Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (41596 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by luvtreasure0: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Guy kip shut. U very funny. B4 Jonathan, had der not been bh in riot form? Whereby dey use knives n stave
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Passingshit(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthonmission:
Attack on boko haram is an attack on the north-- Buhari. PASSINGSHIT, you will die in confussion grin
I reject it!
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Passingshit(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pidggin:
Junketeer President

Passingshit is a paid card carrying member of APC
Nobody pays me.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by acooriz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nigeria is unfortunate.. We now elect people not based on credibility and economic brilliance but a claim of anti corruption.. Chai.. There is God o
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by totorimi: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2015
ihatesycophant:
If Fani is your mentor, then you don't have a serious mentor. A man that women cannot stay under his roof is your mentor. A man that publicly say he has rocked tens of Igbo girls including the most revered Ojukwu's wife.
God forbid that he should be my mentor or my voice. A man that act like chameleon. A man that said Jonathan have no balls.

All I know is that he speaks the truth no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by GiantParrot(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2015
omenka:

One thing is for sure in all these- had Jonathan won the election, what we are witnessing today economically and otherwise- which is no fault of Buhari's but remnants of the failure of PDP/GEJ- would have been a tip of the iceberg..

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/107-hypothesis-contrary-to-fact

People are truly suffering. Mere rhetoric and promises do not ease their plight.

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Austin4lif: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
GEJ is also to be blamed for Islam. The problem is Islam nt our dear son

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.