Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (92446 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by backtosender: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
holuphisayor:

LoL... U can go to cameroun or benin republic... Its free entry for u. grin
Massive protest in Asaba delta state ...it is you that should leave us alone we dont want to belong in the Zoo with you abi na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Eshinwaju: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
dtruth3:
continue living in delusion. I can tell you, those idio.ts are the people we call Igbo nigerians. If they have guts, let them come to Onitsha or Aba and do that press release!

Hehhhahhha.... cheesy cheesy cheesy...hungry basstard... grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
holuphisayor:

For crying out loud... Boko harams are terrorist
Abi igbo people don turn terrorist again?
You people keep shouting u wanto leave when the nation's oil is in ur backyard.. Who on earth would grant that?
Are u aware that texas produce d most of united states oil production
Y dem no go form texas country?
Abegi... Yu people shud kip dreaming
No Biafrans are not terrorist and can never be.

Biafra will be terror itself when the time comes! Just stand by and watch!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by easternguy: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
I had a lot of respect and love for naira land as a source of reliable info but today I confirm that nairaland operators are bunch of ethnic bigots. Despite tens of thread with pictures of Biafra agitators and protesters in politics section yet none made front page only to put this stupi.d info about choppers hovering Onitsha. Let me make it clear to all these ofe mmanu dolts here, there was no hovering chopper today in Onitsha, I am presently in Onitsha live. Those pictures are definitely not Onitsha. Please you guys should go to politics section and read true happenings in Onitsha which naira land refused to put in front page.

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Spybradd: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2015
IdisuleOurOwnBIG FOOL grin:

Show me one ipob youth on nairaland and I will show you thousands of GEJ till 2019 nairaland crews.
FOOOL@40 mONKEY grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by backtosender: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2015
easternguy:
I had a lot of respect and love for naira land as a source of reliable info but today I confirm that nairaland operators are bunch of ethnic bigots. Despite tens of thread with pictures of Biafra agitators and protesters in politics section yet none made front page only to put this stupi.d info about choppers hovering Onitsha. Let me make it clear to all these ofe mmanu dolts here, there was no hovering chopper today in Onitsha, I am presently in Onitsha live. Those pictures are definitely not Onitsha.ave Please you guys should go to politics section and read true happenings in Onitsha which naira land refused to put in front page.
ofemmmanu/too much pepper have done a lot to their oily brains

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by blackpriest0911: 1:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Let them go,we don't need them in Naija, of what benefit r the to naija...we in the south south r not a party to this crab
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by backtosender: 1:40am On Dec 02, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Let them go,we don't need them in Naija, of what benefit r the to naija...we in the south south r not a party to this crab
u mean ur little tribe in south south because when u see emeka from asaba u will call him igbo south south will never last once biafra is actualized mark my word
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Jaycollinsxy(m): 2:21am On Dec 02, 2015
tobillionaire:
Nxt, na bomb d copter go carry... Drop am on top d rebels tongue
see mumu

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by opribo(m): 2:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Why hovering in the air they should have attempted to land those helicopters anywhere nearby and see the barrage of stones that would have welcomed them to Biafra land. We say we don't want uncircumcised people to rule us as it is against our culture and religion.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by ifyalways(f): 3:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Na wa.

Been stuck in Asaba since mid-day and only entering Onitsha(my destination) now as I type. Those ipob youths sha angry

MSchewwwww angry
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by babarazy: 3:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Mariojane:
Nigerians can do without them infact they can let them go but there will be too much blood she'd. In the history of Nigeria the reason y they had little peace less war during the creation of new states not country ooo was cos the military were in charge and no one will arrest them for unlawful killing. This is a democratic era nd there is fundamental human rights which makes it more difficult than when the military were ruling. This is what they are try to prevent and Nigeria is just perfect the way we are.

If they decide to divide and Nigerians allow them the military may take over, though most of us didn't experience military regime but we studied history and even reading it in a book makes you cry not to talk of experiencing it

You are right about the military taking over because under the law Section 2, subsection 1 of the 1999 Constitution
states: “Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.” Section 3 went further to state that “ There shall be 36 states in Nigeria, that is to say, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.” The five
Igbo States are still a part of Nigeria, any speech or action by anyone to insinuate, encourage, or
advocate for any division may cause the ACTIVATION of the Army, Air Force, Navy, or Police of the federation to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 02, 2015
bamite:
Like i said, illiterates making noise, i dont understand your useless language so dont speak it to me.. Mumu

what i wrote is in Hausa meaning all what you wrote are gibberish...so i dnt have time to reply to i.diots like you.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by GentleFrank(m): 4:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Okay ooo...

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by BushidoBlue(m): 5:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin[size=18pt] Thats not how it works love; Every single person on the planet have a right to ask for independent existence (and you dont have the right to question their reason for wanting one). The best you can do is invite them to see reason why they should stay with you. But the decision is theirs to make absolutely. Yes! If the over 300 ethnic group wants to be independent they should be let to make their choice. Best you can do is discuss bargains for staying together, thats the only way to have peace[/size]

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by BushidoBlue(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2015
holuphisayor:

For crying out loud... Boko harams are terrorist
Abi igbo people don turn terrorist again?
You people keep shouting u wanto leave when the nation's oil is at ur backyard.. Who on earth would grant that?
Are u aware that texas produce d most of united states oil production
Y dem no go form texas country?
Abegi... Yu people shud kip dreaming

Texas can never leave because their president Obama can't travel to another country and tell the world that because they are republican and gave him5% votes, he won't treat them like those in Georgia or New York who gave him 97% votes.

I keep saying it here that Buhari is sending the wrong signals as a Democratic President.
Why doesn't he address issues here and sort the fire ravaging his nation?
We had a major fuel (energy) crisis and he travelled "for an energy summit" abi don't you guys reason?

Now his Special Assistant tells us that he is discussing with Igbo leaders on the Biafra Issue, how? Lori aeroplane abi?

Time is ticking and instead of him to delegate responsibility he is shouldering it himself...

Wait do you realise our president is Minister of petroleum?

Our president is a minister!!!

Why couldn't the VP be the minister so the President can focus on his job??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by nworanco(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2015
dtruth3:
There have been persistence hovering round with the Nigerian flag around Onitsha and Asaba axis.

Evenn at this moment, the helicopters are still hovering with Nigeria flag!
U are a big lier never see something like that yesterday because i am in Onitsha precisely Bridge Head were all the protesters converged.

Stop posting lies as a propagandist in which u are, APC rat.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Ryda(m): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2015
basbone:
Chai......govt don die for fear to the extent of flying flag with helicopters.......they no even use fighter jets to display their strength as the giant of africa.....

Na waoooh!!

Fighter Jet for wat kwanu?
any country can decide to fly his/her flag e no concern u

talking abt fighter jet...i pity u o
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by nworanco(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2015
babarazy:

You are right about the military taking over because under the law Section 2, subsection 1 of the 1999 Constitution
states: “Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.” Section 3 went further to state that “ There shall be 36 states in Nigeria, that is to say, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.” The five
Igbo States are still a part of Nigeria, any speech or action by anyone to insinuate, encourage, or
advocate for any division may cause the ACTIVATION of the Army, Air Force, Navy, or Police of the federation to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

which country on earth were divisible before it's division? Something u people on nairaland talks like kids. Show me any country that cecceded from divided country ? wee re

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by teamchocolate: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2015
We have kuku supported them.... That's why fashola deported some of them to Niger head bridge that day, but they love Nigeria so much, they always find their way back...

grin grin

otiigba1:
For all the people screaming kill biafrans, bomb them, destroy them!. I can understand you may not like biafrans but why would you want them killed? They are not stopping any one who chooses to stay with nigeria they just want out!. If you so much hate biafrans why not disassociate yourselves by supporting them to leave nigeria. And go live in biafra
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by naptu2: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2015
I strongly suspect that this is just propaganda that's designed to incite people. I believe that those pictures were taken in May when the Navy was rehearsing for the Navy Day celebration.

https://www.nairaland.com/2339989/photos-helicopters-flags-seen-flying
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by babarazy: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2015
nworanco:

which country on earth were divisible before it's division? Something u people on nairaland talks like kids. Show me any country that cecceded from divided country ? wee re
na ur papi be wee re. Boya na u i dey talk too. U dis child of a leper.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2015
blackpriest0911:

South South? Do they believe in anything?

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by vale20: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Those afraid of division are lazy, so Nigeria is a lazy country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Omambala1(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2015
nworanco:

U are a big lier never see something like that yesterday because i am in Onitsha precisely Bridge Head were all the protesters converged.

are you a Mad man? I mean do you have mental imbalance? Is it the op you are calling APC rat? You better withdraw that statement and check his records before opening that your stupiid mouth, else you want chukwu Okike to strike that your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lvlink(f): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
nworanco:

from what i can deduce, firstly, you are not at the bridge head. If you were, you would have seen it because some persons has confirmed it. But instead claimed it was a Nigeria Navy celebration.

Secondly, associating the op with APC by calling him "APC rat" shows your foolishness and exposes you the more! I can tell you bro, you are best suited for that adjective. The op is a complete Pro-Biafran, and his records speaks. We don't know about you.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Cjinbox: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Biafra or nothing...
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Omambala1:
are you a Mad man? I mean do you have mental imbalance? Is it the op you are calling APC rat? You better withdraw that statement and check his records before opening that your stupiid mouth, else you want chukwu Okike to strike that your mouth!
ignore him. A careful look at his profile and posts, shows his very insulting and can't have meaningful conversation
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Kay17: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Silly Nigerian government. Helicopter ko flying boat ni.
A wise govt will initiate a referandum in order to create peaceful coexistence of previously independent tribes.

Mumu-ness is when you think a people who were on their own but amalgamated by britian for their own selfish interest have no right to call for independence

But the so called tribes are themselves identities created by the British for three convenience of governing. Aside for the Fulanis, the Igbos and Yoruba have never been united, never had self sustaining institutions other than what the British has introduced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.