Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (14292 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite without bra

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
I am a proud product of Nigeria's education system. U are a low life second class citizen who is being hunted night and day by the police in London, credit card thief.

Proud? grin grin grin grin grin

Typical of the cretinous fuuktard that populates the country as I said. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2781177/gov-ambode-asks-nigerians-abroad/3#40698100

firstEVA:
and it is written on your breast that you are not in America?
U are a complete nuisance. So u are in London, one of those giving Nigeria a bad reputation, credit card thief and the likes. Please come back to Nigeria, u've caused us too much embarrassment. . Big brested fagggot.

Mama Piss of NL, you thought London is the same thing as Yankee? grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you are proud of the education system that produced you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

So you fancy her because she is a N20 ashawo like your mother and you don't know your real dad? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

firsteva, did I not tell you that you are a dumb, low-life cunt? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now you have brought your boo at your level to prove me right. grin grin grin grin grin
ashawo N20 is what your mum did to put food on your table before you eventually travelled to wherever to continue the hustle, suffer head. Second class citizen, credit card thief. U will soon be caught and thrown out.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Proud? grin grin grin grin grin

Typical of the cretinous fuuktard that populates the country as I said. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2781177/gov-ambode-asks-nigerians-abroad/3#40698100

Mama Piss of NL, you thought London is the same thing as Yankee? grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you are proud of the education system that produced you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and why will I think so? I should know u are in london because? U are an embodiment of rascality and thugry, typical of the blacks in America, so it's convenient to conclude u are in America. Fagggot.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
ashawo N20 is what your mum did to put food on your table before you eventually travelled to wherever to continue the hustle, suffer head. Second class citized, credit card thief. U will soon be caught and thrown out.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is is not from your mother you learnt the trade and now feed your family after she has been worn out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see how I am humiliating your dumb boo, captainswag225? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every moronic low life believes in his "swag". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low-lives following each other. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why did you make the mistake of setting him up for me to slaughter? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or can you help him show us 5 posts he has made out of over 7000 that you think is sensible? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, help your daft conductor boo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Is is not from your mother you learnt the trade and now feed your family after she has been worn out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see how I am humiliating your dumb boo, captainswag225? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every moronic low life believes in his "swag". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low-lives following each other. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why did you make the mistake of setting him up for me to slaughter? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or can you help him show us 5 posts he has made out of over 7000 that you think is sensible? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, help your daft conductor boo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he is awesome, the best boo in the whole world, he makes sense even without typing talkless of when he types, he is an epitome of intelligence. Can any one say same about you? U are a razz big breasted credit card thief with no papers hiding in london. The only words uvelearnt is cretinous f?ctard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
and why will I think so? I should know u are in london because? U are an embodiment of rascality and thugry, typical of the blacks in America, so it's convenient to conclude u are in America. Fagggot.

Is this your lame attempt to cover for your idiocy thinking yankee means London? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, not only is it widely known in NL that I am in London, you have been on threads where people have highlighted it like when someone was asking me on the fraud thread what are the UK rules for contractor's expenses.

Mama Piss fuuktard. grin grin grin grin

London and Yankee are the same thing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have to upgrade your clientele. Conductors paying your obese arsse N20 will not even get you enough to afford visa, talkless of travelling to civilisation. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Upgrade your pucci to armed robbers. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite u can only humiliate us in your dreams, u second class citizen. How many little white children have called you monkey today?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
he is awesome, the best boo in the whole world, he makes sense even without typing talkless of when he types, he is an epitome of intelligence. Can any one say same about you? U are a razz big breasted credit card thief with no papers hiding in london. The only words uvelearnt is cretinous f?ctard

To a fuuktard like you, of course he is an epitome of intelligence.

He would even tell you he has been to Delhi in Iran and you will be like "Wow!". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you can't show 5 of his posts that demonstrates this "intelligence"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why did you bring the fooool for slaughtering. You are wicked! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Is this your lame attempt to cover for your idiocy thinking yankee means London? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard[b], not only is it widely known in NL that I am in London, you have been on threads where people have highlighted it like when someone was asking me on the fraud thread what are the UK rules for contractor's expenses.[/b]

Mama Piss fuuktard. grin grin grin grin

London and Yankee are the same thing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have to upgrade your clientele. Conductors paying your obese arsse N20 will not even get you enough to afford visa, talkless of travelling to civilisation. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Upgrade your pucci to armed robbers. grin
u are a basstard, u in ur faintest imagination think everyone on Nairaland knows you and where u hide your head? U are suffering from delusion of grandeur. U are a disgrace to Nigerians doing legit jobs abroad, credit card thief. Ur prostitute mum is back home thinking her son is "making it" abroad, not knowing he steals Ccs and has turned into a big breasted man LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Sagamite u can only humiliate us in your dreams, u second class citizen. How many little white children have called you monkey today?

Fuuktard, if you have travelled abroad, you would realise that does not happen except in the daft beer parlour where you low-lives discuss "facts". grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
u are a basstard, u in ur faintest imagination think everyone on Nairaland knows you and where u hide your head? U are suffering from delusion of grandeur. U are a disgrace to Nigerians doing legit jobs abroad, credit card thief. Ur prostitute mum is back home thinking her son is "making it" abroad, not knowing he steals Ccs and has turned into a big breasted man LovePeddler

Just accept your idiocy. Yankee is USA, not UK.

Low-life fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

To a fuuktard like you, of course he is an epitome of intelligence.

He would even tell you he has been to Delhi in Iran and you will be like "Wow!". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you can't show 5 of his posts that demonstrates this "intelligence"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why did you bring the fooool for slaughtering. You are wicked! grin grin grin grin
u have been slaughtered to pieces by my dear captain with the swag of a real man, all his posts ooze intelligence, u are too dumb to understand my previous post. Faggg in london

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

So in your daft world, you are being "creative"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low-life, moronic product of Mama Piss-run educated system, so in the daft schools that produced your daft arsse, the creativity you were taught is to insult your own parents? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a cretin. A perfect fit for Firsteva.

Fuuktard, where is your 5 posts?

Are they the "creative" ones? grin grin grin grin
oh boy try n make sense for once. u are boring as hell.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Just accept your idiocy. Yankee is USA, not UK.

Low-life fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is that all? grin grin u are already getting weak from my punches, u retarded scum of the earth. Now telll, what's ur bra size, I intend to get u some grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, if you have travelled abroad, you would realise that does not happen except in the daft beer parlour where you low-lives discuss "facts". grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha, keep deceiving yourself u retarded monkey, second class citizen. Bot bellied and big brested fagggot

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
u have been slaughtered to pieces by my dear captain with the swag of a real man, all his posts ooze intelligence, u are too dumb to understand my previous post. Faggg in london
lol, we all know that sagamite is a school drop out who fakes being a london boy..... no wonder that broke ass chipmunk hasnt been able to change his d.p for so many years. big breasted man. sagaboobs chai

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
oh boy try n make sense for once. u are boring as hell.
the guy is as dry as hell, keeps saying the same shit

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahaha, keep deceiving yourself u retarded monkey, second class citizen. Bot bellied and big brested fagggot
sweetheart, do u know sagamite, sagaboobs breast can feed the whole of africa? its that big. lol
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
the guy is as dry as hell, keeps saying the same shit
lol, i know dear, dude is so boring and brainless, he is a fake london boy..., who has been flogged well by u. am sure he wont ever forget this day.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Captainswag225(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Sagamite without bra
my oh my lol....., breast of africa. sagaboobs, where u at bittch?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
my oh my lol....., breast of africa. sagaboobs, where u at bittch?
Captainswag225:
sweetheart, do u know sagamite, sagaboobs breast can feed the whole of africa? its that big. lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by lebesgue(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Modaran, see as these people gang up on Sagamite. Well sha, diaris god o. But 3 on 1 is not fair na.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
lebesgue:
Modaran, see as these people gang up on Sagamite. Well sha, diaris god o. But 3 on 1 is not fair na.
it's nothing serious, we are just having e fun, no biggie.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
onila:
he makes some nice comments sometimes

like when he yabbed P square cant speak english, that was hilarious

mr cork is quite posh, educated, sophisticated

most of the time
what hes saying is pointless and not funny

yaay or nay?
Yay!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

You were unfortunate someone else mentioned me on the thread and you were caught.

What question?

Your statement did not even contain a question mark.
Do you have man boobs? grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

In real life, the sphere at which I operate at professionally and my circle of friends are intellectually well above what you see on NL (i.e. the average Nigerian-educated Nigerian).

I really don't mix with low-lives like Shymm3x and co in the UK. I rarely encounter them except when I see them in black hoods if I go and buy food and have a haircut. Even then, no need to communicate with them.

I also see some of them at weddings and parties, but I never need to engage them to hear their opinions, we just party.

So, no, I don't do that. grin

The only time I had to deal with some fuuktards was when I used to play football with jaybee3 and about half were like NLers. And he could see my exasperation when they were chaotic.

www.nairaland.com/782873/romance-section-toast-one-been/10#9365943

It is online I really need to bring out the rage. cool
www.nairaland.com/379302/honestly-nutcase-sagamite#5290122

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
big breast

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
oh, u r already admiring my body? Sorry I don't do your type undecided

#saynotomanboobs

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
only men with female physical make up are ugly grin, u know I'm damn pretty.

Plus size beauty.

See ur big breast

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, then I'll be her "white knight". She only claimed you were funny in her post, and here you are throwing a massive epileptic fit because, what, she didn't quote your name properly? Can you see why not?

Case in point, you need to just leave her the fvck alone, Sag.

And you...you fake machismo emanating "Urban guerilla with a glock" need to grow a goddamn back bone, is what. What could've possibly caused you to bend over and kiss a.ss in such grandiose fashion as per the above quoted text? A stranger on the internet, no less! Goddamit, you need to hand over that glock effective immediately. It clearly deserves far better, and I'd be able to provide it a proper home with some of it's brethren and added perks.
Such well articulated submission...

Good grammar makes me so emotional cry

*sob*
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Miggs(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
I am a proud product of Nigeria's education system. U are a low life second class citizen who is being hunted night and day by the police in London, credit card thief.
this is really disheartening.you come across as someone who has never even attended an "under the tree" school before.poor spellings,terribly constructed sentences,continuous repetition of thesame words,lack of punctuation marks.i am truly ashamed to be from thesame country as you.you are chaff,garbage,rubbish.you should be dumped in a refuse dump,buried and forgotten.its really that bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.