Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single (26141 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by TONYE001(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
nanny2222:
Attention!
Attention!!
Attention!!!
Attention!!!!
Attention!!!!!

Hey Boy,

Grow up, please.. Get yourself something decent to do.

Thanks.. smiley
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Khez: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Soo centered.......

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by deronke231: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
am single and am waiting for Mr right...that doesn't meant I won't play with Mr wrong before he comes.I sometimes go looking for Mr Right cos who knows the idiot may be stuck on a tree or something! :Dam single and am waiting for Mr right...that doesn't meant I won't play with Mr wrong before he comes.I sometimes go looking for Mr Right cos who knows the idiot may be stuck on a tree or something!

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by firstYS(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Some ladies doesn't love the guy that loves them, some wanted to marry from the doctrine like jehova witness, deeper life, the Muslim HIJAB sister thereby not seeing man of their choice, some lack character and behaviour some doesn't even no how to cook, ginger their man when they are boring, most expecially: some find their love from either other religion sides or ethnic side. You know long time problems and finally long time relationship is NOT encouraging sometimes
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
noted... grin

so na the so-called 'FTC' be this? Mtcheeeewwww... nothing special happening here
Hehehehehe, it's so special oo aunty Monalisa...check ur acct balance in d next 2hrs if u r union bank tho grin
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2015
They just need to change their mentality. One example is above my post..Playing with Mr.wrong while waiting for Mr.Right.We guys don wise up ooo.See no room for naija fairly used things because naija thing no dey get better second hand value.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by mimicious(f): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Make ur self happy, give ur self a nice treat, look good and lastly don't take parasol for peoples headache.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by mimicious(f): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2015
don't take panadol for peoples headache.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not like they(spinsters)couldn't get a man who'd propose marriage. It's just that the criterias in which they look out for before selecting a man is way too much.
You expect to get a loving, handsome, tall, wealthy, Godfearing, caring attributes all in one man. Whereas, you as a person isn't even perfect.
I bet the last option'd be OLX.
Can't believe this is coming 4rm a woman shocked.....nobody is perfect but working towards perfection so ladies should always be contented
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Harbosede02:
H
H for Hipopotamus
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by youngguru23(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
shegsky:

Mad Guy.U dey use stlye abuse dem admin abi. U go chop another one now.till 2082.
Abeg shey na u ban. Abi u family with dem.

U wan make thunder faya u abi
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Segadem:
ok,I don hear,but I will not comment now ,I'm waiting for things u need to do when u are married. grin
Na u @segadem go compile that one ooo. grin
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by politicalpastor: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wait for watin. Is she a virgin. If she is a virgin then am ready to wait , but if she is not. Let her continue to look for a buyer that will buy her engine without test driving it. Nonsense.

singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.

3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.

4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.

5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.

6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.

8. Give God his rightful place in your life, Fear the Lord. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

9. You can kindly add yours too [/quote]
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
matrix199:
..Don't paint your ex black in order to instil fear, doubt, and distrust in other prospects.

Don't forget a painter is also left with stains on himself/herself...
Of course and we shouldn't 4get Mr Karma too wink
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
djWALE:
I cant obey number3
Why please??
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
djWALE:
I cant obey number3
Why please
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
twoondei:
Looks like a well outlined church sermon without the Biblical references
You can put reference sir.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
menix:
These Op's End Time rule is for the females only...

For the males:
*Quit weed
*Quit okpo
*quit giving head so that u don't one day suck ur children's brain from such act
*quite Masturbation so that weak erection will quit u..
Mr Menix abeg na small pikin I be jare sad
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
kelvyn7:
Go and tell that to Genevieve and co undecided
Okay I will
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
coming from a muslim, he even qouted psalm, is der psalm in koran?
I'm a Muslim bro and is there any problem in me quoting the bible?
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
I come here to read a sensible post but all I'm seeing is "God this...", "God that...". Are you that bereft of logical thinking without involving this God of yours? If you're gonna give a universal advise, then do so without involving some being that you believe in, else, save it for people of your religion only.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.

3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.

4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.

5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.

6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.

8. Give God his rightful place in your life, Fear the Lord. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

9. You can kindly add yours too
Don't be in haste.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Cherlene(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Awww thanks 4 d compliments dear, morning to u sweetie wink

Welcome cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by kajoula(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
nanny2222:
Attention!
Attention!!
Attention!!!
Attention!!!!
Attention!!!!!
I pray that you be delivered from thievery.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stop jerking off
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by bummyla(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
deronke231:
am single and am waiting for Mr right...that doesn't meant I won't play with Mr wrong before he comes.I sometimes go looking for Mr Right cos who knows the idiot may be stuck on a tree or something! :Dam single and am waiting for Mr right...that doesn't meant I won't play with Mr wrong before he comes.I sometimes go looking for Mr Right cos who knows the idiot may be stuck on a tree or something!
Hehehehehe really u got me laughing wi d part "stuck on a tree"...well I might be d Mr Right ooo or what do u think? wink
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
mimicious:
Make ur self happy, give ur self a nice treat, look good and lastly don't take parasol for peoples headache.
Yea, u r absolutely right with that moi sweetheart wink wink
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khez:
Soo centered.......

How is this so centered sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Would You Accept Walk Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.