Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (22208 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by sirAbeey: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Can we say here in Malta we barely understand who is senators any way END TIME SENATORS..... smileyCan we say here in Malta we barely understand who is senators any way END TIME SENATORS.....
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by bejeria101(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
You wld do what? I wan hear wetin una wan do the last cowbender?
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by dopeC: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
If only people who voted pmb , abi na P .I.M.P, will be truthful to themselves, they regret voting that old man without any leadership qualities.

Everyone is suffering it. Mine is even berra cos I knw it's gon be like this. For those who thought he was a saint, eat ur saint Obi buhari.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by seunkeji5(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by utuk: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
change my foot these is just the beginning
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by bonechamberlain(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"which of the senate, the same senate that went to eat dinner with PMB while their zombies were busy trekking for fuel to buy?" quote me anywhere
mr "quote me anywhere " welcome back, where u dey since. grin
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by zakbabs1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
What miracle are they expecting him to perform in 2weeks...Baba still have first class trips to go on o grin grin
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by eipreel(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Terrific embarassed spent all my life savings on tfare already cry
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by bashydemy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:

Another trip waiting...

The grandpa no go respect his old age and stay at home to perform his duty. undecided
You be mumu, So wetin we vote PMB? Is it not for him to represent us well? If you are not a fool you should know the meeting was for commonwealth States and all the head of States will be there.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by blackfase(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
The same senate filled with senile toothless bufoons. Two weeks will run its course without any changes and theyll throw up their filthy claws up in despair and cry " we leave everything to God." A particular senate president comes to mind....

agitator:
ok, which senate? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Emasel(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
eipreel:
Terrific embarassed spent all my life savings on tfare already cry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by kodlins(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ekwunife!!.
You gotta love that woman
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
buhari is on his way to malta...
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Obiwiz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
CHANGE has come, and now una want change am. Nigerians really miss road. Olofofo people.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by lormarx: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:
By Henry Umoru & Joseph Erunke

THE Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream),has directed the Minister of Petroleum Resources,President Muhammadu Buhari, to end the ongoing fuel scarcity in the country within two weeks from now.

This came on the heels of disclosure by the Pipeline Products Marketing Company,PPMC,that Nigeria lost a whopping N50 billion in ten months as a result of vandalisation of petroleum pipeline in some parts of the country.

Chairman of the committee,Senator Uche Ekwenife, who gave the directive,Thursday,in Abuja,during the committee’s meeting with top officials of Ministry of Petroleum Resources,insisted that the petroleum minister must not only end the scarcity but ensure ensure that fuel was sold to the public at government’s controlled price of N87.00 per litre.

Senator Ekwenife,representing Anambra South, on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,frowend at the ongoing fuel crisis,saying Nigerians were suffering untold hardship following the development.

Fuming over what she described as unnecessary fuel crisis, Ekwenife, said:”We are mandating the Minister of Petroleum Resources,the Permanent Secretary and heads of agencies to stop this fuel scarcity in two weeks.

“We are giving a target now,we don’t wan’t to know how you would achieve it.Nigerians want to see an end to this fuel scarcity.

Details coming soon—

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/senate-gives-buhari-2-week-ultimatum-to-end-fuel-scarcity/
Why only 2 weeks,dey for extend am to four years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court Over Fraud (Pics) / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.