Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (92450 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Horus(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by ngkessy: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shameless igbos I wonder ur nationalitys. All of u commenting here, u should keep quiet if u don't know wat to say, u lack insight n background knowledge of who u are, trace ur origin biafra ride on. Ur brothers are fighting for ur freedom n all u can do is drop empty comments....if ure an igbo n u also said sth nasty shame on u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Enesi47: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
I trust my IPOD guys to destroy that helicopter with their catapult and akara bomb, the one Nnamdi bought before going on vacation.
empty threat

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by osazeeblue01: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
They what Biafran can do.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
so what does the flying of the flag represent, peace or disunity. or they're gingering them to go nuts the more..
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Pidggin(f): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
I foresee bloodshed if this tensive situation continues

I don't want a repeat of the civil war, it doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dreysneh(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
nija soldier wetin u dey look attack boys..................
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by GenbIoodykiller: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
ibe9ja:

I wish ya mama the same, whatever that means
Otu nne i ebea

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Horus(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdX32JGczw

[size=15pt]"Biafrans Are Better-of Staying in The United Nigeria" - Igbo Conscience Group[/size]

The Igbo Conscience (TIC) led by Barrister Monday Ubani hosts a Press Conference in Lagos, dismissing the renewed agitation for the State of Biafra as a misplaced effort. In one of the series comments during the conference, Joe Igbokwe said "Biafra is history".

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by ziccoit: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
The flag is necessary before somebody says they are ipodcopters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by sparkwil(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:

Otun le ka oyinbo dada moni?
As part of Nigeria, Ibos are marginalised by power drunken north with support from their zombies somewhere down south.
Now they want to leave and these fools won't let them like this chanchit of a dog.
No where on earth is an unwelcome guest prevented from taking his leave except in Nigeria.

I'm a bendelite but fully support the cause of Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Obj know how to handle this kind of issue die I miss him so much.

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by anochuko01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
thank God book haram can't bomb this thread! see crowd, abi Na traffic!
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Rexnegro(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

I think they indirectly telling u who the boss is

The worst you can do is complain online

Biafra is an online illusion

Even Okike Abiama knows that
bros left to me sef I wish they re allowed to go jare...them and pdp constitute most of nigeria problem....

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
ZuzuMan where are you Come and report this to the KWEZUWENU Palace oooh!, won't the Igwe hear this??! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Yanks101: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
When you thought you have seen it all, the Nigerian govt comes with another one.
What are they trying to accomplish by provoking people with that crappy flag? Is this supposed to calm the biafran agitation?
Keep pouring fuel into the fire. Nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by billysly: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
War looming
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by yinkus204(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol guy u funny no b small but wetin u do d mod wey dey hide ur comment abi u collect him babe
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Dubem13: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Silly Nigerian government. Helicopter ko flying boat ni.
A wise govt will initiate a referandum in order to create peaceful coexistence of previously independent tribes.

Mumu-ness is when you think a people who were on their own but amalgamated by britian for their own selfish interest have no right to call for independence
may you live to see your children's children

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by onomeasike: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
basbone:
Chai......govt don die for fear to the extent of flying flag with helicopters.......they no even use fighter jets to display their strength as the giant of africa.....

Na waoooh!!

The joke is on you. The state government is saying that they're above you

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Yanks101: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rexnegro:

bros left to me sef I wish they re allowed to go jare...them and pdp constitute most of nigeria problem....
Yes, because they have governed you since the last 40 years while recovering from a civil war.
You are proof that the Nigerian malaise can never be cured. You don't even know your true problem.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by mart2k(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
basbone:
Chai......govt don die for fear to the extent of flying flag with helicopters.......they no even use fighter jets to display their strength as the giant of africa.....

Na waoooh!!
e neva reach dat level
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lvlink(f): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why are the mods editing and removing Biafra comments in the main thread the op created? Including the title?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.