Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (14296 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Let's observe the dialogue, Sag...

Onilaa: Camnewton4prez and bittyend are the funniest

Firsteva: What of Sagâmite the fVcktard?

Onilaa: Only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with. His arrogance is sexy

Firsteva: He has man boobs though. I agree.

Read it over as many times as you wish, and tell me it isn't YOU who was too stu.pid to comprehend.

I claim partial responsibility for your behaviour, because I was the one who mentioned your name and summoned you here, hence the reason I've taken up post as white knight cool

I suppose she knows you better than I, tho. That even compliments make dry heave and throw epileptic fits, eh? Unless the person is bending over per Miggs, the Urban Guerrilla w/ a *Glock?

I haven't so much as touched high-resin local fare weed, why would I go searching for exotic shyt from the hills of the Horn to smoke?

Meanwhile, for the last decade, your Jamaican dealer over there has been selling you cheap expired skunk he simply refers to as "Bob Marley" for top dollar. It's precisely the shyt that made you write that angry, fvck-riddled letter to the mailing list you'd subscribed to shortly prior to the experience, and you've been on that shyt ever since grin

And fvck's sake, man, I'm not your goddamn EX (existence of which is highly doubtful), so you can leave Kismayo outta this. I'm not from Kismayo! And if you don't stop, I'll henceforth refer to you as a Chewa from the plains of Malawi.

*Confiscated by E-Soul.
this is deadly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
baby, am waiting for it, lemme know when it appears! kisses
I know I can always count on you, kiss Sagamite is busy washing is bra grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
shut the fucck up, you this nitwit who cleans toilet in Yankee, we all know u don't have papers, #imusttravelabroad

U dare open ur mouth to tease Nigerian u are a consummate retArd. I rather be jobless in my father land than wash poo in another man's land, idiat, see what u've become tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, make I laugh for 1 min. I dey come.

[Saga goes to the corner of the roam and sits down on the floor laughing and holding his belly because he fears it would bust with laughter]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o! grin

My head o! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, I am back. Give me a second to wipe the laughing tears from my eyes. grin grin grin grin grin grin

We don get a new Mama Piss o!

Mama Piss of Nairaland! grin grin grin grin grin grin

"My fellow widowers" grin

Chineke! Odikwa fuuktard ewu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, see as you just proved my point. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, London/UK is not Yankee.

Yankee refers to USA, specifically New York! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See how razz you are! grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder captainswag225 is your type. Low life cretins of Nigeria flirting together. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Products of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You surely will be jobless in your fatherland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

captainswag225, see your level. You will surely both create many more reetarded kids. grin

London is Yankee. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
I know I can always count on you, kiss Sagamite is busy washing is bra grin
lol, sagaboobs, go buy a new bra or are u short on funds?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Let's observe the dialogue, Sag...

Onilaa: Camnewton4prez and bittyend are the funniest

Firsteva: What of Sagâmite the fVcktard?

Onilaa: Only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with. His arrogance is sexy

Firsteva: He has man boobs though. I agree.

Read it over as many times as you wish, and tell me it isn't YOU who was too stu.pid to comprehend.

I claim partial responsibility for your behaviour, because I was the one who mentioned your name and summoned you here, hence the reason I've taken up post as white knight cool

I suppose she knows you better than I, tho. That even compliments make dry heave and throw epileptic fits, eh? Unless the person is bending over per Miggs, the Urban Guerrilla w/ a *Glock?

I haven't so much as touched high-resin local fare weed, why would I go searching for exotic shyt from the hills of the Horn to smoke?

Meanwhile, for the last decade, your Jamaican dealer over there has been selling you cheap expired skunk he simply refers to as "Bob Marley" for top dollar. It's precisely the shyt that made you write that angry, fvck-riddled letter to the mailing list you'd subscribed to shortly prior to the experience, and you've been on that shyt ever since grin

And fvck's sake, man, I'm not your goddamn EX (existence of which is highly doubtful), so you can leave Kismayo outta this. I'm not from Kismayo! And if you don't stop, I'll henceforth refer to you as a Chewa from the plains of Malawi.

*Confiscated by E-Soul.

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So if I said "how is your father the fuuktard?", would you see it as a compliment?

Not that I am saying that. If I said that, you will not see is an insult?

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
oldman acting like a kid on an international forum! what a turn off. u bag of trash.... mr queen kong who goes around fighting women...... grow some balls...... a man with saga to his name means he is a bitch in a bulky body. sagabitch u say whaaat?

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Am I suppose to be considered as one of the things that turn you on, cretin?

Look at the reasoning of the dumbcunt?

Is it not Mama Piss local razz girls that turn you on?

Conductor with conductor mentality.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
oldman with washed up brain, eva is a nice and beautiful, she is very decent unlike ur free giver of mother...... i know u hate all women coz of what your mother used to do and still does, international olosho, so tell me does saga bitch know his real dad? naaah! why? coz he is a bastard whose life is worthless than that of a stray dog.... u claim to be knowledgeable but all exhibit here shows that u are teenager hiding behind a phone. why do vent ur anger on women, are they the cause of u having big boobs or are they responsible for ur mum being the cheappest woman ever known? btw how much does she charge for a nyt? sagabastard

So you fancy her because she is a N20 ashawo like your mother and you don't know your real dad? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

firsteva, did I not tell you that you are a dumb, low-life cunt? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now you have brought your boo at your level to prove me right. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

So if I said "how is your father the fuuktard?", would you see it as a compliment?

Not that I am saying that. If I said that, you will not see is an insult?

No, but you call everyone a fuuktard, including me just now. You can't be called in turn is what you're saying, fuuktard? Loll, good luck with that! Who knows, maybe someone like Miggs w/ no glock would comply?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Look at how dumb this fuuktard is! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Captainswag225:
oldman acting like a kid on an international forum! what a turn off. u bag of trash.... mr queen kong who goes around fighting women...... grow some balls...... a man with saga to his name means he is a bitch in a bulky body. sagabitch u say whaaat?

Captainswag225:
oldman with washed up brain, eva is a nice and beautiful, she is very decent unlike ur free giver of mother...... i know u hate all women coz of what your mother used to do and still does, international olosho, so tell me does saga bitch know his real dad? naaah! why? coz he is a bastard whose life is worthless than that of a stray dog.... u claim to be knowledgeable but all exhibit here shows that u are teenager hiding behind a phone. why do vent ur anger on women, are they the cause of u having big boobs or are they responsible for ur mum being the cheappest woman ever known? btw how much does she charge for a nyt? sagabastard

Fuuktard is so stepwid he can't even comprehend his own arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Definitely the kind of low-life that is a perfect fit for Firsteva. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No, but you call everyone a fuuktard, including me just now. You can't be called such in turn is what you're saying, fuuktard? Loll, good luck with that! Who knows, maybe someone like Miggs w/ no glock would comply.

So when I call people fuuktards, is it because I am giving them a nice compliment?

I will force you to use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2015
hahahaha, i laugh in spanish.... what is dis? sagamite goes back to school? a grown asss man reciting poems? what does it tell u? ur brain hasnt developed at all......big bulky trash with kindergarten brain.........dis is the poem u should be reciting, i (sagamite) am a cretin, a cretin with big boobs and a very tiny brain.........
so dis is what the u.k educational system did to u? what a pity, senseless baby with no thinking capacity. btw if u.k is such an ish, why do u keep speaking ur native dialect....u are a lost case.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i laugh in spanish.... what is dis? sagamite goes back to school? a grown asss man reciting poems? what does it tell u? ur brain hasnt developed at all......big bulky trash with kindergarten brain.........dis is the poem u should be reciting, i (sagamite) am a cretin, a cretin with big boobs and a very tiny brain.........
so dis is what the u.k educational system did to u? what a pity, senseless baby with no thinking capacity. btw if u.k is such an ish, why do u keep speaking ur native dialect....u are a lost case.

Cretinous fuuktard, this is alll the dumb rant you could come up with? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have made you realise how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:
Look at how dumb this fuuktard is! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard is so stepwid he can't even comprehend his own arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Definitely the kind of low-life that is a perfect fit for Firsteva. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh boy, u dont understand simple grammar? wetin happen na? ur brain don crash? schizophrenic bastard
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

So when I call people fuuktards, is it because I am giving them a nice compliment?

I will force you to use your brain.

I never said fuuktard was the compliment, though your overuse of the term has certainly made it lose its capacity for vulgarity. I said she complimented you by calling you funny and further agreeing with onilaa's remark. Fuuktaard is your goddamn catchphrase on here, fuuktard. You should know better than to blush that it be used against you.

You haven't done as I asked?

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I never said fuuktard was the compliment, though your overuse of the term has certainly made it lose its capacity for vulgarity. I said she complimented you by calling you funny and further agreeing with onilaa's remark. Fuuktaard is your goddamn catchphrase on here. You should know better than to blush that it be used against you.

You haven't done as I asked?

She called me a fuuktard and intentionallly made and effort to seek a special symbol to spell my name so as not mentions. Do you, with your little brain, think that was done as a compliment?

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
oh boy, u dont understand simple grammar? wetin happen na? ur brain don crash? schizophrenic bastard

Did you just call what you posted "grammar"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was that what you were taught in the education system ran by foools like Patience Jonathan? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now wonder you turn out dumb and then fance the ugly fck that is the Mama Piss of NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yankee in London. grin grin grin grin grin

Even Toyko would soon be the capital of China in the view of you daft, low-life products of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Fck Lord!

This has been so easy. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

She called me a fuuktard and intentionallly made and effort to seek a special symbol to spell my name so as not mentions. Do you, with your little brain, think that was done as a compliment?

Sphincter scarring turd, it was obviously a precaution. I mean, just look how you jumped at her for spreading your influence and calling you funny and sexy?

You still haven't done as I asked?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Sphincter scarring turd, it was obviously a precaution. I mean, just look how you jumped at her for spreading your influence and calling you funny and sexy?

You still haven't done as I asked?

Did you think that was a compliment?

From someone that I was fighting just last month?

Use your brain before you answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Did you think that was a compliment?

From someone that I was fighting just last month?

Use your brain before you answer.

Um, I'm supposed to know your history?

Nonetheless, funny and sexy arrogance aren't compliments? Well what do I know...

You need to take a chill pill!

And you still haven't done as I asked.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Um, I'm supposed to know your history?

Nonetheless, funny and sexy arrogance aren't compliments? Well what do I know...

You need to take a chill pill!

And you still haven't done as I asked.

Well, you have learnt a lesson about not coming to a conclusion before gathering enough information.

Another lesson is that people that are complimenting you would likely not try to avoid being in your mentions.

There are many shitarse, liverless and dumb foools on NL that purposely mis-spell my name when they want to show their "bravery" in attacking me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Well, you have learnt a lesson about not coming to a conclusion before gathering enough information.

Another lesson is that people that are complimenting you would likely not try to avoid being in your mentions.

There are many shitarse, liverless and dumb foools on NL that purposely mis-spell my name when they want to show their "bravery" in attacking me.

Don't even try to pose as instructor to me. Fuuktard aside, you were not attacked prior to your showing up. It seems you have a complex. You need to just leave her alone and try for calm henceforth. Moving forward, if you continue to insult each other it's no longer my business.

Where is my request?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Did you just call what you posted "grammar"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was that what you were taught in the education system ran by foools like Patience Jonathan? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now wonder you turn out dumb and then fance the ugly fck that is the Mama Piss of NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yankee in London. grin grin grin grin grin

Even Toyko would soon be the capital of China in the view of you daft, low-life products of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin
the out pour of a frustrated bastard, u just summarized ur level of stuppidity
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:
Fck Lord!

fatherless oldman in diapers..... ur disgrace has been easy. yeah
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

deluded chipmunk,, am still waiting for your first sensible post of the day! come on gimme ur best shot.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Don't even try to pose as instructor to me. Fuuktard aside, you were not attacked prior to your showing up. It seems you have a complex. You need to just leave her alone and try for calm henceforth. Moving forward, if you continue to insult each other it's no longer my business.

Where is my request?

You want to go back to telling me about how calling me a fuuktard is compliment?

What is this request you keep on talking about ffs?

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
fatherless oldman in diapers..... ur disgrace has been easy. yeah

Moronic fuuktard, so you are telling us you don't know your father? grin grin grin

Captainswag225:
deluded chipmunk,, am still waiting for your first sensible post of the day! come on gimme ur best shot.

Look at the cretinous fuuktard talking about "waiting for a sensible post".

Now fuuktard, I dare your whoore mother, show us 5 sensible posts out of over 7000 posts you have on NL. grin grin grin grin

Just 5 o!

Now, everyone, watch the fuuktard struggle or run. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, so you are telling us you don't know your father? grin grin grin

Look at the cretinous fuuktard talking about "waiting for a sensible post".

Now fuuktard, I dare your whoore mother, show us 5 sensible posts out of over 7000 posts you have on NL. grin grin grin grin

Just 5 o!

Now, everyone, watch the fuuktard struggle or run. grin grin grin grin grin grin
are u out of vocabs? stop stealing my quotes, its called plagliarism..... prove to me that u can be creative, say something without including moronic, crenious or person......silly twerp, looks like u are running outta steam.... care for a bucket of water?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u out of vocabs? stop stealing my quotes, its called plagliarism..... prove to me that u can be creative, say something without including moronic, crenious or person......silly twerp, looks like u are running outta steam.... care for a bucket of water?

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

So in your daft world, you are being "creative"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low-life, moronic product of Mama Piss-run educated system, so in the daft schools that produced your daft arsse, the creativity you were taught is to insult your own parents? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a cretin. A perfect fit for Firsteva.

Fuuktard, where is your 5 posts?

Are they the "creative" ones? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

:[s]o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, make I laugh for 1 min. I dey come.

[Saga goes to the corner of the roam and sits down on the floor laughing and holding his belly because he fears it would bust with laughter]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o! grin

My head o! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, I am back. Give me a second to wipe the laughing tears from my eyes. grin grin grin grin grin grin

We don get a new Mama Piss o!

Mama Piss of Nairaland! grin grin grin grin grin grin

"My fellow widowers" grin

Chineke! Odikwa fuuktard ewu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, see as you just proved my point. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, London/UK is not Yankee.

Yankee refers to USA, specifically New York! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See how razz you are! grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder captainswag225 is your type. Low life cretins of Nigeria flirting together. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Products of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You surely will be jobless in your fatherland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

captainswag225, see you level. You will surely both create many more reetarded kids. grin

London is Yankee. grin grin grin grin[/s]
and it is written on your breast that you are not in America?

U are a complete nuisance. So u are in London, one of those giving Nigeria a bad reputation, credit card thief and the likes. Please come back to Nigeria, u've caused us too much embarrassment. . Big brested fagggot.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

So in your daft world, you are being "creative"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low-life, moronic product of Mama Piss-run educated system, so in the daft schools that produced your daft arsse, the creativity you were taught is to insult your own parents? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a cretin. A perfect fit for Firsteva.

Fuuktard, where is your 5 posts?

Are they the "creative" ones? grin grin grin grin
I am a proud product of Nigeria's education system. U are a low life second class citizen who is being hunted night and day by the police in London, credit card thief.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:
Fck Lord!

keep deceiving yourself, you bleed but use grin smiley as a cover up. Sagamite the moronic fvctard. Here is bra for your sagging boobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.