Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (14292 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Miggs(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Go and call whoever you want to call. grin

But tell me why what a dumb, ugly skank like you wants matters?
she has a hairy fish.Daz all

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Miggs:
no one is coming cos no one wants to be "suyarized" by you

Like Mr T, I was pitying the fooool that would make the mistake to ever take up her offer.

Any white knight would be dragged so badly on the floor he or she would have skid marks.

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Miggs(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Like Mr T, I was pitying the fooool that would make the mistake to ever take up her offer.

Any white knight would be dragged so badly on the floor he or she would have skid marks.
they no fit.even me as I dey quote you i dey fear make I no misyarn in anyway.no ass kicking for me tonight.thank you very much

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Miggs:
they no fit.even me as I dey quote you i dey fear make I no misyarn in anyway.no ass kicking for me tonight.thank you very much

Lol.

You are welcome.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Well, then I'll be her "white knight". She only claimed you were funny in her post, and here you are throwing a massive epileptic fit because, what, she didn't quote your name properly? Can you see why not?

Case in point, you need to just leave her the fvck alone, Sag.

Miggs:

And you...you fake machismo emanating "Urban guerilla with a glock" need to grow a goddamn back bone, is what. What could've possibly caused you to bend over and kiss a.ss in such grandiose fashion as per the above quoted text? A stranger on the internet, no less! Goddamit, you need to hand over that glock effective immediately. It clearly deserves far better, and I'd be able to provide it a proper home with some of it's brethren and added perks.

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
u can speak grammar for Africa

I can't tell if that's a sly insult or a compliment, lol. Either way, your white knight has arrived cool
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Fourwinds: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Mr Cork d Piggy headed clown....

what's funny about him. someone dat is boastful.. Shiit on him....nonsense
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Miggs:
no one is coming cos no one wants to be "suyarized" by you
ass licker, u r one of his lovers?

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, tell me why anyone needs to give a shyt about what an ugly skank like you likes.

You thought you had some value when you vomited that? grin grin grin grin
of course I do, I like what I like, I hate man who have the ability to lactate, ewwwww.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I can't tell if that's a sly insult or a compliment, lol. Either way, your white knight has arrived cool
thanks grin

And that was a compliment.

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Miggs:
she has a hairy fish.Daz all
and u have a brain filled with maggots.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol.

You are welcome.
when will u get sense? how is fighting with women an achievement? grow up and be a man coz ryt now all i see is a bulky buffalo with a toddler's brain..... if u are a man attack first eva again, u will see how i handle your smelly diaper wearing ass.

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks grin

And that was a compliment.

Aight, I just didn't think the way he pounced on you at first was warranted, but you must stop insulting him going forward. Otherwise, he's free to do the same.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2015
firsteva, u spelled my name wrongly but am here now, where are those silly clowns disturbing u?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, then I'll be her "white knight". She only claimed you were funny in her post, and here you are throwing a massive epileptic fit because, what, she didn't quote your name properly? Can you see why not?

Case in point, you need to just leave her the fvck alone, Sag.

And you...you fake machismo emanating "Urban guerilla with a glock" need to grow a goddamn back bone, is what. What could've possibly caused you to bend over and kiss a.ss in such grandiose fashion as per the above quoted text? A stranger on the internet, no less! Goddamit, you need to hand over that glock effective immediately. It clearly deserves far better, and I'd be able to provide it a proper home with some of it's brethren and added perks.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You must have cement for brains for (a) wanting to be her white knight and (b) not even comprehending what she said.

That is how stewpid you are.

Can you read in English or Kismayo English dictionary has destroyed your ability?

If she was just saying I was funny, then why did she need to go and obtain a non-English letter character to spell my name so it does not show up in my mentions?

Too much khat has destroyed your brain cells?

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
of course I do, I like what I like, I hate man who have the ability to lactate, ewwwww.

Ugly dumb skank, so what value do you have? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What level of cretins do you pull?

Cretins like captainswag225? grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
when will u get sense? how is fighting with women an achievement? grow up and be a man coz ryt now all i see is a bulky buffalo with a toddler's brain..... if u are a man attack first eva again, u will see how i handle your smelly diaper wearing ass.

You are a pure dumb, cretinous fuuktard! grin

So you were dumb and foolish enough to take the bait instead of running for your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love this. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love the fact you are just too cretinous you are volunteering yourself as the cadaver for my psycho-tendencies. grin grin grin grin

I will use you as my suya meat for the weekend, you dumb, cretinous fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin

Now fuuktard, tell us what a moronic product of a failed education system like you know about "achievement"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Aight, I just didn't think the way he pounced on you at first was warranted, but you must stop insulting him going forward. Otherwise, he's free to do the same.
I find him amusing actually grin a fVctard
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
and u have a brain filled with maggots.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a pure dumb, cretinous fuuktard! grin

So you were dumb and foolish enough to take the bait instead of running for your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love this. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love the fact you are just too cretinous you are volunteering yourself as the cadaver for my psycho-tendencies. grin grin grin grin

I will use you as my suya meat for the weekend, you dumb, cretinous fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin

Now fuuktard, tell us what a moronic product of a failed education system like you know about "achievement"? grin grin grin grin grin grin
shut it, ur entire family are a product of a failed education system. You this second class citizen. I'm sure the whites were u are repeatedly call u monkey. Dimwitted big breasted fagg.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Ugly dumb skank, so what value do you have? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are definition of ugly, why the fvk will any man take hormonal drugs to increase his boobies, u sick mehhhhn, the useless country u live where men marry men would have influenced u so bad.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

ok, thanks, u are truly enlightened grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
shut it, ur entire family are a product of a failed education system. You this second class citizen. I'm sure the whites were u are repeatedly call u monkey. Dimwitted big breasted fagg.

Someone feeding her family by selling her body to Nigerian conductors is calling another perosn a "second class citizen"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is that dumb captainswag225? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The funny thing is you know someone is likely to be a highly dumb cretinous fuuktard when their imagination is limited to including "swag" in their moniker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You instantly know this is highly likely to be an impressionable cretinous wannabe. grin grin grin

Ugly skank, thank you for bringing me my wonderful suya. grin

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by firestar(f): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Haba.
*Massages her forehead*
...Onila cherie, for goodness sake!
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Someone feeding her family by selling her body to Nigerian conductors is calling another perosn a "second class citizen"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

The funny thing is you know someone is likely to be a highly dumb cretinous fuuktard when their imagination is limited to including "swag" in their moniker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You instantly know this is highly likely to be an impressionable cretinous wannabe. grin grin grin

Ugly skank, thank you for bringing me my wonderful suya. grin
shut the fucck up, you this nitwit who cleans toilet in Yankee, we all know u don't have papers, #imusttravelabroad

U dare open ur mouth to tease Nigerian u are a consummate retArd. I rather be jobless in my father land than wash poo in another man's land, idiat, see what u've become tongue
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You must have cement for brains for (a) wanting to be her white knight and (b) not even comprehending what she said.

That is how stewpid you are.

Can you read in English or Kismayo English dictionary has destroyed your ability?

Lol. Let's observe the dialogue, Sag...

Onilaa: Camnewton4prez and bittyend are the funniest

Firsteva: What of Sagâmite the fVcktard?

Onilaa: Only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with. His arrogance is sexy

Firsteva: He has man boobs though. I agree.

Read it over as many times as you wish, and tell me it isn't YOU who was too stu.pid to comprehend.

If she was just saying I was funny, then why did she need to go and obtain a non-English letter character to spell my name so it does not show up in my mentions?

I claim partial responsibility for your behaviour, because I was the one who mentioned your name and summoned you here, hence the reason I've taken up post as white knight cool

I suppose she knows you better than I, tho. That even compliments make dry heave and throw epileptic fits, eh? Unless the person is bending over per Miggs, the Urban Guerrilla w/ a *Glock?

Too much khat has destroyed your brain

I haven't so much as touched high-resin local fare weed, why would I go searching for exotic shyt from the hills of the Horn to smoke?

Meanwhile, for the last decade, your Jamaican dealer over there has been selling you cheap expired skunk he simply refers to as "Bob Marley" for top dollar. It's precisely the shyt that made you write that angry, fvck-riddled letter to the mailing list you'd subscribed to shortly prior to the experience, and you've been on that shyt ever since grin

And fvck's sake, man, I'm not your goddamn EX (existence of which is highly doubtful), so you can leave Kismayo outta this. I'm not from Kismayo! And if you don't stop, I'll henceforth refer to you as a Chewa from the plains of Malawi.

*Confiscated by E-Soul.

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

oldman acting like a kid on an international forum! what a turn off. u bag of trash.... mr queen kong who goes around fighting women...... grow some balls...... a man with saga to his name means he is a bitch in a bulky body. sagabitch u say whaaat?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
oldman acting like a kid on an international forum! what a turn off. u bag of trash.... mr queen kong who goes around fighting women...... grow some balls...... a man with saga to his name means he is a bitch in a bulky body. sagabitch u say whaaat?

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

The funny thing is you know someone is likely to be a highly dumb cretinous fuuktard when their
oldman with washed up brain, eva is a nice and beautiful, she is very decent unlike ur free giver of mother...... i know u hate all women coz of what your mother used to do and still does, international olosho, so tell me does saga bitch know his real dad? naaah! why? coz he is a bastard whose life is worthless than that of a stray dog.... u claim to be knowledgeable but all exhibit here shows that u are teenager hiding behind a phone. why do vent ur anger on women, are they the cause of u having big boobs or are they responsible for ur mum being the cheappest woman ever known? btw how much does she charge for a nyt? sagabastard
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2015
sagamite, sagaboobs, sagabastard, sagababy, international queen kong, where u at? am waiting for ur mr man in diapers...... i heard u won an international award for fighting women lol,, guess what the title of the award was? it was mr boobs and trashy scumbag award! congrats, u are a confirmed sissy, jobless roach, amma squash u today like u never existed...... dickess freak..... btw they way u fight like a woman am sure u are a haemophrodite....,saga the haemophrodite.... the school dropout whose only words of existance are cretin and person. well lemme update ur vocabs for u: u are a sissy, nicompoop, psycho, dulllard, brainless, bastard and the worst part is ur boobs are bigger than that of ur mum.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
sagamite, sagaboobs, sagabastard, sagababy, international queen kong, where u at? am waiting for ur mr man in diapers...... i heard u won an international award for fighting women lol,, guess what the title of the award was? it was mr boobs and trashy scumbag award! congrats, u are a confirmed sissy, jobless roach, amma squash u today like u never existed...... dickess freak..... btw they way u fight like a woman am sure u are a haemophrodite....,saga the haemophrodite.... the school dropout whose only words of existance are cretin and person. well lemme update ur vocabs for u: u are a sissy, nicompoop, psycho, dulllard, brainless, bastard and the worst part is ur boobs are bigger than that of ur mum.
chai chai Sagamite see what u've cauused

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
chai chai Sagamite see what u've cauused
baby, am waiting for it, lemme know when it appears! kisses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183