Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Experience With A Pervert Manager - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With A Pervert Manager (36622 Views)

Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by 400billionman: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Cholls:
My sister i which i was your bf i would have help you with that guy.

Seriosly, nah to carry two boys with BIG CHEST join am as she dey go. Dem go carry KOBOKO wait for gate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by 400billionman: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2015
fulfillbill:
Someone please summarise the post. Dont judge me, me sef na human being.

Who chop your school fees ?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by 400billionman: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Originalsly:
Op..I advise you to go see the boss. This is not about you only... for one, you need to go to verify what the security reported. If you don't, the manager would claim it was a lie... that the security concocted the story because ehmmm.....he was reprimanded for not being at his post or some such lie.... then guess who would be fired? Don't let the guy looks scare you.... send word out that you reported the matter to your uncle who is a military officer and you had to beg him not to come to teach the manager a lesson. The boss may be proud of you....and most likely would try to find out who were sexually assaulted in the company and may take action against him. Be proud of yourself for standing up and putting the beast in check.

One guy man spotted .. cool
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kenAlmighty: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
u never told us d kind of job or company,cos in a reputable organisation smone cant b drinking gin so early in d office,..
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kenAlmighty: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
u never told us d kind of job or company,cos in a reputable organisation smone cant b drinking gin so early in d office,.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by schumastic(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:

After sometimes, he called me into his office and started saying silly thing "how he liked me from the first day he saw me, blah blah blah". I was just looking at him like ode, after saying his mind, the next thing I heard was "can we have sex now?". I was so shocked to hear it from him but all the same I played cool and started telling him stories of about my bf and how my mum will kill me if she found out. He still insist,i lied again that I was on my period, he said he want to see the period. I was shocked and short of words.

That part got me all cracked up grin grin grin some men won't take no for answer and very silly i swear ah ah...you want to see the period or you want to see her naked which one shocked shocked just do the needful go n c d boss cus u might b saving another lady from this beast.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
you better dont go, the boss is trying to run damage control. Of course he is aware of the randy manager and just wants to compensate you to cover up. They may conive to harm you. If you must go, go with at least two people. Don't come and open another sorry thread here oh.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nelrulez(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
baby4u2:

Whether u think she should be desired or not doesn't Matter here. Always stick to the topic and don't bash.
Is there a crime in spitting my mind? Take your time to read before quoting me.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by seangy4konji: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is still such girls like you that will see men on the street and after saying hi to you,you will say I don't give out my numbers to stranger not knowing that I can pay your salary for 5 years straight without even working at all.

Free the office and search more. God will provide for all of us.

Amen.

Never relent as it might be around the corner.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Findahomeinghana: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:
Good day all, Please pardon my grammatical error if you observe any because as am typing this am not my self.

I finished my ND last year and proceed to work because I want to get my Bsc direct instead of going for HND. So I got a job at Palms lekki. Right from when I started, he was already showing me sign that he was interested in me but I just waved it aside. After working for about 1 year and 1month, the man asked me out but I ignored him and continued working, since that time he started treating me anyhow, shouting at me, but I endured. October this year, he asked me to choose either my job or I quit. I had no option than to quit. I used the opportunity to register for jamb and attend preparatory class. So, I told my mum I want to do part time job and attend lectures at the same time to get money, she agreed.

I started hunting for job and told my friends about it. Last week, my friend called me and told me about an opening in their organisation, so I went there on Monday. Immediatly I saw the manager I knew I was in for trouble (a manager with dread and ear rings drinking dry gin on duty). He saw me and smiled, ask of my name age and qualifications, I told him everything about myself. After the interview, he asked me to resume on Wednesday that's today. I prepared and went to work. After sometimes, he called me into his office and started saying silly thing "how he liked me from the first day he saw me, blah blah blah". I was just looking at him like ode, after saying his mind, the next thing I heard was "can we have sex now?". I was so shocked to hear it from him but all the same I played cool and started telling him stories of about my bf and how my mum will kill me if she found out. He still insist,i lied again that I was on my period, he said he want to see the period. I was shocked and short of words. I told him I wasn't interested, the next thing he said was if I was not interested I should go, so I got up, picked my bag and left his office, met my friend and told her everything that transpired at the office between me and her boss,on my way out if the building I met the security man who asked me if I was not working that day, I told him no and explained everything to him he got so angry and promised to do something about it. Just this evening my friend called me saying the security man told their boss about what happened between me and the manager that the man would like to speak to me, the man called me and ask me to come tomorrow around 8am. My questions are: did I go far by reporting him to the security or should I go tomorrow (although am no longer interested in the job) because the manager looks scary, he can arrange for me if the owner sacks him, am so scared right now pls matured advice, thanks.

Sweety, you have nothing more to lose. The dreaded guy already told you to leave, you can't get fired 2ce. Just go and hear what the manager has to say. I'm proud of you. Go girl!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by cuteboy2: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
VivaVivre:
I smell a rat! Seriously! Don't go anywhere. Don't even pick that razz manager's calls. Those friends you claim you have that helped you secure that job aren't your friends, I advise you cut off all ties you have with them. If you still insist on going to see the manager who you already depicted as irresponsible from the onset, then my darling you are solely on your own. Peace!!!

Please try to read the OP's original post with some understanding. Your whole advice is based on the assumption she is going back to see the Pervert Manager (PM). Not so. It is actually the boss to the PM who has invited her to hear the story first hand after the security guard reported the matter to higher authorities in the company.

I personally think the cup of the PM is now full. I am sure he has a bad history of harassment in that company, and they want to finally nail him.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by cuteboy2: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nelrulez:
Are you freedom fighter? I ONLY KNOW OF A GROUP THAT HATES INJUSTICE AND OPPRESSION. Do you play for the teamAfrica?

You don't have to be a "freedom fighter" (whatever that means) to stand up against injustices. The OP has done that gallantly in her own little way.

We need to support and encourage this kind of character among Nigerians. It is sorely lacking in our culture. It is the singular reason why we have such horrible political leaders and state institutions like police who act with absolute impunity.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by baby4u2(f): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nelrulez:
Is there a crime in spitting my mind? Take your time to read before quoting me.

U know it's not everything u say.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok. Thank you.
cuteboy2:

Please try to read the OP's original post with some understanding. Your whole advice is based on the assumption she is going back to see the Pervert Manager (PM). Not so. It is actually the boss to the PM who has invited her to hear the story first hand after the security guard reported the matter to higher authorities in the company.

I personally think the cup of the PM is now full. I am sure he has a bad history of harassment in that company, and they want to finally nail him.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by diego13: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
please go to work he cannot do anything to you simple, except you r not ready to work its not the 1st time his doing that he just felt he could try his luck
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by AVVS(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
thank God you didn't agree....my name is CR7 *winks*
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by UyiIredia(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
masseratti:
You did d right thing my dear,three years ago a girl.in a company I was a partner in had this same problem, we fired the manager immediately, after that we learnt of his atrocities, we that owned the coy are not saints in anyway, but forking whoever is working for you is slavery,and it affect productivity.

Tiaun !
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by mikolo80: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
you shouldn't have reported him, I mean he's not the only one in the game. your guess is as good as mine, he could be sacked and hell knows he'd come in search of you. for safety sake don't go. sweep that under the carpet and concentrate on your job hunt. I just hope you get a job this time without perverse encounter from the Manager.
you're a mumu and a coward and hope you get treated the same by a gay musclebound manager. tear your asss up. make you bleed. it's ppl like you that refuse to defend your inner and their wife gets raped. you refuse to stand for anything and bow to every. your a waste of clay and oxygen

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by mikolo80: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2015
kaziblake:
thanks I won't go cos am so scared right now
and the blood of every girl he rapes Will be on you
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
you shouldn't have reported him, I mean he's not the only one in the game. your guess is as good as mine, he could be sacked and hell knows he'd come in search of you. for safety sake don't go. sweep that under the carpet and concentrate on your job hunt. I just hope you get a job this time without perverse encounter from the Manager.
its a good thing she reports the event. Who knows how many ppl will be saved, maybe she for no even get salary but be a sex slave if she had started.

There are ways to handle these cases, the man cud be silenced by legal laws. He must be forced to sign an undertaken with sureties working in govt institutions for over 20yrs.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
its a good thing she reports the event. Who knows how many ppl will be saved, maybe she for no even get salary but be a sex slave if she had started.

There are ways to handle these cases, the man cud be silenced by legal laws. He must be forced to sign an undertaken with sureties working in govt institutions for over 20yrs.
guess I should have given it a deep thought , My main concern was her safety. you have a point.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Lyns32uk(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2016
This story has made front page a second time.
Normal thing wen ders nothing to put up der
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Fourwinds: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Some useless girls would have accepted d offer with their puna..ni... Not many girls do pass this test..

Many girls and women are working because of puna presentation
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by dmexy33: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Good day all, Please pardon my grammatical error if you observe any because as am typing this am not my self.

I finished my ND last year and proceed to work because I want to get my Bsc direct instead of going for HND. So I got a job at Palms lekki. Right from when I started, he was already showing me sign that he was interested in me but I just waved it aside. After working for about 1 year and 1month, the man asked me out but I ignored him and continued working, since that time he started treating me anyhow, shouting at me, but I endured. October this year, he asked me to choose either my job or I quit. I had no option than to quit. I used the opportunity to register for jamb and attend preparatory class. So, I told my mum I want to do part time job and attend lectures at the same time to get money, she agreed.

I started hunting for job and told my friends about it. Last week, my friend called me and told me about an opening in their organisation, so I went there on Monday. Immediatly I saw the manager I knew I was in for trouble (a manager with dread and ear rings drinking dry gin on duty). He saw me and smiled, ask of my name age and qualifications, I told him everything about myself. After the interview, he asked me to resume on Wednesday that's today. I prepared and went to work. After sometimes, he called me into his office and started saying silly thing "how he liked me from the first day he saw me, blah blah blah". I was just looking at him like ode, after saying his mind, the next thing I heard was "can we have sex now?". I was so shocked to hear it from him but all the same I played cool and started telling him stories of about my bf and how my mum will kill me if she found out. He still insist,i lied again that I was on my period, he said he want to see the period. I was shocked and short of words. I told him I wasn't interested, the next thing he said was if I was not interested I should go, so I got up, picked my bag and left his office, met my friend and told her everything that transpired at the office between me and her boss,on my way out if the building I met the security man who asked me if I was not working that day, I told him no and explained everything to him he got so angry and promised to do something about it. Just this evening my friend called me saying the security man told their boss about what happened between me and the manager that the man would like to speak to me, the man called me and ask me to come tomorrow around 8am. My questions are: did I go far by reporting him to the security or should I go tomorrow (although am no longer interested in the job) because the manager looks scary, he can arrange for me if the owner sacks him, am so scared right now pls matured advice, thanks.

doesn't sound true.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
dmexy33:

doesn't sound true.
case treated and buried.
If you don't believe,hug transformer.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by dmexy33: 12:27am On Mar 13, 2016
kaziblake:
case treated and buried. If you don't believe,hug transformer.
why? I use solar power system.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2016
dmexy33:

why?
I use solar power system.
Hug anything you see around you undecided
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by dmexy33: 12:54am On Mar 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Hug anything you see around you undecided

I think the post actually make sense now and you did the right thing.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by telemapreye1(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by ePrive(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
Hey Sis, good morning.
You didn't finish this tale, what happened next?
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Pepenazeal7: 6:12am On May 27, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Dangote Cement Appoints Cherie Blair, Tony Blair’s Wife As Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.