Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (92445 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by bamite(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Biafra is peace
We are not BH....or OPC
We want no war
We want self determination just like u
Like I say... You and I hv nothing in common
We can never have... Only binded by a british mistake
Together we can rectify dat
Two enemies...me and you...go our separate ways
Let's us support biafra
You people are just a bunch of jobless miscreants, instead of holding your leaders accountable for your under development, you are trekking all over the place shouting biafra, which even though impossible you people get it, you will still look for a reason to fight and kill each other
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Yujin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rawani:
This is clearly a declaration of territory.

Set in context of the latest stern warning of engagement from the Armed Forces, this is a firm symbolic warning for the secessionists to back down.
Our cameras are well zoomed on the army. ICC will treat them when they misbehave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by blankson24: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

Papa

I dont see anything wrong with flying the flag of the nation

notin is wrong flying the nigerian flag,but this sort of act has never happened before.End time flag

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by bugzbunny: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Toscoas2:

we knw ur type, ur type will sit on nairaland talk like u can move a stone meanwhile ur parents will not allow u move out wen it's 7pm let alone protest. abeg go and sleep is time for bed for u
Its my biz....
Mind ur own biz
Light and darkness can never mix
Stay on ur own
Biafrans are already on thiers...bye nw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Omambala1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
xreal:

crazzy iddiot.

you think you can win our heart?
frasudsters, traitors that is what u are.
Anu'mpama. Why can't you be proud of your Fulani lineage? Your are a nomad. Be proud of the fact that you rear cattles! Stop claiming another mans land. Ewu mgpeee!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are dead to me
Just d way am dead to u....
hahaahahahahaha he pain am Nigeria 9-0 biafra
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by bugzbunny: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
bamite:
You people are just a bunch of jobless miscreants, instead of holding your leaders accountable for your under development, you are trekking all over the place shouting biafra, which even though impossible you people get it, you will still look for a reason to fight and kill each other
Once again... Biafra is not ur concern
If we are jobbless... We dnt feed u
If we kill ourselves... We dnt kill u
I knw u can read... You and I hv nothing in common
We can never have... Mind ur biz..let us mind ours
Biafra dnt harm u... U dnt harm biafra
#peace

4 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Toscoas2(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Its my biz....
Mind ur own biz
Light and darkness can never mix
Stay on ur own
Biafrans are already on thiers...bye nw
You never on ur own until u stop bearing Nigeria on ur olevel and other certificates u hv, and until u tell ur politicians to quick Nigeria gvt.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lvlink(f): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Honestly i don't know why Nigeria govt can't let the Igbos go? Does it mean they can't do without them?

This matter is very simple. Just let Biafrans go since you don't like them!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Mariojane(f): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very funny government!! What do they hope to achieve with this?
am sure your type of person prefer to watch Hollywood movie to nollywood. In Hollywood movies when a country conquer another country they raise their flag in that country as a sign of dominating the country. It does not only happen in the movies it is a real thing. You fly your flag as a sign of victory and domination. Your flag speak for you. Boko haram hang their flag in the territory they conquer as a sign of domination. Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Mariojane(f): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very funny government!! What do they hope to achieve with this?
am sure you type of person prefer to watch Hollywood movie to nollywood. In Hollywood movies when a country conquer another country they raise their flag in that country as a sign of dominating the country. It does not only happen in the movies it is a real thing. You fly your flag as a sign of victory and domination. Your flag speak for you. Boko haram hang their flag in the territory they conquer as a sign of domination. Do you understand? .
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lvlink(f): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yujin:

Our cameras are well zoomed on the army. ICC will treat them when they misbehave.
yea. I believe the international communities are well informed of all the developments. At this point, the nigeria govt can't do shit!

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by ngoziama: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:

Yh, I heard Putin would be flying into Nigeria to discuss the deal with Nnamdi in prison today, as I dey so, na cotonou I dey go hide. Lmao!

Putin I respect morning day and night
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by 817: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
dtruth3:
you may be right! I only reported what i saw today!

I can confirm that the helicopters were Nigerian Navy Helicopters flying over during the closing ceremony of the Nigerian Navy retreat held in Asaba from 29 Nov - 1 Dec.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Mariojane(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:
Honestly i don't know why Nigeria govt can't let the Igbos go? Does it mean they can't do without them?

This matter is very simple. Just let Biafrans go since you don't like them!
Nigerians can do without them infact they can let them go but there will be too much blood she'd. In the history of Nigeria the reason y they had little peace less war during the creation of new states not country ooo was cos the military were in charge and no one will arrest them for unlawful killing. This is a democratic era nd there is fundamental human rights which makes it more difficult than when the military were ruling. This is what they are try to prevent and Nigeria is just perfect the way we are.

If they decide to divide and Nigerians allow them the military may take over, though most of us didn't experience military regime but we studied history and even reading it in a book makes you cry not to talk of experiencing it
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
ezebunafo:
but why are they surprised?
because they never knew the zoo army could be this coward, after all their rants and threats, the best they could do was to run away and started flying that useless flag!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
ezebunafo:
na u wan fight am?

No be Una?
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Konjour(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
sparkwil:

Sensible question
The slaughtering of ibos in the north by the northern- elite-backed-vampires in recent years is one of the many good causes. What's the use of a government that can't protect the lives of its citizens. There are many others I can't mention on this forum

Regarding the slaughtering you mentioned, do you have proof that shows that in peacetime and most especially in 'recent times' the attacks by Boko Haram plus any other attacks in general within this same time frame in the North have been targeted only at 'Easterners'?
Furthermore, how do you compare the break-up of a common economic, sociopolitical and historical region which is just a union of independent countries such as the UK to the break-up of a sovereign nation as Nigeria? Do you understand why, even though a referendum was given, the streets of Glasgow and other Scottish cities I believe were filled with more beaming, happy faces when the results of the referendum were announced? Do you understand the negative impact people feared that right-wing politics would have on their country (not region) if Trident was abolished, if a new currency was adopted, if Scotland was to be kicked out of the EU for an indefinite time window, if a visa is required to cross from Penrith into Loch Lomond, if the NHS was reformed drastically, and if the dependence on the oil from the North Sea got to an all-time high?

Away from my questions for a minute...In my own view, a case that would mirror that of Biafra would be Geordies/Cockneys/Scousers asking for a break-up of England because of what looks to be insufficient representation in Westminster whilst already claiming territories which are supposed to be theirs by planting flags in the publicsphere, or Glaswegians openly agitating for a break away from people further north in Inverness, Edinburgh or Aberdeen, or in more realistic terms, the struggle of the IRA in liberating Ireland (not just Northern Ireland) from the grip of the UK which is already quite similar to the Nigerian civil war in some ways.

You should feel free to answer my questions but I'm just trying to let you see the futility in comparing Scotland's referendum to any call for Biafra in Nigeria, and why even some of the most developed countries in the World will adopt guerilla, machiavellian methods in the bid to keep the country together, functioning as a unit regardless of whose oxen are gored.

P.S: Dreams of an utopian state being borne out magically from a decrepit, corrupt, dysfunctional mother state is generally always nothing but blind hope and faith in the grass being greener on the other side. So far that's proven to be correct by history. And as we say in the Navy, when you find yourself in distress at sea, don't be in unnecessary haste to launch your lifeboats because the best lifeboat there is, and your best chance of survival against the raging waters of the primeval seas is always the ship itself. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by chuks34(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:

Yh, I heard Putin would be flying into Nigeria to discuss the deal with Nnamdi in prison today, as I dey so, na cotonou I dey go hide. Lmao!
Me and u dey desame track. cotonou my hiding place.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
One thing is sure. In the end, Biafra shall come!
Land of the rising SUN we love and cherish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by holuphisayor(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Flying helicopters is just a warning.... Next, is army invasion... I hope igbos will learn this time around

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by bamite(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Once again... Biafra is not ur concern
If we are jobbless... We dnt feed u
If we kill ourselves... We dnt kill u
I knw u can read... You and I hv nothing in common
We can never have... Mind ur biz..let us mind ours
Biafra dnt harm u... U dnt harm biafra
#peace
It is my biz becos nigeria is my country and i cannot be travelling to lagos through onitsha and 1 imbecillic biafrian will block the road in the name of protest.
I will personaly shoot the fool myself

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by backtosender: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
bamite:
fight and killed each other is now a norm in the ZOO why advising people when you can die at anytime in the ZOO?
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by backtosender: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
holuphisayor:
Flying helicopters is just a warning.... Next, is army invasion... I hope igbos will learn this time around
you think you will be safe where you are abi?u think is only in igboland war will start?trust us it will spread like wild fire and nigeria will collapsed this is our trap and they will fall into it and that will be the end of nigeria trust me
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lionsclaw: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
mart2k:
e dey pain u? Thank God my father is late
Eyaaaaa see how u don use amebo take incure insult give your miserable father. grin bros nothing pain me o, afterall na only u waka come chop insult o. No only ur papa pain me o grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Eshinwaju: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdX32JGczw

[size=15pt]"Biafrans Are Better-of Staying in The United Nigeria" - Igbo Conscience Group[/size]

The Igbo Conscience (TIC) led by Barrister Monday Ubani hosts a Press Conference in Lagos, dismissing the renewed agitation for the State of Biafra as a misplaced effort. In one of the series comments during the conference, Joe Igbokwe said "Biafra is history".

Wow, something just struck me after watching this video which is that you can easily forget the fact that ibos still have some classy people I must say... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
holuphisayor:
stupiiid talk. Boko harams are busy decimating the north, and the zoo army is running! If Biafrans take up arms against this zoo, every living thing will perish!
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by holuphisayor(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
backtosender:
you think you will be safe where you are abi?u think is only in igboland war will start?trust us it will spread like wild fire and nigeria will collapsed this is our trap and they will fall into it and that will be the end of nigeria trust me
Clap for yourself.. And u would be glad.
Let me ask u a question
For what cause are u clamouring for biafra?
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Wow, something just struck me after watching this video which is that you can easily forget the fact that ibos still have some classy people I must say... shocked shocked shocked
continue living in delusion. I can tell you, those idio.ts are the people we call Igbo nigerians. If they have guts, let them come to Onitsha or Aba and do that press release!

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by holuphisayor(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
dtruth3:
stupiiid talk. Boko harams are busy decimating the north, and the zoo army is running! If Biafrans take up arms against this zoo, every living thing will perish!
For crying out loud... Boko harams are terrorist
Abi igbo people don turn terrorist again?
You people keep shouting u wanto leave when the nation's oil is at ur backyard.. Who on earth would grant that?
Are u aware that texas produce d most of united states oil production
Y dem no go form texas country?
Abegi... Yu people shud kip dreaming
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by backtosender: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2015
holuphisayor:

Clap for yourself.. And u would be glad.
Let me ask u a question
For what cause are u clamouring for biafra?
Why asking dumb question when you clearly know that nigeria is not one
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by holuphisayor(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2015
backtosender:
Why asking dumb question when you clearly know that nigeria is not one
LoL... U can go to cameroun or benin republic... Its free entry for u. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.