Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (92464 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where is lalasticlala ...abeg come , leave fashion and electronics section , come. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala ...abeg come , leave fashion and electronics section , come. shocked

Where is Keneking self? shocked shocked grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
When God's time come, no one can withstand.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Poko a Poko..... A civil war brewing........

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by IGBOSON1: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
I wonder whose idea this was.....is it supposed to be the gov'ts response to the peaceful demonstrations? At least it's a step-up from arrests and shootings!

Next, they should take it a step further by engaging Nnamdi Kanu in a live televised debate! I'd pay good money to see that!!! wink

8 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
IGBOSON1:
I wonder whose idea this was.....is it supposed to be the gov'ts response to the peaceful demonstrations? At least it's a step-up from arrests and shootings!

Next, they should take it a step further by engaging Nnamdi Kanu in a live televised debate! I'd pay good money to see that!!! wink
when the protesting Biafrans saw it, their morale went high. And they intensified their Biafra chants!

19 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by nellyalph: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Someone said that there is no movement there(onitsha). Pls they should leave innocent people to go home.. They have been at one spot since 1pm.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by dtruth3(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
nellyalph:
Someone said that there is no movement there(onitsha). Pls they should leave innocent people to go home.. They have been at one spot since 1pm.
the boys are camped their with their cooking stoves. The plan is to make sure there is no movement in and out of the east. Until Director is released. My question is, where is the zoo army that has been ranting? Has cowardice taken over them?

9 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Rawani: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is clearly a declaration of territory.

Set in context of the latest stern warning of engagement from the Armed Forces, this is a firm symbolic warning for the secessionists to back down.

9 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by ibe9ja: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kill Them All

4 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by GenbIoodykiller: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
ibe9ja:
Kill Them All
Ikpu nne i

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by naptu2: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
They look like Nigerian Navy helicopters. The second helicopter is flying the naval ensign. They usually stage a flypast with the national flag and the navy ensign before navy day celebrations.

4 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by GenbIoodykiller: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s]
Rawani:
This is clearly a declaration of territory.

Set in context of the latest stern warning of engagement from the Armed Forces, this is a firm symbolic warning for the secessionists to back down.
[/s]

Buhari is a terrorist

die baba die die die die

11 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by malachytochukwu(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Meaning what??

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahahaha!

9 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by cathodekazim: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
I dnt waste my time on readin anytn on biafra stuff

Its a dead project
Nnamdi kalu is a dead experiment

Igbos are failed ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by naijapips02: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is a clear warning that IPOB is trespassing on the Nigerian Territory. Shit is about to enter HD. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
cathodekazim:
I dnt waste my time on readin anytn on biafra stuff

Its a dead project

Nnamdi kalu is a dead experiment

Igbos are failed ?
But your here commenting Because your can't resist...

18 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by niyo009(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
In Onitsha right now,no helicopter o...Bin dere since 11am and still dere now!!! No movement @all cry

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by allcomage: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
dtruth3:
There have been persistence hovering round with the Nigerian flag around Onitsha and Asaba axis.

Evenn at this moment, the helicopters are still hovering with Nigeria flag!

This country is on the verge of total collapse.O Lord kindly drain the oil to reset Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by kozmokaz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
hope u guys also saw d white flag ?
white means peace
now use ur brain and understand d message dey came to pass

5 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Silly Nigerian government. Helicopter ko flying boat ni.
A wise govt will initiate a referandum in order to create peaceful coexistence of previously independent tribes.

Mumu-ness is when you think a people who were on their own but amalgamated by britian for their own selfish interest have no right to call for independence
so basically every tribe in Nigeria should become their own country because Britain amalgamated them abi? Na Nigeria start am? If not for stupidity, why can't these people coexist. We have been made a country, lets make do with what we have and try to move foward not causing unnecessary conflict and tension. We've not even started with boko haram and Biafra want to start their own. If this Biafra nonsense actually happens, I'll be watching cos I want to know how it will solve all their problems and how they will become America overnight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by stevendolly(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
We are better off together than shattered

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by kachnov(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
The rising of the zoo... grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by ibe9ja: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Ikpu nne i

I wish ya mama the same, whatever that means

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Malakh: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
how can you guys be fighting for a land that is not even yours, our people are truly blind and lost.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
I trust my IPOD guys to destroy that helicopter with their catapult and akara bomb, the one Nnamdi bought before going on vacation.
no be only akara bomb na moi moi bomb. Funny guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by roxell120(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
DO THEY ALSO FLY OVER THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CREATED BY BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTH EAST WITH THEIR FLAG ?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.