Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (41584 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by agabaI23(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
I remember when the election was postponed citing insecurity. In response to a UK journalist, Buhari flipped, waved his hand in dismissal and said " ......what is Boko Haram?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria is in deep deep deeeeeeeep shit. If only people can see what many if us are warning about then maybe they will realize the potential danger this country is in . Very very soon there will be clampdown on social media ,ppls social media accounts will be traced and they will be located ,when fayose and other politicians keep saying this nation is fast moving towards dictatorial rule many don't understand. Power has been given to the dullard who will hold on to it,the dullard tinubu and co propped up will not be controllable in the next few months.the signs are be coming glaringly clear with each passing day
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by sparkwil(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
DickDastardly:

*Swoops down on him, gives him 619, a close line to boot, an upper cut, a left hand hook to the chin, a right hand jab to the left ear, a knee to his hairy huge balls, over the rope body slam, finishes him up with three successive wicked suplex city trips*

cool angry cool angry

Below is the result and consequence of shoulting "Sai Baba" on any fuel queue nationwide presently.
Be warned tongue

grin grin grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by kingPINN(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin

Senseless post. You always claim of being non partisan and stand for the truth, but your recent comments have revealed your true self. You are a chameleon that cannot be trusted, if you were my friend. I'd cut off all ties with you because Judas traits are inherent in you. Grow up son

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rants of a madman

His emotional luggage no be here at all
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by repogirl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
They are winning the war for terrorism. angry

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by millionboi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
u be mumu oooo
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by millionboi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
99billiondollar:
Ffk, shut the Bleep up, and find a chair
he shut up jst d way ur destiny has been shut b buhari
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by babajero(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

Who takes Fani Kayode serious?
Is that all you have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by emmykk(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nellybii:

Well said Sir, you are very objective.Sir please
I will advise you to stop wasting your time trying to convince these children of hate and anger. Just ignore them because the hate and anger in them is extreme and incurable. Let PMB turn Nigeria to USA today, they will still complain and cry bitterly. They can never be objective in any reaction to any situation because they are not reacting to the situation but expressing their deep hatred for the govt of the day. Haven't you noticed that they virtually live on nairaland.? Haven't you also noticed that a lot of reasonable people have stopped commenting on this forum because of the pollution from these children of hate? Imagine a story that says Nigeria is largest economy in Africa. and someone reacts with " The Dullard President blablabla". Which sane person will react that way.? All I know is that no one can get into power if God doesn't will it. PMB is God's answer to prevent our disintegration. Any force or collection of forces trying to pull Nigeria down in the guise of criticism will meet the wrath of God.Amen
endtime slave....

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by higherpower: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Episteme2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/670277365730291712

This man if u like talk from now till tomorrow, PMB will not panic appiont u something. U are just wasting your time. He doesn't even notice u @all.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
kingPINN:

Senseless post. You always claim of being non partisan and stand for the truth, but your recent comments have revealed your true self. You are a chameleon that cannot be trusted, if you were my friend. I'd cut off all ties with you because Judas traits are inherent in you. Grow up son
A wise man here on nairaland once told me this and since that time I have stopped replying or reacting to posts

Politics / Re: N2.6trn Govt Deposits In 20,000 Bank Accounts To Be Closed This Week by refreshrate: 12:18pm On Sep 13

onatisi!

onatisi!!

onatisi!!!

*using Northerners voice* How many times did i call you're name? Youre smart enough to know when someone bereft of intellect writes something, why in Gods name are your responding to that village eediot?

Ehn!?

Why?

There are certain posts you see here on Nairaland you get better value conversing with a wall than the poster. You will injure yourself o.

Oh you think because etisalat now gives 10mb when they load 200naira and fairly used phones are all over the place that means everybody here has sense?

Theyre called smartphones...the person holding them most times, well thats a whole new story all together. please dont forget this...dont ever forget this.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
maupe:

You might not know it( you probably do), but you are ruining your credibility and rating with every remark you have made in the past one week. I suggest, you take a vacation.
You want PassingShot to take a vacation from his job?... Hell no!... He's a paid poster. And I'm not surprised to see that post, That's what he always does. Him and slave omenka.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by godwin120alex: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think PMB careless about what happens to pple tourist president.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Mynd_44
This poster has broken rule 2. Can you delete the post and deal with him
Thanks
Keep reporting, you're just wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by rileyy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
FFK deserves no response at all, he'll auto-correct. All his supplier are bn nabbed by NDLEA, dope na bastard
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

That's besides the point. The point is that the bombings are becoming more rampant instead of reducing.

Please lets be objective in our view.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ceemere: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
themilanway:

I do take him serious, now go hang ur self. But if u no get the guts to do so, kindly go to any fuel queue and shout "SAI BABA" then the angry bobos go help u to it. Anu mpam
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
True talk
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Raiise(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Scores wasn't this much when GEJ was in Power
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by marlockj: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Episteme2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/670277365730291712

The way they talk And abuse president in Nigeria is hilarious
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

this inordinate hatred for GEJ even wen d fact of wat he achieved stare at ur ugly n forsaking face will destroy u and ur likes. u better get a life lest u die of HBP

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by UncleDeeee(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Receive sense!
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by omenka(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Have been bidding my time waiting for that propitious time to take the wind out some airheads on this forum. My pound of flesh I will definitely get. smiley

One thing is for sure in all these- had Jonathan won the election, what we are witnessing today economically and otherwise- which is no fault of Buhari's but remnants of the failure of PDP/GEJ- would have been a tip of the iceberg.

Buhari came in at a critical time the nation was witnessing its worst moments ever since our return to civil rule- the naira was taking a severe beating, oil price was heading to rock bottom, stocks were nose-diving, electricity supply was nearly nonexistent, security was in shambles, and the general economic outlook was as bleak and as hopeless as never. Fixing all these rot which were occasioned by PDP's relentless assault on our commonwealth, especially in the last SIX years, takes more than just SIX months!

Meticulous planning is needed and there is no room for error in executing those plans. It is a make or mar era for Nigeria and Buhari understands that perfectly and needs no soothsayer to say so- certainly not internet rants from sore losers who would rather we continued in the road to perdition with Jonathan.

A budget is being drawn and any honest critic of the government would agree that its performance would be the first true litmus test of the Buhari admin whose first comprehensive prognosis, according to our constitution, would be out after FOUR years- after four budgets.

Well meaning Nigerians like myself remain resolute in their commitment for a better, prosperous, just, united, and resilient Nigeria, and unwavering in their trust in Buhari and his cabinet- Wailers can Wail and Howlers can Howl for all we care- it is in their DNA to do so.

Slowly but Steadily, Baba is charting a new course for a Nigeria of our dreams, my dream, where we wouldn't wake up everyday to be inundated by news of how Ministers and public officers are in a tight race to outdo themselves in the art of stealing public funds/properties- the only achievement that hitherto qualified one for National honours and State Pardon/VIPship. That is the Change Omenka voted for and it is as sure as day and night on course.

May God continue to bless Nigeria to the utter consternation of her enemies within and without.

In the mean time, lemme simply enjoy my booze and the DJ's switches.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

the name GEJ will give u hypertension band ultimately kill u and idiots like u. ur hatred for this noble man will send u to hell fire jus watch n see. im sure wen u calamity befall u on account of ur doing u will blame GEJ. u better get a life.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by smuthy101: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

People have been telling me that you are dumb, now I believe you lack a reasonable amount of sense...so the situation this country is now a joke to you, pray you don't loose any of your relatives in this mess, how would you feel if boko haram boko ya papa and mama? will you still should "sai Buhari"?
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by TolaniLuv: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
FFK is right! But, we are left with no options! GEJ or Buhari and GEJ was clueless at the time we had to pick Ex dictator cuz of change. embarassed
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Kingsteve(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Plonker!

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by 1009ja: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Cross River state governor, Prof Ben Ayade, has assigned portfolios to 28 commissioners.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Ben-Ayade
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River state
He also assigned the ministry of culture and tourism to self. Cross River state is known for its rich culture and in particular, Calabar festival which holds every December.

READ ALSO: Cross River Government Begins Screening For Job Applicants

Recall that the governor on Sunday, November 22, at the unveiling party of the 2015 carnival in Calabar, appointed Iyanya an ambassador to the Cross River state government.

Reports had earlier suggested that Ben Ayade was set to appoint 700 aides as he finalises on all political appointees that will be brought on board in his administration.

The list of commissioners and their respective ministries are below

1. Barr. Joe Abang – Ministry of Justice
2. Chief Offu Ebiregor Ayia – Ministry of ICT
3. Engr. Dan Osim-Asu – Ministry of Works
4. Hon. Gabe Odu Orji – Ministry of Water Resources
5. Hon. George O’ben-Etchi – Ministry of Solid Minerals
6. Hon. Francis Etta – Ministry of Int’l Donor Corporation
7. Mr. Oliver Orok – Ministry of Sustainable Development
8. Hon. Onoh Ulafor – Ministry of Local Govt Affairs
9. Mrs. Rosemary Archibong – Ministry of Information & Orientation
10. Engr. Mike Eraye – Ministry of Environment
11. Victor Adugba Agwu – Ministry of Special Projects & Special Duties
12. Prof. Anthony Eneji – Ministry of Agriculture
13. Mr. Sunday Achunekang – Ministry of Rural Transformation, Establishment & Training.
14. Hon. Saviour Nyong – Ministry of Transport
15. Dr. Alice Alok Ekwu – Ministry of Climate Change
16. Mr. Edem O. Effiom – Ministry of Social Housing
17. Hon. Godwin Ettah – Ministry of Education
18. Barr. Chris Nja – Ministry of Gas Resources
19. Mr. Asuquo Ekpenyong – Ministry of Finance
20. Mr. Asu Okang – Ministry of Youths & Sports Development
21. Mr. George Ekpungu – Ministry of New City Development
22. Dr. John Inyang – Ministry of Lands Development
23. Mr. Peter Akan Egba – Ministry of Commerce & Industries
24. Mr. Thomas Udam – Ministry of Power
25. Mrs. Stella Ereme Odey – Ministry of Women Affairs
26. Dr. Inyang Asibong – Ministry of Health
27. Hon. Itaya Nyong – Ministry of Petroleum Resources and
28. Ntufam Edim Inok Edim – Ministry of Infrastructure

TALK ABOUT OVERLAPPING. WASTE OF STATE'S RESOURCES ON APPOINTING 28 PEOPLE TO LESS THAN TEN OFFICES.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
FFK the demented woman.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

U are either one Jaki or an amala consuming slowpoke!
Dan Asara
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by kalohkaloh: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fanikayode and his PDP gangsters should cover their faces in shame! Buhari is busy clearing the insecurity mess they stupidly created! Recall that Jonathan said Boko Haram elements were in his government. Patrick Azazi also linked Boko Haram to PDP and shortly, he died mysteriously. Recall also that Dasuki, on assuming office as Jonathan's NSA, claimed to have Boko Haram top commanders personal phone numbers! Shame on Fanikayode and his idiotic PDP for inflicting Nigeria with Boko Haram-ISIS menace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari / We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.