Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra (2739 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by luvinhubby(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2015
omenka:
This is nice coming from you. Without peace there can NEVER be real progress.

I have always and will always detest violence in any shape, every injustice should be addressed through compromise and dialogue, violence and threats of violence is not an option.

My only wahala now is this forex restriction, badly hampering our business. cheesy
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by PhockPhockMan: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
omenka:

Peace is not absence of war, but presence of justice and Fairplay.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by explorer250(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Rikidony:
IDGAF if igbos leave, but they should not drag any part of the Niger delta to their Biafra, we here in the ND need 50% control of our resources or an independent Niger Delta republic.

get it angry angry
sorry we the south south igbos dont want niger delta republic we are igbos and we want biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdX32JGczw

[size=15pt]"Biafrans Are Better-of Staying in The United Nigeria" - Igbo Conscience Group[/size]

The Igbo Conscience (TIC) led by Barrister Monday Ubani hosts a Press Conference in Lagos, dismissing the renewed agitation for the State of Biafra as a misplaced effort. In one of the series comments during the conference, Joe Igbokwe said "Biafra is history".
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
omenka:

If you stay alone with the fulanis you so much love, won't there be peace for you? Is your peace dependent on Igbos stay with you?
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Peace is not absence of war, but presence of justice and Fairplay.
Justice and fairplay begin with oneself. You cannot keep blaming anyone but yourself for your problems and imagine that would bring justice and fairplay. It would be totally counterproductive. And you get justice by lobbying and constructive arguments and not via threats, coercion and belligerent posturing.
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
omenka:
Justice and fairplay begin with oneself. You cannot keep blaming anyone but yourself for your problems and imagine that would bring justice and fairplay. It would be totally counterproductive. And you get justice by lobbying and constructive arguments and not via threats, coercion and belligerent posturing.

Hahaha! Any place where you have to lobby to get justice is a zoo. In sensible countries justice is gotten by default because the inhabitants have conscience but in the zoo animals don't. Illiterate!
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by omenka(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

If you stay alone with the fulanis you so much love, won't there be peace for you? Is your peace dependent on Igbos stay with you?
What is this one saying Am I Joe Igbokwe or Luvinhubby whose comment I responded to?? Have I ever said I don't want the Igbos to leave?? Why don't you channel your frustrations to them??
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Hahaha! Any place where you have to lobby to get justice is a zoo. In sensible countries justice is gotten by default because the inhabitants have conscience but in the zoo animals don't. Illiterate!
What a Moose. You've been noticed.
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by LoveMachine(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
omenka:

Don't bother. They have imbibed the hateful kool-aid of that wretched radio station. They no longer want to look within but would rather play victim but at the same time professing supremacy. They don't want to hold accountable the armed robbers called governors but want to blame people who live many miles away in other regions. They don't believe in a unified Africa but now identify with white people who once sold them like cattle. Don't waste your time nor data. When you prove them wrong they resort to calling you a sellout, monkey or their favorite insult an "idiot." They've become very uncivil and oddly enough say others are animals who have no tact. Psychologists would call this projection.

Before anyone calls me something I'm not because I've constantly used the pronoun "they" I am Igbo through and through. I differentiate because I have been told that I am not one of them because I am not a "Biafran" but rather only Igbo. So by their own doing we are no longer on the same "team" and it ha become them vs us. We can be great but they'd rather divide instead of mulitply.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by pojophilius(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
una wan use peace create rivalry,,like sey if dem con comot attack u,u no go shoot,,,,that man is a stoner
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by ALISMILE(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rikidony:
IDGAF if igbos leave, but they should not drag any part of the Niger delta to their Biafra, we here in the ND need 50% control of our resources or an independent Niger Delta republic.

get it angry angry
100% is better, we ll only pay tax to the FG! What I hate as a ND Is to be under biafrag! Never
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by Forwetinnah: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lie..that's the work of the Gambaris, Biafrans don't let them deceive you. No igbo person is against Biafra even if they pretend not to be part of it. There's nothing like an Igbo group trying to Counter Radio Biafra..Asi!!
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by Rikidony(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
1MCN:

Does this our Niger Delta Republic include Imo and Abia states, and even Ondo state? Because these states are part of the Niger Delta region.

Don't you think it's wiser to say we have 100% control of our resource(s), which is what the proponents of Biafra are stating?

When did the Niger Delta people reduce it to 50%?

Mind you. I'm also Niger Delta!

yes if we can get 100% it's still better, but don't drag the ND people with ur biafra
Re: Igbo Group Plans To Establish A Counter Radio Station To Radio Biafra by Rikidony(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
explorer250:
sorry we the south south igbos dont want niger delta republic we are igbos and we want biafra
then we will seek for a referendum in the Delta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China / Live On BBC Africa: Biafra Seccessionists Killed / BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.