Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man (3397 Views)

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Gracito(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2009
talk true
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by edogram(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2009
Gracito

i'm a man, may i help on this?
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Gracito(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2009
Yeah,u can help to(maybe with a lady
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by edogram(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2009
guys who is not man enough in bed.

For does ladys that are embarrassed with ur man, pls contact me, I can do de job all day longer as long as u r ready.

Some people put money at the first place, but I think money Is the 3rd of it.

1Fucking
2Caring
3Money.
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Gracito(f): 11:05am On May 30, 2009
Listen edogram,dats not wat i want.Imeant if a lady is embarassed or uncomfortable near her man
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by edogram(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2009
If the man is not a neat guy,

bad dressing code.
bad body odor
and speech without meaningful 
Arrogant
Stingy   

let me know if this is okay.
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by LoloOge(f): 11:32am On May 30, 2009
when i was at my boyfriends house after sleepin w him, i went into the bathroom and called my friend to tell her how bad he was in bed. lo and behold, the walls are not soundproof and my boyfriend heard everything. after i came out of the bathroom, my boyfriend started questioning me, askin if i enjoyed it. naturally i lied, and he kept askin over and over. finally he told me that he had heard my conversation, it was so awkward for weeks, embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by bblacky(f): 11:40am On May 30, 2009
the most embarrassin moment wt a man is a man ordering me out of his bed just because i said no, shit i dont wanna rememba that event sef, nonsense
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by justwise(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

when i was at my boyfriends house after sleepin w him, i went into the bathroom and called my friend to tell her how bad he was in bed. lo and behold, the walls are not soundproof and my boyfriend heard everything. after i came out of the bathroom, my boyfriend started questioning me, askin if i enjoyed it. naturally i lied, and he kept askin over and over. finally he told me that he had heard my conversation, it was so awkward for weeks, embarassed

Oh dear!!! Lolo Oge, bad bad bad
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by edogram(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i;m still rolling on the floor, someone should help me.
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Igwe9(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

when i was at my boyfriends house after sleepin w him, i went into the bathroom and called my friend to tell her how bad he was in bed. lo and behold, the walls are not soundproof and my boyfriend heard everything. after i came out of the bathroom, my boyfriend started questioning me, askin if i enjoyed it. naturally i lied, and he kept askin over and over. finally he told me that he had heard my conversation, it was so awkward for weeks,  embarassed
That was so because you had sampled a lot of dem men before him.
sad
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by ikmoore2(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

What did u do for ur bf to enjoy the sex? or u are the type that shut thier eyes and expect the man to do all the magic while u enjoy?

for u to call ur friend immediately after the show to report that he was not good shows that u where only looking for the kingsized di*k and a superman??

to me u sound more like a pros.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by LoloOge(f): 9:47pm On May 30, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

some ppl are just plain bad in sex, period angry
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by richo2: 9:53pm On May 30, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

some ppl are just plain bad in sex, period angry

lmao thats the irony of life. . . and some are so good, they make the kitten utter some strange noises that sound like fart i still wonder what causes that noise undecided
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2009
na waooo!!! Olorun oni ba t3Mi jeee!!! grin
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by omoyoruba1(m): 2:24am On May 31, 2009
sHE IS A WARA-CIOUS FELLOW,
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Oxone(m): 3:56am On May 31, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

you gals are the cause of your problems with guy & you never know it
couldnt you have discussed this with him & let him know whats makes you happy before running off to tell you friends eh? undecided undecided undecided
if the sex had been very good, you'll still call to tell them
these things should be between the both of you & not for your friends entertainment & mind you, when they come after him cause u told them he;s good in bed, dont complain o
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by IFELEKE(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2009
bblacky:

the most embarrassin moment wt a man is a man ordering me out of his bed just because i said no, shit i dont wanna rememba that event sef, nonsense
grin
Well, he was just letting you know that you have overslept your welcome on his bed grin
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by AmAlone: 7:57pm On May 31, 2009
Lolo_Oge:

Come Guys Lets Get This Thing Straight.
Is This Irony or some kindda joke?

As a street boy I learnt in the street to use good for bad!
Like the boy bad die for bed(meaning the boy good die)
So mam what you you mean
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by keyne(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2009
can u guys pls just stick to the thread.
@poster
neva had any mbarrassin moment
@lolo oge i cant laff.dat was baed of ya

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by LoloOge(f): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2009
i didn't ask u to laugh, i was just telling my story, and when i say "bad in bed" undecided i mean that he clearly is not knowledgeable in pleasing a woman, i promise u i felt nothing cry, and good sex shouldn't take less than 20 min, and what i tell my friends is not everything in my relationship, i was hoping for tips shit! DO U HAVE ANY 4 HIM? I'm a beast in the bedroom if i do say so myself so its def not me wink kiss,
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by hollandis(f): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2009
shocked Look at all the comments coming from the girls.I wonder what else they can offer a man besides sex. undecided
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by ak21(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2009
@poster

IMO, the truth is that to some guys like your bf are still on the learning curve.The issue of making a woman feel like a champion on bed is a step by step thing. And i must honestly say that it requires  what my friend would call"bonding" for a man to learn how to make passionate love to a woman.
When it is the guys first experience, you will feel unsatisfactory after the first episode,but when the bonding continues, the pleasure could be more than just 20 minutes of splendid sex. Again, making love is like playing piano.If you are a novice on the keyboard and you are locked up in a house with a piano thinking you would produce some fine tunes, you probably may not, but if you train yourself on the keyboard then you will become a champ!
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by xqwysyte(f): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2009
i was at my man's apartment. i tot he was in the shower and i wanted to bath with him, i undressed in the room and walked to the bathroom, when i opened the shower curtains it wasnt him i saw, it was one of his stupid friends staring down at my naked form. i screamed. my bf was in the kitchen at the time. very very very embarrasing. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by emilyone(f): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2009
xqwysyte:

i was at my man's apartment. i tot he was in the shower and i wanted to bath with him, i undressed in the room and walked to the bathroom, when i opened the shower curtains it wasnt him i saw, it was one of his stupid friends staring down at my naked form. i screamed. my bf was in the kitchen at the time. very very very embarrasing. embarassed

dats an expensive one
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by debest1(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2009
xqwysyte:

Very hard to believe this one miss! Sounds like a scene fron Nollywood/hollywood,
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by stacyclare: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2009
actually am a virgin 4 real,beautiful and intellient a graduate at 22. i came to visit my boy friend whn he askd for sex and i culdnt offer it he called a girl telling her that congy is killing him. i was ashamed and left him thou he dorped me off and later came back beggn.
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by justwise(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2009
stacyclare:

actually am a virgin 4 real,beautiful and intellient a graduate at 22. i came to visit my boy friend whn he askd for sex and i culdnt offer it he called a girl telling her that congy is killing him. i was ashamed and left him thou he dorped me off and later came back beggn.

Now tell us(curious) did he eat the cherry?
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by j4steady: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2009
@xqwysyte Please dont do that again, what if it was ur man's Mom
Wetin u tink say she go dey think for her mind??

@ lolo oge, next time talk to your bf let him know what are the things he could do to you to get you wet and wild and also where and where to touch on your body.

My most embarrasing moment was my very first day of smooching, I popped before I "ENTER THE PLACE"
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by tboy1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2009
j4steady:

@ lolo oge, next time talk to your bf let him know what are the things he could do to you to get you wet and wild and also where and where to touch on your body.
I think the problem was him bussin' too quick not her gettin wet . . .

j4steady:

My most embarrasing moment was my very first day of smooching, I popped before I "ENTER THE PLACE"
and im sure u tried to play it off  grin grin grin
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by MoneyRule(m): 3:52am On Aug 12, 2009
@ xqwysyte's post
now, that's the embarrassing moment we've all bee waiting for!
Damn!
Neva knew i could laff this hard!
Re: What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man by Gracito(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends / Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. / Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.