Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (187207 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by princealexndre(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
tohpahz:
This thing is long sha... angry
tired sef
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
This thread should be renamed 'Awon Werey 100%'

Cc:Kingtom
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
McEwen:

Na wetin I catch lately be that grin grin

Ping me make I yarn u tory.....

Wey Ggrin undecided
ah wetin happen. Oya make I buzz you. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

oh my dear,lemme go,I have to be up early....hustlers don't slack wink
embarassed
Good night cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Am actually thinking of using a sledge hammer on your forehead. angry

You Know that's like kevin Hart trying to hit a kobe Bryant.. right? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[/size] [size=11pt]
Steady. No other option.cheesy
I figured its what would keep u busy..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
McEwen:
This thread should be renamed 'Awon Werey 100%'

Cc:Kingtom
You see mad person for here? shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
richommie:
[b]Name---Richard F.J
Age-21 tongue
Occupation-student
Are you single, dating or married-None of the above
Those u like on Romance Section-sarimah,yourmain,coogeer,lol and oohmpa. >sad
Those u dislike on Romance section-fake accounts. . .dem sabi emselves
Those u find annoying-cant think of anyone
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)-naijaboiy-Charlene,adanna28
Those you follow and wish follows you back-No one
Why do you follow the people you follow-why won't I follow em back? I be celeb?
NLer that has sent u the most PMs- lolz next!!
How many PMs do you get on average in a day.-lolz next!
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-missclassy
Which Romancelander is fake.-carolyner.she should upload anoda pix..am tired of seein David Luis kid sister
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- yourmain (bolu)
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-still thinking
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)-next
Your favorite Romancelander(s)-Yourmain
Your favorite mod-airmark
Funniest Romancelander(s)--mrcorck oohmpa
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-rapmoney
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-none
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?-missmossy and sarimah. . .my schedule is tight. . .barely visit missmossy lounge. Guess sarimah got alot around her now.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours-kulboy- #teamclassic #teamIUO.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-missclassy
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with-none
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-iamsheriff and bobbyystanley
NLer(S) you consider smart-mizmycoli
NL member that tries too hard.-hmm..i no knw
NLer(s) you find intriguing-none
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer-wotz rocking here is END TIME.
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-none
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-Missclassy
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other-mrsphyno kedu? grin
Who do u often agree with-all wen dey re making sense
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-sarimah
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)ishilove
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-kwonder/mrsphyno
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).vizkiz and missclassy
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag--uhmmmmm MUTUMINA!!!

#YOLO[/b]
Odinma o grin
but we know each other na

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
ah wetin happen. Oya make I buzz you. grin
No be you go dash me Sshe-male cry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by tohpahz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Name: Adekola Oluwatosin

Are you single?: Dating

Those u like on Romance Section: Ronald4lif, KingTom, Wristbangle, Naijaboiy, Adeh39, TheSonOfMark, Kolade356, Aminat508 and Prettythicksme

Those u dislike on Romance section: Funny enough, I don't dislike anyone, not even those hating on me

Those u find annoying: Blackett

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ronald4lif, Ishilove, Emmafantastic and TheSonOfMark

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Seun, fortunately for me, he was the first person to follow me, and I followed back

Why do you follow the people you follow: I reciprocate by following back because I don't want to give any of my followers an impression that he/she is not worthy of follow back

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: hmmmm !! I don't think I can answer this question ooooo

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: lemme say an average of two, sometimes, none (mind you, no be from babes oooo cheesy )

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Truckpusher

Which Romancelander is fake: Introvert, LadyF, Missclassy, MrsPhyno, etc cheesy

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: tohpahz

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Mhizkel

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): she's very matured, intelligent and accord people with respect

Your favorite Romancelander: Ronald4lif, Naijaboiy, Charles4075 and Kinglekan

Your favorite mod: Lalasticlala of life cheesy

Funniest Romancelanders: ClassCaptain, TheLordOfWeed

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Rapmoney, Wristbangle and Emusmith

Romancelander(s) you stalk her diary: I barely read people's diary, so none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: I wouldn't like to mention the name. But it was solely because I was scammed for being helpful and nice

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Lalasticlala (very humble and do away with quarrels )

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: hahaha cheesy None sha

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: vivaciousvivi, Pheals

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I have met with Vizkiz, Candyrain Henrylowe, bouncer and quite a few cheesy

NLer(S) you consider smart: Naijaboiy

NL member that tries too hard: sadly, I don't know

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Ronald4lif, Mizmycoli, Ishilove and TonyeBarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: eeeerm ! None

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: none

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: I can't really remember

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Nickymezor

Who do u often agree with: Ronald4lif

Who do u consider sexy: Mhizkel

Who do u consider ugly: no be my mouth una go hear that one cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Kinglekan, Cutehector; Omotayor123

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Decker

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: I don't even know cheesy

grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Mhizkel(f): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cholls:
my sister what can i say?.
undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
good. Very good, no allow am run o grin

His time is up....since September 22....I don try na grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
You see mad person for here? shocked
Una full here...

Fooooool grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
that greatcheesy

he will bless our union and help move it to the permanent sitecheesy
Amen ooooo kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Go to bed and stop flirtingcheesy

Should i come join u? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Thanks cheesy
And I just checked your dp. cheesy
It's not a nice pix. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by princealexndre(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
romance section has been d busiest ever since
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
McEwen:

No be you go dash me Sshe-male cry cry
but I bin don warn you say Na man Na grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

His time is up....since September 22....I don try na grin
over try sef, more than 2 months agoshocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
McEwen:

Una full here...

Fooooool grin grin
you sef Na maniac. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

@bolded not so slim o cry haha
interesting and intriguing wow. same to you grin

You are not slim? Wow!

So who is the girl on your profile? Your sister, your friend?. Maybe you should plead with her to reveal some of her slimness secrets to you.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
over try sef, more than 2 months agoshocked

Imagine o....he think say I go forget grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
but I bin don warn you say Na man Na grin
Oh lord... cry cry

Please help me out I beg you cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tosyne2much and KingTom wan get one night stand with Tohpahz. Okay. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahaha na wetin wan do IamKingzlee on friday so....I don tell am him prayer point grin
just kwantinu ooo!!! Now that you are threathning me, I'm happy it's made public now... Just incase something goes wrong with me cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
you sef Na maniac. grin
U know this!!! cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Patiently waiting for some viewers answerssadsadsadsad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by princealexndre(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
mrsphyno lets talk oh grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
Azin really crazy or just crazy crazy? gringrin
Both embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Should i come join u? smiley

See am......hahahahahahaa
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Imagine o....he think say I go forget grin
day of reckoning. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You Know that's like kevin Hart trying to hit a kobe Bryant.. right? grin

angry angry

No!!! That's like me putting you in COMA. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.