Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (186150 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Moz22: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Laveda:
maybe the craft you asked me to join undecided....and why are you still up? undecided
dis is my most favorable time to access d internet...it'd better be d aircraft and nt d witchcraft
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

You are welcome grin

So what time of the day is it where you are?

Should I guess? I am good at guesses.
Lol I'm sure u are but na for Mushin i stay right next to STFUareyouGod in face-me-I-slap-you

so u shouldnt guess sha grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2015
redgem:

Thanks....whenever you are ready cos I am always ready to slap you
With those feet? Or those lipsrsealed?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no dey too leave am long for garage o. Make e for no rust
Yessir! cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

daalu, mrs.phyno pretty.
nna thank u as well grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
TheSonOfMark let's see the name of the person you're crushing on. angry grin
i concur! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. E sure me say ah carry 95%
Why you dey underrate yahself?

Na you get 99% grin grin

There is no limit to how you can spam grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
The.SonOfMark let's see the name of the person you're crushing on. angry grin

Coming right up.

Are you compiling a 'hitlist' of all the potential rivals on your crush? Aha! That should be it.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by redgem(f): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
With those feet? Or those lipsrsealed?

Nah.... My wings
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
Okay. Won't argue. U win.
Aii...Goodnight....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Monalisa185:
seems interesting tho, wish I could answer those questions... just too lazy....
why not answer the ones you can and then blame naijaboiy for the long questions. it's fun you know.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Romancelanders you can date or have a crush on: Cherryice, Deejavuu, Softysparky, Tohpahz. I prefer not to say the remaining one.

Why did you choose him/her above: Prefer not to say

Mzztega grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

why not answer the ones you can and then blame naijaboiy thereafter for the long question. it's fun you know.
You didn't do yours shey? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
redgem:

Nah.... My wings
Wings? I've always known you fly at night! Abeg tell dem say I go vigil when you come oo shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Moz22:
dis is my most favorable time to access d internet...it'd better be d aircraft and nt d witchcraft
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

No, I don't trust yougrin

Since when did you stop trusting me? shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2015
holyFRED:

Why you dey underrate yahself?

Na you get 99% grin grin

There is no limit to how you can spam grin grin
This got me pmsl cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
All is well

How was your day sir?
Happy new month bruv
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

i concur! cheesy
grin cheesy
kinglekan:

Mzztega grin
Fool grin grin grin wey your own list?
TheSonOfMark:

Coming right up.
Are you compiling a 'hitlist' of all the potential rivals on your crush? Aha! That should be it.
I ain't crushing on nobody. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Laveda:
Aii...Goodnight....
Take it back angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You don baff so? undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Mhizkel(f): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Since when did you stop trusting me? shocked
Since when you attempt doing me the other nightsad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by redgem(f): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
Wings? I've always known you fly at night! Abeg tell dem say I go vigil when you come oo shocked

Hahahahaha funny you.... They know you are on your bed chatting
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Your file dey my table ...AGAIN! undecided
again? Wha is my offense this time around
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pheals(f): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Name: Adekola Oluwatosin

Are you single?: Dating

Those u like on Romance Section: Ronald4lif, KingTom, Wristbangle, Naijaboiy, Adeh39, TheSonOfMark, Kolade356, Aminat508 and Prettythicksme

Those u dislike on Romance section: Funny enough, I don't dislike anyone, not even those hating on me

Those u find annoying: Blackett

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ronald4lif, Ishilove, Emmafantastic and TheSonOfMark

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Seun, fortunately for me, he was the first person to follow me, and I followed back

Why do you follow the people you follow: I reciprocate by following back because I don't want to give any of my followers an impression that he/she is not worthy of follow back

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: hmmmm !! I don't think I can answer this question ooooo

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: lemme say an average of two, sometimes, none (mind you, no be from babes oooo cheesy )

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Truckpusher

Which Romancelander is fake: Introvert, LadyF, Missclassy, MrsPhyno, etc cheesy

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: tohpahz

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Mhizkel

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): she's very matured, intelligent and accord people with respect

Your favorite Romancelander: Ronald4lif, Naijaboiy, Charles4075 and Kinglekan

Your favorite mod: Lalasticlala of life cheesy

Funniest Romancelanders: ClassCaptain, TheLordOfWeed

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Rapmoney, Wristbangle and Emusmith

Romancelander(s) you stalk her diary: I barely read people's diary, so none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: I wouldn't like to mention the name. But it was solely because I was scammed for being helpful and nice

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Lalasticlala (very humble and do away with quarrels )

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: hahaha cheesy None sha

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: vivaciousvivi, Pheals

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I have met with Vizkiz, Candyrain Henrylowe, bouncer and quite a few cheesy

NLer(S) you consider smart: Naijaboiy

NL member that tries too hard: sadly, I don't know

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Ronald4lif, Mizmycoli, Ishilove and TonyeBarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: eeeerm ! None

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: none

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: I can't really remember

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Nickymezor

Who do u often agree with: Ronald4lif

Who do u consider sexy: Mhizkel

Who do u consider ugly: no be my mouth una go hear that one cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Kinglekan, Cutehector; Omotayor123

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Decker

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: I don't even know cheesy
. Hmmmm broo!!!! Well done grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by scentmarlc(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Be rest assured that the thread will be derailed grin grin grin

Absolutely.

If not by the END TIME CREW , DERAILERS PARADISE or AWON WEREY CREW then I trust my LANDERSCAVE / KALAKUTA REPUBLICANS to pump enough distraction into such thread.

But trust its gonna be nice to have something romantic from you.

And am waiting for naijasinglegirl to have a thread focusing on politics /state of the nation.

Just a diversity from the usuals.....

How's d fun goin baba grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin :DFool grin grin grin wey your own list?I ain't crushing on nobody. tongue
Lie Mohammed smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2015
MRNipples:
This thread is dead on arrival.
You wanted the thread dead. But see where it is now? cheesy

Big Fool! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin :DFool grin grin grin wey your own list?

List of books or groceries? grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I'm sure u are but na for Mushin i stay right next to STFUareyouGod in face-me-I-slap-you

so u shouldnt guess sha grin

I've been trying to figure it out. I just didnt want to ask if your Nkechi opposite our room. So Na you? shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2015
redgem:

Hahahahaha funny you.... They know you are on your bed chatting
Hehehehe... Trick question; what am I wearing? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I've never needed one... I strive in darkness grin wink
oshey! Awon eyan EYEboss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I get you're mad at me. . . I know why. I am sorry
mad? No we cool cool I'll mention you tomorrow wink..goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (123) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.