Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (187098 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
holyFRED boss!!! I sight you sir!!!!!!!!! I remain loyal
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
McEwen:

Oh lord... cry cry

Please help me out I beg you cry
just tell me what to do. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
just kwantinu ooo!!! Now that you are threathning me, I'm happy it's made public now... Just incase something goes wrong with me cry

Not in case..... something is definitely going to go wrong with you grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by princealexndre(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
iAmCharis:
Tosyne2much and KingTom wan get one night stand with Tohpahz. Okay. grin grin grin
issorite
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
iAmCharis:
Tosyne2much and KingTom wan get one night stand with Tohpahz. Okay. grin grin grin
Na Adeh39 I type o shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
haha..i go do the online setting this night....fix,tommorw
to chop suffer just dey hungry you. Hehehehe. Can't wait
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

angry angry

No!!! That's like me putting you in COMA. angry

Hehehehe he's gonna cry grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
lipsrsealed
e no dey near me. Every STIs dey repel me
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

You just dey loyal upandan... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
McEwen:

U know this!!! cool
which means yours is a madness like no other. cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
na him sabi explain an wellacheesy
see you. Practical Na e do am pass
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
Both embarassed lipsrsealed
I'm not the one who always wants to show up nakked gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Moz22: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
grin grinthis is funny but why say so? cheesy
its only ur post I see at this time of d day..and I have seen it a couple of times around dis time too.. Which of d crafts do u belong to
YourMain:

My problem is that you can't see that I'm Beyoncé.

You do realise I'm joking right... I figured you're intelligent enough to understand I'm only pulling your legs.

I know you are only kidding.wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You just dey loyal upandan... cheesy
As per 'boy' Wey ah be na
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by redgem(f): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015

Are you single, dating or married : Dating

Those u like on Romance Section : too numerous to mention grin

Those u dislike on Romance section : I don't keep tags

Those u find so annoying : will not say cos I'm in no mood for their trash...

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : Ronald4lif hey, don't let it get to your head

Those you follow and wish follows you back : Seun, lalasticlala

Why do you follow the people you follow : few cos they followed me and the remaining either I found their posts intelligent or funny

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : won't mention cos it's called a pm

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : None....... Well, we both know I'm lying here

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : I'm still trying to avoid them so, I won't mention them now

Which Romancelander is fake : honestly don't know

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : I'm not that kinda lady that does a night stand

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : sorry, won't mention him also

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : don't really know, guess cos he was funny

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : None for now

Your favorite mods : R231 seems nice , Lalasticlala seems quite and reserved, RoyalRoy he has got some swag

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Mrcork!

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : Emm......still thinking

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : LadyBoss1 ( she deactivated the ) Cutehector he loves women too much joor

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours : haven't seen any

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Mr Sinnzu/TrapLORD/Pucaxo

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : Wristbangle

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : Reyginus, wristbangle

NLer(S) you consider smart : Numerous names..

NL member that tries too hard : Cutehector

NLer(s) you find intriguing : MizMyColi

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : no offence

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
MrCork

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : if I mention them, then I'm looking for trouble

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other : That's why it's a secret

Who do u often agree with : None

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : none

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : Hahaha hahaha will be mute joor

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : KingTom and prettythicksme

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) : Me! i think

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : None

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
KingTom:
Na Adeh39 I type o shocked
You sure? No her name you mention for the one wey I first quote? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Mhizkel(f): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Should i come join u? smiley
No, I don't trust yougrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, you said the first thread you read on nairaland was created by me?. Could you remember the title of the thread ? cheesy
Sad enough I can't. embarassed

But how i want take remember am? I be memory card grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ah idk i think hyperbolizing is my second nature
dont mind me grin

Silly you tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As per 'boy' Wey ah be na

Yeah....and I'm the king of Scotland grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ronald4lif(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Name: Chinasa

Relationship: Dating.

Those you like on romance section: Deejavuu, iAmCharis, Kinglekan, Tosyne2much, daretodiffer, Naijaboiy, Agarawu23, Wristbangle, Tashaamania, Cherryice, Karchisbarbie, Softysparky (now deactivated) and a host of others.

Those you dislike on romance section: I'm too occupied to loathe anyone but I've to confess one mamagee troll pisses the hell outta me. A lifetime incarceration of this character should be in order if we must preserve the sanity of this section.

Those who annoy you: Same character as referred in the preceded paragraph.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): I always look forward for the contribution of Kinglekan, iAmCharis, TheSonOfmark, Naijaboiy, Elantraceey, Cocoćandy, Bukátyne (though both not active on this section but very opinionated women), Agarawu23, Afronight, Daretodiffer, Twaci and Tohpahz etc.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None, everyone I follow or follows me receive same gesture. I'm not following anyone presently who isn't doing likewise.

Why do you follow people: When I find you interesting and one with mainly positive contribution, I follow you, but not when the individual revels in chit-chat as I don't want my followers feeds stuffed with inanity. But for most of the time I'm followed while I requite the gesture.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Nada.

How many PM's do you get daily: The number of messages I get is subjected to my activeness and most of the time it borders on important issues where I share opinion with others. It isn't no where near a daily basis occurrence.

Romancelanders you ignore or try hard not to quote: Nada. When there's a need to counter or affirm someone's submission I do so straight without any recourse to restrainment.

Romancelanders you would have a one night chance with but can't date: I really can't figure, no one in my mind really.

Romancelanders you can date or have a crush on: Cherryice, Deejavuu, Softysparky, Tohpahz. I prefer not to say the remaining one.

Why did you choose him/her above: Prefer not to say.

Funniest Romancelander: Babalawo Kingtom.

Your favourite Romancelander? Not sure there's only one. There are a handful of them but not necessary.

Romancelander/Nler with the best thread: Tosyne2much, Wristbangle, Naijaboiy, Rapmoney.

Romancelander you use to flow with but not anymore: Zilch.

Which nairalander has a personality that tally with yours: Don't know of any. My personality isn't the most admirable so I'd suggest no one should be as me.

Nlander you'd go first and second base with: not sure on how to answer this so I'd pass.

Nlander who tries too hard: Don't know of any.

What phrases, insult have you learnt from another: None. I can't be bothered.

Who do you often disagree with on romance section: It's fluid and depends on the topic. For religion and sex related topics I have a crew who I often counter and who counters me as well but their handle is a private deal.

Nairalanders you keep as friend offline and have met in real life: Haven't met anyone in person but looking forward to it. Almost hooked up with someone a while back but for some reasons it didn't actualise. I've people I relate with offline and we're cool.

Romancelanders you consider smart: Kinglekan, TheSonOfMark, Naijaboiy, Twaci, Afronight, Tohpahz, MizMyColi, Cococandŷ and Bukátyne (though not active on this board but are very opinionated women), Griffon, Oliviaarims, Agarawu23 and many others.

Who do you consider sexy: I've forgotten her handle, she's seemingly new and the most sexy here in my opinion. Will update once I recall.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can get to know each other: It's meant to be a secret right? Let's leave it that way jare.

Who do you consider ugly (opposite sex): Can't really be bothered.

Who's Romancelander mr/Mrs nice guy: Don't know of any.

Who's Romancelander Mr/Mrs mean girl: Don't know, care less.

Who's Romancelander Mr/Mrs douchebag: Not sure of Mr but Mrs is mamagee.

Please ignore any typographical error, compiled in a stuffy atmosphere.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

You are not slim? Wow!

So who is the girl on your profile? Your sister, your friend?. Maybe you should plead with her to reveal some of her slimness secrets to you.
lol it's me na haba. just that im not so slim, at least i dont think so.
i mean it doesnt matter sha... but i wouldnt describe my build as slim, just that like my thread, my tummy is flat grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e no dey near me. Every STIs dey repel me
Aii let's not talk about it, I made a mistake bringing it up seff.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
KingTom:
just tell me what to do. grin
Show me road to TB Joshua grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
I figured its what would keep u busy..

One can still ration time for here. An hour even. The thing is interest here fluctuates and one just finds a seemingly more engaging (physical) activity as a past time. Feel free to interprete the underlined phrase the way you want.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hehehehe he's gonna cry grin

No he is not. angry

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
KingTom:
which means yours is a madness like no other. cool
No contest grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

No he is not. angry

You don baff so? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2015
princealexndre:
mrs.phyno lets talk oh grin
lol... ur siggy. rick ross? god forgives, i don't?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Name: one kain igbo name like that

Dating/Single/Married: I would make some joke about Phyno but I think you guys are tired of that.... Single grin

Those I like on the romance section: All of my sheedren

Those I dislike on the romance section: Besides that one obvious person; only TruckPusher maybe if he counts as a romancelander.... I'm sorry sir. Only because of his aggressively anti-feminist stance..... Sorry again

Those I find annoying: I have too many younger siblings to be so easily annoyed

Those who I can't help but read their posts (I look forward to what they have to say):
fuckshit - surprisingly profound grin
Punkyveer - Queen of words
iamlegend1 - witty and perfect basically
Adaeze003 - I just like the way she writes
Kingtom - words no fit describe grin
FriedPlantain - I just like this dodo
Ipledge10 - idk, his gentleness comes thru in his words and it's very appealing

Those I follow and wish followed me back:
Fuckshit & MissSlimbody & FriedPlantain

Why I follow the people I follow: they're funny. I am attracted to the way they write grin. They are nice to me and nice to other ppl.

NLer that has sent me the most PMs: ahhh idk o

How many PMs I get on average daily: let me use this as an avenue to say I rarely check. Unless I'm looking for someone in particular. No vex

Romancelanders that I ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: all the tpia's & Darven
Darven sorry for what I said before sha. Was bad of me. Sorry.

Which romancelander is fake: ipledge10

Romancelander(s) I would have a one night stand with if given the chance but wouldn't date: ButchCassidy grin lalasticlala grin Oga Seun grin

Romancelander I can date or have a crush on: just one? Lol. I don't want to answer. Dey know demselves

Why I chose him: he's basically perfect grin

Fave Romancelanders: I've mentioned them all already in various places but lemme include: quiinnbee and misspicy and enigmaticenigma and mznaett and yourmain

Fave Mod: no sweeter name than the name lalasticlala grin

RomanceLander with the best threads: FlirtyKaren

Romancelander who's diary I stalk: none sha, but lemme say shut

Romancelander I used to get along with but don't anymore (with reason): Gurgle. She left me

......... I dey come o grin
i don come grin

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: i'm the female version of kingtom

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: i don't know how to slap o

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: anyone thats wants to go to first and/or second base with me grin

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: olajorn grin

NLer(S) you consider smart: iamlegend1, butchcassidy, punkyveer

NL member that tries too hard: softapples

NLer(s) you find intriguing: decker and primeministerr (how many r's are there sef)

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: "i laugh backwards in swahili"

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: all of una

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: misogynistic goats

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: safarigirl and decker but they ignore me

Who do u often agree with: punkyveer, quiinnbee

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): iamlegend1

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): no one is ugleeee

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : ipledge10 & jolllyjoy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): ah all the gehs are nice o grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: hmmm.... durentt

daalu, mrsphyno pretty.
STFUareyouGod:
Weldone ooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.