Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (22061 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by meritamarachi(f): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
nice move but 2-week is too long.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by idima(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
people are suffering, the economy is going down day by day and the PRESIDENT IS BUSY FLYING around the world. as the President and minister of Petroleum he should have delegated some one for all this travel and fix his home first.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by idima(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
people are suffering, the economy is going down day by day and the PRESIDENT IS BUSY FLYING around the world. as the President and minister of Petroleum he should have delegated some one for all this travel and fix his home first.

oh we are in travelling change
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
they need to summon Buhari... like what the fvck? why did buhari give himself minister of petroleum resources if he cant give us fuel?
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by garbasanimusa30(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
I believe our great president is trying but his sobordinate are not helping matters
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by chaseTE: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
dokiOloye:
2 weeks kwa?
Isn't that too long?
U mean Nigerians shld suffer for 2 weeks more?
This present senate is a joke.q
Nigerians go suffer for 4 years + so nobody should cry for this two weeks cos what is happening now will linger till Jan and beyond. Take it from me.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by francizy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:
In as much as i love PMB , i think something need to be done about fuel scarcity urgently insted of travelling to malta guinness. or Malta

No oh! Nothing should be done about it. In fact he should go from Malta to Uzbekistan and from there, to Somalia and then to Syria.. He shouldn't relent in his efforts to travel around the globe..

Sai Barbra! cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by mrrock: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:
In as much as i love PMB , i think something need to be done about fuel scarcity urgently insted of travelling to malta guinness. or Malta

So, if you didn't love PMB you wouldn't want this fuel scarcity to end?.

Yet, we in the opposition want the scarcity to end even faster than you want!. Now I know we actually do love PMB more than you APC sycophants.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by RealPhoenix(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
The whole of two weeks? oojigbijigbijigbi
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by OnankpaBa(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
mrrock:

[s]So, if you didn't love PMB you wouldn't want this fuel scarcity to end?.

Yet, we in the opposition want the scarcity to end even faster than you want!. Now I know we actually do love PMB more than you APC sycophants[/s].

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by blecele: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chubhie:
Your president don't give a damn like his predecessor.
Then where is the change if he must act like his predecessor?
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by VicHeavens10(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time minister of petroleum
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by olacollinz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Minister of petroleum please resigned now and let correct and competent person to take over before is too late.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by angbaradem: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
we pray dis fuel scarcity end
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by gee1992(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg 2weeks is just 2much
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Chuksyno(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
[s][/s]
DONSMITH123:
By Henry Umoru & Joseph Erunke

THE Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream),has directed the Minister of Petroleum Resources,President Muhammadu Buhari, to end the ongoing fuel scarcity in the country within two weeks from now.

This came on the heels of disclosure by the Pipeline Products Marketing Company,PPMC,that Nigeria lost a whopping N50 billion in ten months as a result of vandalisation of petroleum pipeline in some parts of the country.

Chairman of the committee,Senator Uche Ekwenife, who gave the directive,Thursday,in Abuja,during the committee’s meeting with top officials of Ministry of Petroleum Resources,insisted that the petroleum minister must not only end the scarcity but ensure ensure that fuel was sold to the public at government’s controlled price of N87.00 per litre.

Senator Ekwenife,representing Anambra South, on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,frowend at the ongoing fuel crisis,saying Nigerians were suffering untold hardship following the development.

Fuming over what she described as unnecessary fuel crisis, Ekwenife, said:”We are mandating the Minister of Petroleum Resources,the Permanent Secretary and heads of agencies to stop this fuel scarcity in two weeks.

“We are giving a target now,we don’t wan’t to know how you would achieve it.Nigerians want to see an end to this fuel scarcity.

Details coming soon—

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/senate-gives-buhari-2-week-ultimatum-to-end-fuel-scarcity/

DONSMITH123:
By Henry Umoru & Joseph Erunke

THE Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream),has directed the Minister of Petroleum Resources,President Muhammadu Buhari, to end the ongoing fuel scarcity in the country within two weeks from now.

This came on the heels of disclosure by the Pipeline Products Marketing Company,PPMC,that Nigeria lost a whopping N50 billion in ten months as a result of vandalisation of petroleum pipeline in some parts of the country.

Chairman of the committee,Senator Uche Ekwenife, who gave the directive,Thursday,in Abuja,during the committee’s meeting with top officials of Ministry of Petroleum Resources,insisted that the petroleum minister must not only end the scarcity but ensure ensure that fuel was sold to the public at government’s controlled price of N87.00 per litre.

Senator Ekwenife,representing Anambra South, on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,frowend at the ongoing fuel crisis,saying Nigerians were suffering untold hardship following the development.

Fuming over what she described as unnecessary fuel crisis, Ekwenife, said:”We are mandating the Minister of Petroleum Resources,the Permanent Secretary and heads of agencies to stop this fuel scarcity in two weeks.

“We are giving a target now,we don’t wan’t to know how you would achieve it.Nigerians want to see an end to this fuel scarcity.

Details coming soon—

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/senate-gives-buhari-2-week-ultimatum-to-end-fuel-scarcity/
Uche Ekwunife is representing Anambra Central not Anambra South.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by graciandubuisi(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:

Another trip waiting...

The grandpa no go respect his old age and stay at home to perform his duty. undecided

My view of this travelling president is that travelling is his hobby and he never expected the winning he had 2015 so he wasn't prepared at all, pls forgive him.

Hey don't get me wrong, I love my presido cos I obey Bible's commandment that I should love cool

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by omoakin111: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
When u buy 50 litres petrol @ 200/litre and your grandma empties the can to fetch rain water.

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by SeverusSnape(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
grin isokay

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by youngambi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
they wouldn't have if it wasn't affecting them also.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
blecele:
Then where is the change if he must act like his predecessor?
Somethings never change.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by SeverusSnape(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120841_2704090chinesejpegaf8862c107606caf4658c564d9796a60_jpeg6ed24da5711087a7fd31a845987cd943

grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Panshow(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is how it started with GEJ when he'd strong support from Nigerians, he was taking it for granted and before he know it, it turns out to be sour in his mouth. I see Buhari going the same path. He thinks people's support for him is something that is permanent. If he didn't take action now, he'll just wake up one day and discover that the whole country is against him. Then and only then will he realized that he'd been playing with a lion's tail.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by tonydatasrvs: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Shakur86(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
The situation is becoming worrisome. Dear, pmb pls stop roaming abt and sit down to find solution to this menace.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by 1money: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
but two weeks is too much na, haba senators.

Anyway better late than never.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by charlesucheh(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:
2 week OR?
OR THEY'LL GIVE HIM ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!!!
What do you think they'll do?
They're all guilty indirectly.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by ayusco85(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
charlesucheh:
OR THEY'LL GIVE HIM ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!!!
What do you think they'll do?
They're all guilty indirectly.

I wonder o. They shld just shut it
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by martinsoche: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
2 weeks indeed wen he is off to Malta now,have Nigerians ever wonder were is d fund from petroleum going smd its not link to TSA....so WERE
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by getrich(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin
omoakin111:
When u buy 50 litres petrol @ 200/litre and your grandma empties the can to fetch rain water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Akeredolu Appoints Catherine Oludunni Odu As Ondo First Female SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.