654 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by adeboo(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2007
I pray that for your sake - it doesnt happen in Nija becase you know that is prison you are joking with.
At least abroad - there will be a post mortem.

God forbid that happening sha - oga o.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Fileki(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
i had a similar experience, NOPE! i dint loose my boyfriend, i lost my sister in her boyfriend's house, she slipped and fell on her tommy.(some story we cldnt question after wards) . . internal bleeding . . . intensive unit. . . operation. . . blah blah. . . we sha lost her. we were too sad to ask questions, d boyfriend was at the burial, u should see the way people were behaving to the guy, they could not even wana think he shared feelings with the late girl. . . some said, ''boya o tie gun l'obe ni'' {mayb he stabbed her] , some said,'' e beere lowo e dadaa[ ask him what he did to her]

some uncles felt they would ''deal'' with the guy

(bad enough dad was not supportive of the relationship)

All sorts of things that cld make one cry more. . .

the long n short of it was that after the whole burial, the guy came back once with his family to check us bt what can anyone do, the dead is gone. k'oloun maje ka ri iru e jare.

u just can't run from ur shadows!
bt i have learnt that a man's old enough to die d day he's born.
NAIRALANDERS may God give us long life!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by pope732901(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2008
Wrap him/her like a N200 suya, and throw it outta the house. But not around you.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by adeboo(f): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2008
God forbid!

If it happened in that Nija, there is no way you can come outta this.
Cause there are no autopsies, no investigation etc.

They will just say u used magun for her and she died.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by fortunes05(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2008
Na serious matter o ! Meeennn, i don't even want to think about it. Kai !
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by godana(f): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2008
hmmmmm! ka ma ri, God no go gree bad thing. In this our Nigeria, infact police go take u chop so tay them go even build house from the money and time spent by your family.
God let bad things be far from us o.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by adeboo(f): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2008
Fileki:

i had a similar experience, NOPE! i dint loose my boyfriend, i lost my sister in her boyfriend's house, she slipped and fell on her tommy.(some story we cldnt question after wards) . . internal bleeding . . . intensive unit. . . operation. . . blah blah. . . we sha lost her. we were too sad to ask questions, d boyfriend was at the burial, u should see the way people were behaving to the guy, they could not even wana think he shared feelings with the late girl. . . some said, ''boya o tie gun l'obe ni'' {mayb he stabbed her] , some said,'' e beere lowo e dadaa[ ask him what he did to her]

some uncles felt they would ''deal'' with the guy

(bad enough dad was not supportive of the relationship)

All sorts of things that cld make one cry more. . .

the long n short of it was that after the whole burial, the guy came back once with his family to check us bt what can anyone do, the dead is gone. k'oloun maje ka ri iru e jare.

u just can't run from your shadows!
bt i have learnt that a man's old enough to die d day he's born.
NAIRALANDERS may God give us long life!

Eyah sorry about this girl.
Amen to ur prayer o.

Oga o - but what i know is that if u did something wrong, it will always come back to bite u in the backside.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2008
I'll just sing the song "It wasn't me".

Afterall, nor be tell am make he do the thing, when he know say he get weak heart!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by bigfather(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2008
Hmmmm, die hard souls !
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 02, 2008
may God help you if she you are in naija.over there they can take autopsy instanta and you'd be a free man.not so here

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Girl Friend Love Me? / My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) / Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.