Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (14291 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You must have cement for brains for (a) wanting to be her white knight and (b) not even comprehending what she said.

That is how stewpid you are.

Can you read in English or Kismayo English dictionary has destroyed your ability?

If she was just saying I was funny, then why did she need to go and obtain a non-English letter character to spell my name so it does not show up in my mentions?

Too much khat has destroyed your brain cells?
You this man!! Lmao!!
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Let's observe the dialogue, Sag...

Onilaa: Camnewton4prez and bittyend are the funniest

Firsteva: What of Sagâmite the fVcktard?

Onilaa: Only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with. His arrogance is sexy

Firsteva: He has man boobs though. I agree.

Read it over as many times as you wish, and tell me it isn't YOU who was too stu.pid to comprehend.

I claim partial responsibility for your behaviour, because I was the one who mentioned your name and summoned you here, hence the reason I've taken up post as white knight cool

I suppose she knows you better than I, tho. That even compliments make dry heave and throw epileptic fits, eh? Unless the person is bending over per Miggs, the Urban Guerrilla w/ a *Glock?

I haven't so much as touched high-resin local fare weed, why would I go searching for exotic shyt from the hills of the Horn to smoke?

Meanwhile, for the last decade, your Jamaican dealer over there has been selling you cheap expired skunk he simply refers to as "Bob Marley" for top dollar. It's precisely the shyt that made you write that angry, fvck-riddled letter to the mailing list you'd subscribed to shortly prior to the experience, and you've been on that shyt ever since grin

And fvck's sake, man, I'm not your goddamn EX (existence of which is highly doubtful), so you can leave Kismayo outta this. I'm not from Kismayo! And if you don't stop, I'll henceforth refer to you as a Chewa from the plains of Malawi.

*Confiscated by E-Soul.
But this girl, you can blow grammar sha shocked
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

She called me a fuuktard and intentionallly made and effort to seek a special symbol to spell my name so as not mentions. Do you, with your little brain, think that was done as a compliment?
You start every sentence with 'you are cretinous person'

Haa, Saga, bobo yi e ti like wahala ju grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Miggs(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, then I'll be her "white knight". She only claimed you were funny in her post, and here you are throwing a massive epileptic fit because, what, she didn't quote your name properly? Can you see why not?

Case in point, you need to just leave her the fvck alone, Sag.

And you...you fake machismo emanating "Urban guerilla with a glock" need to grow a goddamn back bone, is what. What could've possibly caused you to bend over and kiss a.ss in such grandiose fashion as per the above quoted text? A stranger on the internet, no less! Goddamit, you need to hand over that glock effective immediately. It clearly deserves far better, and I'd be able to provide it a proper home with some of it's brethren and added perks.
i laughed hard when i read this post.i love this post so much i actually clicked "like".the rantings of an ant.congrats.I responded to a post of yours.a rare occurrence by the urban guerilla with a glock

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Miggs:
i laughed hard when i read this post.i love this post so much i actually clicked "like"

Haha. Na-uh, not so fast, where's my glock? tongue
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Miggs:
this is really disheartening.you come across as someone who has never even attended an "under the tree" school before.poor spellings,terribly constructed sentences,continuous repetition of thesame words,lack of punctuation marks.i am truly ashamed to be from thesame country as you.you are chaff,garbage,rubbish.you should be dumped in a refuse dump,buried and forgotten.its really that bad
after the tears, do yourself a favour, use this rope and do the needful

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ishilove:

But this girl, you can blow grammar sha shocked
Ishilove:

Such well articulated submission...

Good grammar makes me so emotional cry

*sob*

My grammar is not that great. If you have an appreciation for eloquent English speech, you should look no further than the late Christopher Hitchens, IMO. He has had that seemingly typical weird old Brit look to him, but the man could make a sapiophile type grammar-girl orgasm simply from listening to him articulate himself, I'm sure lol.

I warn you, though. He was an outspoken journalist. An outspoken atheist, rather. A brilliant literary badass of our times (RIP).
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You want to go back to telling me about how calling me a fuuktard is compliment?

What is this request you keep on talking about ffs?

Nevermind, Sag. I stand down.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

My grammar is not that great. If you have an appreciation for eloquent English speech, you should look no further than the late Christopher Hitchens, IMO. He has had that seemingly typical weird old Brit look to him, but the man could make a sapiophile type grammar-girl orgasm simply from listening to him articulate himself, I'm sure lol.

I warn you, though. He was an outspoken journalist. An outspoken atheist, rather. A brilliant literary badass of our times (RIP).
*rubs thighs in anticipation*
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ishilove:

*rubs thighs in anticipation*

shocked
I thought you were religious/reserved.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Miggs(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Haha. Na-uh, not so fast, where's my glock? tongue
you gave me a "like" then you "unliked" my post because of its "rantings of an ant" line?you really have to work on your sense of humour.that's why sagamite always wins his arguments because he replies his detractors with facts mixed a tinge of humour which gives his posts a populist appeal.i'm only replying you because your posts are quite interesting but you've got to give sagamite a break.finally, my "urban guerilla" personal message was only meant to amuse not to offend anyone.i'm done
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

shocked
I thought you were religious/reserved.
Is having an orgasm sinful? undecided

You said listening to Christopher will make a sapiophile girl orgasm. I intend to download an audio file of the old boy speaking, hence the anticipation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Miggs:
you gave me a "like" then you "unliked" my post because of its "rantings of an ant" line?you really have to work on your sense of humour.that's why sagamite always wins his arguments because he replies his detractors with facts mixed a tinge of humour which gives his posts a populist appeal.i'm only replying you because your posts are quite interesting but you've got to give sagamite a break.finally, my "urban guerilla" personal message was only meant to amuse not to offend anyone.i'm done

Putting aside what I think of his arguments, I've absolutely nothing against Sag. I don't believe he feels I bear any hostility towards him. And I was far from offended by your "Urban Guerilla, Glock" message. I only used it as artillery in clowning you, because of the unseemly way in which you were groveling and praising him. I can see now that you're a fan, but you ought to reserve some dignity for yourself. You should never kowtow to anyone, woman or man, like that.

As for the "liking" then "unliking" thing, it has not nothing whatsoever to do with a lack in sense of humor. I may think your added modification (rantings of an ant) was hilarious, and I certainly didn't take offense to it or take it personally or anything like that, but at the same time I will not actively "like" a comment against myself, if that makes sense. It's the principle of the matter. I am on my side first and foremost. It has something to do with this old-fangled dignity thing we're talking about, you see. Take care!

Edit: I just saw your post history. Hah! No wonder you've no sense of dignity and self-respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2015
author=Miggs post=40712979]

this is really disheartenin[b]g.you[/b]

Full stop follow by space and letter ‘Y' in capital letter

come across as someone who has never even attended an "under the tree" school before.poor spellings,terribly constructed sentences,continuous repetition of thesame words,lack of punctuation marks

The same observation as the above. Also, you need to learn why we have the conjunction ‘and'.

i .
After a full-stop, the first alphabet of the next word must be in capital.

am truly ashamed to be from thesame

You need to learn the importance of ‘space or gap' after each word

country as you.you

Refer to the first observation.

are chaff,garbage,rubbish.you should be dumped in a refuse dump,buried and forgotten.its really that bad.

See first and second observations.

You need to look in the mirror, lameasscheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2015
firstEVA:
u have been slaughtered to pieces by my dear captain with the swag of a real man, all his posts ooze intelligence, u are too dumb to understand my previous post. Faggg in london

To a N20 ashawo low-life, when a conductor insults her parents, she is so impressed. That is oozing of intelligence in her daft world. grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system. grin grin grin

Mama Piss of NL. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
oh boy try n make sense for once. u are boring as hell.

Cretinous fuuktard, have you ever made sense in your daft life? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahaha, keep deceiving yourself u retarded monkey, second class citizen. Bot bellied and big brested fagggot

Cretinous fuuktard, please stop believing the daft things you hear from that local champion in you beer parlour who impresses you with his stories of going to London that he calls Yankee. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Market ashawo. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2015
lebesgue:
Modaran, see as these people gang up on Sagamite. Well sha, diaris god o. But 3 on 1 is not fair na.

I am sorry to tell you, this statement is profoundly stuuuuupid.

1 of me on a 1000 of them is complete injustice on dumb people. Even God in heaven cries at such because I am ridiculing his failures.

I am the ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0ob5oUexE

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard, please stop believing the daft things you hear from that local champion in you beer parlour who impresses you with his stories of going to London that he calls Yankee. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Market ashawo. grin
Sagamite:

Market ashawo. grin
after 3 days? Gerrariah mehhhhn.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you have man boobs? grin

I have man arsse. I note you have the boobs.

When are you sending me your nudes so I can use it as collateral when I am getting my retirement fund from you in 2016? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Ishilove:

You start every sentence with 'you are cretinous person'

Haa, Saga, bobo yi e ti like wahala ju grin

I am wahala. So why wouldn't I like myself? cool
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Sagamite:

I have man arsse. I note you have the boobs.

When are you sending me your nudes so I can use it as collateral when I am getting my retirement fund from you in 2016? grin
why the lies? Swear with your left gay testicle that u've got no man boobs
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Finally you are talking about people at my level.

https://www.nairaland.com/584449/debate-against-religion-won
https://www.nairaland.com/584449/debate-against-religion-won#9780721

Those are the kind of people that can be debating at my level and survive. Not some moronic fuuktard who put "swag" in the middle of his name and thinks he as demonstrated "creativity" by insulting his own mother, while his dumb skank ho screams on the side that he is "oozing intelligence" she has never experienced in her life before. grin grin grin grin

Christopher Hitchens is like me in many ways.

- He gives God-like logical arguments.
- He does not do some psychotic God.
- He insults dumbarses.
- He does not believe in freedom of free speech of fuuktards.
- He does not like conservatives, nor does he like liberals.
- He believes feminism is crap.
- He only does sense, logic, objectivity and reasoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkU3a2eor3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufmUi41PLjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqK4TM97ZCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQas34criFo

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2015
daretodiffer:

Full stop follow by space and letter ‘Y' in capital letter

The same observation as the above. Also, you need to learn why we have the conjunction ‘and'.

After a full-stop, the first alphabet of the next word must be in capital.

You need to learn the importance of ‘space or gap' after each word

Refer to the first observation.

See first and second observations.

You need to look in the mirror, lameasscheesy

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2015
firstEVA:
why the lies? Swear with your left gay testicle that u've got no man boobs

Shut the fck up, dumb c*nt.

By now, I am sure you know you are dumb and your life has been destroyed by your environment.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up, dumb c*nt.

By now, I am sure you know you are dumb and your life has been destroyed by your environment.
what happened to your grin smiley? Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
I can smell real anger now grin

Well let me let u be grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Miggs:

Combined with my super brain, these fuuktards have no hope in hell. undecided

It is effectively gameover before we even start.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2015
firstEVA:
what happened to your grin smiley? Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
I can smell real anger now grin

Well let me let u be grin
you too like quarrel undecided
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Is having an orgasm sinful? undecided

You said listening to Christopher will make a sapiophile girl orgasm. I intend to download an audio file of the old boy speaking, hence the anticipation grin grin grin

Nairaland needs to create a functionality that can concatenate and compile all my best posts on NL and turn it into audio.

Sapiophiles like you would never need to get married. You will have the purest orgasms everyday till you die. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you too like quarrel undecided
.not really
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2015
firstEVA:
.not really
tell that to the birds
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tell that to the birds
ok, which bird do you have in mind? Vulture or bat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.