Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (76680 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by ShitNLSays: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
BabyGirl32:

Your papa left Nyash.. Ashy!.. Kill yourself.. I married last yr and I have a baby girl now....
Because some stupid irresponsible maggots toast you, doesn't mk you beautiful.
My advice for you is to watch the way you dress .. B.I.T.C.H...

SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS - ADVISING SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrsChima:

This fool. grin
I talk true na cheesytongue
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by DuchessLily(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
he might have no wife at ohm. we can't just judge d book by its cover

No wife at home kor! Na today??
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by BabyGirl32: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

Shame.. I feel for your kids, when they have a trollish, illiterate and uncouth parent like you.

I feel for your boyfriend.. He'll never marry you.. Mumu, be like say u just learn d word, throll...
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by asatemple(f): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You've never been stalked to say such a thing. We don't know the extent of what he's done. On the other hand, it could very well be that she overreacted. But never, never say the bolded above. Never! Cleary, you've never been stalked.
I don't make mouth because i know how far even with my wedding ring on my hand and my child around and when I complain to my husband,he will say,'if am the only one that noticed ur looks that means u are not beautiful' use ur head. Imagine where u dressed well and hoping ppl to appreciate u and u got the opposite. Every woman needs attention!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol.... Wow!! I'm so loving this. two thumbs up for u girl. cool kiss

Good for the yeye married man

Is it becos the man could not afford the landrover sport she asked for, is it not her type that snatches other womens husbands.
A slut is a slut
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by SoloTu: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
hertheytheydgee:

You mean BUSTED?
Check busted in your dictionary before quoting me. Mr I too know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.