Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single (26170 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
dats double loyalty...i doubt ur a muslim.
K
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:

first of all...

* why did u edit her name from my comment?
* are u crushing on her? Cus u know dy carry eye see where dem mention her u don run come like say u dy masturbate.cheesy

back to the topic...
I know say all her talk na wash..am only following her the way she present herself...
not everyone likes to be disturbed danbrown.... Even girls dnt like guys gossiping abt dem all the tym like u do... It shows hw immature u are... Hence my editin her name...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
not everyone likes to be disturbed danbrown.... Even girls dnt like guys gossiping abt dem all the tym like u do... It shows hw immature u are... Hence my editin her name...
do u know what dy call gossip at all? Gossip is what u just did now by not letting her get her mention...and why did u even edit her name from my comment? Are u her manager? Or is ur name there? Is this not trouble u are looking for? & why are u even stalking me? Am not here to please u or any girl,she simply know all am doing was to look for her trouble..u called me immature because of a woman where ur name was not even there...please remove ur mouth from my cocck & stop stalking me..am nt a woman wrapper who dance to every woman tone like u do..i taught u have sense...please stop quoting me...i beg u in d name of anything u serve!

Or is ur name estharfabian? I just dunno why some guys behave like this? I no mention ur name u just dy attack me..if u like her toast her,stop seen me like an obstacle...STOP FOLLOWING ME!
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Laveda(f): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
do u know what dy call gossip at all? Gossip is what u just did now by not letting her get her mention...and why did u even edit her name from my comment? Are u her manager? Or is ur name there? Is this not trouble u are looking for? & why are u even stalking me? Am not here to please u or any girl,she simply know all am doing was to look for her trouble..u called me immature because of a woman where ur name was not even there...please remove ur mouth from my cocck & stop stalking me..am nt a woman wrapper who dance to every woman tone like u do..i taught u have sense...please stop quoting me...i beg u in d name of anything u serve!

Or is ur name estharfabian? I just dunno why some guys behave like this? I no mention ur name u just dy attack me..if u like her toast her,stop seen me like an obstacle...STOP FOLLOWING ME!
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Monalisa185(f): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Hehehehehe, it's so special oo aunty Monalisa...check ur acct balance in d next 2hrs if u r union bank tho grin

lol...if I hear

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by danbrowndmf(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
lipsrsealed grin
.sad.;(
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...if I hear
And u don hear be dt!!!!!probably u no get faith undecided
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Mhizkel(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Misternas89:

Can't believe this is coming 4rm a woman shocked.....nobody is perfect but working towards perfection so ladies should always be contented
That's what it issmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Would You Accept Walk Dates? / Give This Picture A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.