Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (41573 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Bigprozzie: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
obayaya:

Shut up please..

Is this what you tell yourself to be able to sleep well at night?

Mynd44

This poster has broken rule 2. Can you delete the post and deal with him

Thanks
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by dammytosh: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

Who takes Fani Kayode serious?

I take him serious that he is not joking about being mad.

He is a confirmed mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by slap1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin

Mr Lie-nus continue...

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by roxell120(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
IN ANOTHER NEWS I HEARE BUHARI WILL BE FLYING TO VODKA WHEN HE RETURNS FROM MALTA

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by totorimi: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
FFK the voice of the youths in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by chaseTE: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066353_femifanikayode_jpeg62669fc0b67038b2470dcab22c7864f2
Trying to divert attention wunt work this time. Nigerians are angry.

9 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
may God solve your problems as buhari has been solving Nigeria's problem. amen.

13 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ffk, shut the Bleep up, and find a chair
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Muritino(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is he also the cause of your Irresponsibility as a father? Ffk Pls pack well make I see road..........
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ideyhere(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Don't mind mind dem jare , was he not dancing shoki after a bomb blast during his tenure

He danced shoki after A bomb blast during his 6 YEAR tenure... How many blasts have we had in 6 MONTHS baba took over and what has he been doing

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by waice6571: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Return the mammon/ the money you collected from APC may be you'll have little peace.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by AdviserGeneral: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

If PMB is actually on a mission to salvage this country, he should sit down and work and not to junket around the world. Please tell him he is not the Pope. He is the President of Nigeria and not President of the world. No man chases rat when his house is on fire

7 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Seunjungle(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sh....shu....shut your modafukup dirty mouth at oponu agba FFK! Are these not part of your problems you gave birth to with your stupid jona...now you want them to be solved within twinkle of an eye? How many boko haram members can your so called govt point to brought down, yet you kept talking with that stinking smelling mouth. FFK nah Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ipreach: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Check my signature below and see what i mean
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nellybii: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Well said Sir, you are very objective. please
I will advise you to stop wasting your time trying to convince these children of hate and anger. Just ignore them because the hate and anger in them is extreme and incurable. Let PMB turn Nigeria to USA today, they will still complain and cry bitterly. They can never be objective in any reaction to any situation because they are not reacting to the situation but expressing their deep hatred for the govt of the day. Haven't you noticed that they virtually live on nairaland.? Haven't you also noticed that a lot of reasonable people have stopped commenting on this forum because of the pollution from these children of hate? Imagine a story that says Nigeria is largest economy in Africa. and someone reacts with " The Dullard President blablabla". Which sane person will react that way.? All I know is that no one can get into power if God doesn't will it. PMB is God's answer to prevent our disintegration. Any force or collection of forces trying to pull Nigeria down in the guise of criticism will meet the wrath of God.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by chukjojo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
sosanova:
lol
abeg no kill me with laughter o!
Where you from d get all this pictures? Very funny
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by noeloge82(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Ojady(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
One of Nigeria's biggest problems is the fact that, when a person states facts, rather than address those facts objectively, Nigerians, will start to fault the person on irrelevant "unrelated to the facts at hand" personal matters. All FFK has stressed, are they facts, is he a Nigerian, has he been a recipient (positively or otherwise) of the happenings since "change" happened 6 months ago? These i believe, are the real issues. Lets address that, pls

9 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by millionaireman: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Boko Haram a legacy of GoodLuck Jonathan? You are big liar.

GEJ inherited Boko Haram.

Boko Haram which states that it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes stared under the watchful eyes of Obasanjo as president.

Boko Haram was formed after twelve northern states adopted sharia criminal laws, and instead of Obasaanjo to say no, he said it was political sharia that must dissipate with time.

14 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by pmc01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
maupe:

You might not know it( you probably do), but you are ruining your credibility and rating with every remark you have made in the past one week. I suggest, you take a vacation.

An impostor has no moral right to remark on another person's credibility. Stop trying to sound rational, you're failing so far.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

Who takes Fani Kayode serious?
cry us river niger.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
ideyhere:

He danced shoki after A bomb blast during his 6 YEAR tenure... How many blasts have we had in 6 MONTHS baba took over and what has he been doing

You make it sound as though he had only one bomb blast through out his tenure , and just so you know baba is away on a presidential meeting which would make it almost impossible to just up and leave , we don't have pictures or videos of him at present but I don't think he'll be dancing shoki after a bomb blast.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

go and take ur drugs pls.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.