Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. (4724 Views)

She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by shizzy7(f): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

May God kp blessing u. nt because of wat u juz said, buh hu said it(lady). Facebk has alwz bn snapping and posting wtout any relevant topic or msg. she was xpectin' a praise. buh got d opposite. so many tnz to say. buh let's leave at dz. Ignore my friend? on my friends list? Two tnz must happen. sure u kw, 1happened.
grin Amen.
I know there are some companies that issue queries for this sort of dressing. Next time, just tell her whenever you see her I think she'll be more modest in replying you.

You sef use style insult her- Spotty plank legs..

grin As for the blocking - it simply means: I'm a mature girl, you're not my dad and its none of ya business.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Babacele: 4:23am On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is what u get when ur too harsh...if u want to criticize her,u better send her pm than commenting on her wall & if u really wanted to be a "concerned" friend, u shud choose ur words to say by not hurting her feelings...

GOOD for u that she blocked u, next time better sealed ur itchy mouth before u can insult again...
pre- relationship counselor, lolz
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Babacele:
pre- relationship counselor, lolz

Nope I'm not...
Hang on, why this mysterious guy slash Mr.Snobbish always quoting me now after I told him he snubbed me soooooooo many times eh? cry
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by miqos02(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2015
sorry
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin
Business Oriented Baby (BoB)
You just advertised 2 businesses in one post.

Advice : Don't let people know that your business is not visible or realistic except In the case of the book. If someone wants to purchase from your unrealistic boutique today, ask for the persons specification, buy a very good one to resell. Print a complementary card and put your house address on it.

My aunt became a caterer with just a question "do you know anybody that can cater for 50 people?" even though she has never done such, she accepted it, printed 50 complementary cards to share at the party and now she's making good money from it. If she had said she's not yet a caterer or she'll find someone, I bet catering would still remain "when I start", "coming".

thnx ma'am
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Babacele: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Nope I'm not...
Hang on, why this mysterious guy slash Mr.Snobbish always quoting me now after I told him he snubbed me soooooooo many times eh? cry
mysterious/ snobbish ahahahah check your records I ain't none of that. I don't pretend.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Babacele:
mysterious/ snobbish ahahahah check your records I ain't none of that. I don't pretend.

I didn't said u pretend...juz wanna know why?
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Babacele: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

I didn't said u pretend...juz wanna know why?
y wat baby?
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Babacele:
y wat baby?

Why u always quoting me now after I told u tat u snobbed me many times? cry
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Babacele: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why u always quoting me now after I told u tat u snobbed me many times? cry
before this accusation, haven't I been quoting you? there was a time i disappeared totally n wen i came bk i mentioned my volunteering engagements ,n now I'm a bit free to chat my friends it seemed I had ignored. I told u abt my resigning from d lifechoking job

. so I have some time now n not of guilt.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

I neva wnted to answer u buh...becos u said "life" dats old fashioned lines. Buh if u must kw...I restore lives, I gv meaning to lives.
checkin d time u commented, I wonder hu nid a life.
Amma no like doz henpecked hubbies. u must b ma friend, u nid respect yasef, else u swerve or shove off d way u came in...guess she juz did.
R u goin to show ya ignorance by quoting me again? juz take a chill, ds wholetn doesn't worth it. buh if u wana quote...A'it. ciao.

Even you couldn't take a lashing...
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op, i thank u for not being one of those social media As.s-lickers out there but i must say u went too far. I bet she was expecting another as:s kissing comment from u but u denied her that.
U should have just wrote a comment like :' just there sha, nothing special in exposing ur thighs'

As for the block, walahai! E pain the barbie like person wey dem spray After-shave after dem shave im beards finish grin grin
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ovasabi pple..blocking u is small sef. She shuld luk fr u in real life pour cement in dat ur mumu mouth and shoot ur bulokzz. That shld put sme sense in2 ur empty brain
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Ovasabi pple..blocking u is small sef. She shuld luk fr u in real life pour cement in dat ur mumu mouth and shoot ur bulokzz. That shld put sme sense in2 ur empty brain

lol...issorai

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Anklet? / See What This Mum Wore To An Event (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.