Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single (26160 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
RELATIONSHIP again
You don't like seeing anytin Relationship abi boss? grin
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:
Most of the points look same to me. It is all like just 3 points spread into many. Anyway, na true talk. Let me copy and send to my girlfriend quickly...

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker
Okay thanks and I think I tried even 4 spreading into many i'll take dt as a compliment
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
aaamos:
OP NA DEEPER LIFE MEMBER
Nasfat member i stand to be corrected sir sad
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
enieme:
Yeah right especially no5. I always fight myselfbto never get jealous.
And i'll always love u 4 that my precious Enieme
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
TS2:
My brother please help us ask many of them who say 'their friends are married and have given birth' what they were doing in the days of their youth. Let's not be sentimental here.

Many chics wasted opportunities that came their way earlier in life because of the focus they placed on the wrong things. Trips, Brazilian hair, iPhone 2 billion, Laboutin, etc. Many turned the right guys away and followed richer and in some cases married guys who were never going to commit. Later on in life they begin to lament and pray and compare themselves.

Of course not all cases of delayed marriage are the same but this scenario is definitely common these days.

#SaiBaba
Bro u r absolutely right on this I must confess...they r always being carried away wit a misplaced priorities. Buh all is well shaa Boss
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
ifeomaekol:
A wonderful write up, thnks a lot.
You are welcome my love wink
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by danbrowndmf(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not like they(spinsters)couldn't get a man who'd propose marriage. It's just that the criterias in which they look out for before selecting a man is way too much.
You expect to get a loving, handsome, tall, wealthy, Godfearing, caring attributes all in one man. Whereas, you as a person isn't even perfect.
I bet the last option'd be OLX.
Estharfabian hope u are seen this? Cus the way u discribe the kind of man u want,seems u will end up marrying jesus!
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

And i'll always love u 4 that my precious Enieme
bros for where I take know u? U miss road?
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by mimicious(f): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
Yea, u r absolutely right with that moi sweetheart wink wink

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
enieme:

bros for where I take know u? U miss road?
Oh my bad, so sorry never knew u r allergic to compliments undecided undecided
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Niceman4u(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Good morning

How are you?
Super WRITE-UP.

Cherlene

Big commendation to u! Nice profile
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by menix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Mr Menix abeg na small pikin I be jare sad

Falls frrom yam tree, u ke small boy
Genevive must be an adolescent...

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Oh my bad, so sorry never knew u r allergic to compliments undecided undecided
that wasn't a compliment.
Nice write up anyway.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
menix:

Falls frrom yam tree, u ke small boy
Genevive must be an adolescence...
Y u no wan believe me nw bros? grin.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by menix(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Y u no wan believe me nw bros? grin.

Baba I no dey attend believers world Inc...

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by merxi55(f): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.

3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.

4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.

5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.

6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.

8. Give God his rightful place in your life, Fear the Lord. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

9. You can kindly add yours too
Develop yourself as a single in the area of beong a wife...ask Godto give you want you need instead of what you want...in no distant time...your marriage will be reality...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Estharfabian hope u are seen this? Cus the way u discribe the kind of man u want,seems u will end up marrying jesus!
I'm really not interested in getting married...undecided it's not my priority abeg!wink
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
eshty hope u are seen this? Cus the way u discribe the kind of man u want,seems u will end up marrying jesus!
oh cmon danbrown, u seem u may be deceived by wat others say...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
He doesn't know me the way You do...cry
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
He doesn't know me the way You do...cry
i guess he does... A pity actually... Funny how most people take social media too too seriously...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
i guess he does... A pity actually... Funny how most people take social media too too seriously...
cry
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

I'm a Muslim bro and is there any problem in me quoting the bible?
dats double loyalty...i doubt ur a muslim.
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Cherlene(f): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Niceman4u:

Big commendation to u! Nice profile

Aaaaaaaaaaawww, thank you dear. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by NimiMudi: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Of course Boss and have u forgotten d saying "the patience Dog eat the fattest bone" cheesy
but the early dogs go don chop the meat N biscuit bone leave dry bone behind you only get the best of the left overs. However, it's different in the case of marriage
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Warpath(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
But before you marry go make some cash
B92SZQACZERR-1127292
BET9JA
WIN BIG
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by danbrowndmf(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm really not interested in getting married...undecided it's not my priority abeg!wink
have heard all these things so many time...i can't even take u serious when u are not even up to 25.cheesy
na your type no go allow pastor rest...stop all this your talk jare..

How are you?
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by JustOzito(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Of course Boss and have u forgotten d saying "the patience Dog eat the fattest bone" cheesy
d truth is dat i dnt like bones abeg giv me enof flesh.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by danbrowndmf(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by danbrowndmf(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
first of all...

* why did u edit her name from my comment?
* are u crushing on her? Cus u know dy carry eye see where dem mention her u don run come like say u dy masturbate.cheesy

back to the topic...
I know say all her talk na wash..am only following her the way she present herself...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
JustOzito:
d truth is dat i dnt like bones abeg giv me enof flesh.
Okay ma enof flesh is coming ur way grin
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
NimiMudi:
but the early dogs go don chop the meat N biscuit bone leave dry bone behind you only get the best of the left overs. However, it's different in the case of marriage
Hehehehe okay oo Buh you've concluded with my own view anyways. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Would You Accept Walk Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.