Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (76682 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by niggi4life(m): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Childish.

Not buying this story. If a married man is chasing you on Facebook, all you need to do is block him.

There is a block button on all face book accounts.

I find this story disturbing. She called him a stalker, and automatically his picture made front page?how do we know if she is telling the truth?

I have seen bitter women, destroy innocent responsible men with lies.

I will advice the Moderators to be careful, with stories like this before pushing it to the front page.
Bro, in as much as you don't buy the story, things like this happen for real... Do you know what they call a desperate man? This man might have multiple fb accounts and probably the girl had blocked him several times but he kept creating another one.
A desperate man had once told me to my face that he won't rest until he sleeps with my then girlfriend. He stalked the hell out of this girl even after the police arrested this guy twice.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by lanryco(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Welcomme:
Good for him. He has a wife yet still looKing for olosho up and down.
grin
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by asatemple(f): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2015
See am a woman and a married one at that but this ladyis pretty stupid. You should be thankful to God that someone is stalking you, posting the man's picture shows you're immature. Someone like me will not take it from any girl after all, a man is entitled to marry as many wives as he wish. Just be careful cos the man may come for revenge, never under-rate any man whether big or small

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by dazzlingd(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2015
How are we sure this is no blackmail
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by gabbytabby: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Childish.

Not buying this story. If a married man is chasing you on Facebook, all you need to do is block him.

I find this story disturbing. She called him a stalker, and automatically his picture made front page?how do we know if she is telling the truth?

I will advice the Moderators to be careful, with stories like this before pushing it to the front page.

Over 100 likes hehe. The cheating married men have spoken don't worry your turn will come and we will get to see ya face.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Tushkid74(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2015
He got his just deserts.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by BabyGirl32: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:
Best way to handle such men.

The girl says she's not interested.. then leave her alone.

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

No respect whatsoever for his wife and new born baby.
It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

This is the best way to handle them.

Married Men are fond of stalking OLOSHOS, Are you one?.. A married man will never stalk a decent girl like Me, so stop fooling yourself cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by emzila(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2015
I THINK THE BABE IS AN ILLITERATE OF A SORT AND CALLING FOR ATTENTION COS I CAN'T REMEMBER HEARING THAT THE FACEBOOK BLOCK BUTTON IS NOW OUT OF REACH FOR SINGLE LADIES. INABILITY TO SOLVE SIMPLE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM IS ALSO SIGN OF IMMATURITY TO HANDLE FAMILY ISSUES. WHILE TRYING TO LAY OFF A MAN YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN, DON'T END UP LAYING OFF THE ONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOU because HE IS WATCHING YOUR RESPONSE AND REACTION TO ALL ISSUES CONFRONTING YOU AND ALSO BUSY DOING HIS ANALYSIS.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by virginchaser(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Sometime, you never know what transfered in between them.
I know of a friend who caught a guy who wrapped him self with bathroom towel chilling on his side chick bed on environmental day. My guy been the one paying the bills quietly went back home before environmental will start.
Funny enough babe refused to let go threatning all sorts. He got home one day noticed his wife was not receptive, no food on dinning table, she was on bed beeping with red eyes which indicated she could be crying. Like a flash, annointing oil bottle turned to isil missile in his bedroom. He dodged it with air breath, picked his car key and dashed out of the house. His senior brother and neigbours which were earlier reported to by his wife quickly called him.
Side chick called the wife, told her she got two kids for her hobby, quoted several instances with dates that my guy went on buz trips that he was always with her. He had to confess his sins, explained the lady added up. He appealed the god with his brand new corolla that he never allowed his wife to touch before and collected her old sienna.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by jonbat(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol.... Wow!! I'm so loving this. two thumbs up for u girl. cool kiss

Good for the yeye married man
am sure if na u, ur legs for DON dey wide open pointing towards d ceiling in his room
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by silent10(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
MrSmith007:
She should back her accusations with chat history
Yeah, cox anyone can post anything

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by glossy6(f): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:
Best way to handle such men.

The girl says she's not interested.. then leave her alone.

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

No respect whatsoever for his wife and new born baby.
It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

This is the best way to handle them.

hmmm. How did you come about these details about his life and family? Been chatting for long?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by otiigba1(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Yea! Right! She claimed he is a stalker, only because she may not like him or because he refuse to give her money,
What about other married men she has been forking? Because perhaps this one is not agreeing to her terms now he is a stalker, besides, so we should just take her words? Ehn? If really she put his face out claiming she is being stalked, man can sue for slander, all she has to do was to BLOCk him.

Lastly? Women stalk men too, we are not heard complaining, because every one assumes men can take it like a man!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by MrSmith007: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
silent10:

Yeah, cox anyone can post anything
yeah... true
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
glossy6:

hmmm. How did you come about these details about his life and family? Been chatting for long?

he was my neighbour for years.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
End time Men
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
BabyGirl32:

Married Men are fond of stalking OLOSHOS, Are you one?.. A married man will never stalk a decent girl like Me, so stop fooling yourself cheesy

He was my neighbour but all types of men toast girls.
If you are a girl and never been toasted by a married man, you're probably just ugly.
If you think I'm an olosho, that's your headache.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by otiigba1(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
glossy6:

precisely! Though she claimed she ignored him, i think she just shot herself on the foot grin.
She has been caught! grin, by you detective! gloosy.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
BabyGirl32:

He was my neighbour but all types of men toast girls.
If you are a girl and never been toasted by a married man, you're probably just ugly.
If you think I'm an olosho, that's your headache.

But you are a troll.. your opinion don't matter
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by otiigba1(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

he was my neighbour for years.
so why did you not report him to his wife? If you claimed you were not interested in him? You hypocrite! tongue just my
My opinion o!

But wait o! Perhaps its just all in your crazy imgination grin
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Childish.

Maybe u are d married man that was exposed or are u his friend. My message to u is dt there is no smoke without fire.Men should learn how to be responsible for once.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by BetaSexLife: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
End Time Stalker!

How To Make a Woman of your choice Hot and Wet And Beg You For Sex! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Edusouls(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
african men, very shameless without honour, wickedly irresponsible.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
otiigba1:
so why did you not report him to his wife? If you claimed you were not interested in him? You hypocrite! tongue just my
My opinion o!

But wait o! Perhaps its just all in your crazy imgination grin

He's wife probably knew because he was a known flirt around the area and then again she was pregnant.
I remembered they always changed housegirl everytime because 'the housegirls always seduce him'..according to him.

There was nothing for me to gain or lose in telling the wife. I would only end up hurting her. She also had many kids for the man so she wasn't leaving him anyway. I was also 17/18, didn't know any better.

Except it has become really bad, it's not good to interfere in other's marriage, especially your neighbours. They can twist it to your fault.
Although I seriously considered it one time, when he was being very unrelentless.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
hardbody:

you are beefing them or their lucky wives?

just asking

I'm just respecting peoples marriage.. Its basic decency
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by DuchessLily(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
jonbat:

am sure if na u, ur legs for DON dey wide open pointing towards d ceiling in his room

Sorry to disappoint u... I'm not like ur sisters
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
One4me:

Just curious why it is all these "father-of-five" old married men that run after you?

Na so you woor-woor reach? shocked shocked

Something about "we are who we attract"!
undecided undecided

Not really, we cannot control who is attracted to you. Anyone can be attracted to anybody.
Besides, I am a very pretty lady, so its expected.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by ShitNLSays: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
if you believe this! you can believe almost anything undecided

like seriously our NAIJA WOMEN are the most STVPID set of WOMAN BEIGNs on this planet I swear.

can't you block the guy!

why pasting it on fb and shouting FOOL undecided

who did you think you are!

RUBBISH WOMEN everywhere

#SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS- NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE MOST STUPID WOMEN ON THE PLANET
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by otiigba1(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

He's wife probably knew because he was a known flirt around the area and then again she was pregnant.
I remembered they always changed housegirl everytime because 'the housegirls always seduce him'..according to him.

There was nothing for me to gain or lose in telling the wife. I would only end up hurting her. She also had many kids for the man so she wasn't leaving him anyway. I was also 17/18, didn't know any better.

Except it has become really bad, it's not good to interfere in other's marriage, especially your neighbours. They can twist it to your fault.
Although I seriously considered it one time, when he was being very unrelentless.
mmm.. sounds convincing, so it wasn't all in your crazy imagination? tongue, i can also understand were you asserted "they can twist it to your fault" , that unfortunately is a typical African mentality. Glad you made it. Now allow me to make up for my sarcasm to take you for an ice cold chocolate and vanilla ice cream now that you are all grown up. * More sarcasms* grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by anukulapo: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Welcomme:
Good for him. He has a wife yet still looKing for olosho up and down.
In other words,the girl na olosho. Ok,noted.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by otiigba1(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

Not really, we cannot control who is attracted to you. Anyone can be attracted to anybody.
Besides, I am a very pretty lady, so its expected.
i admire your confident, you sure are a pretty lady grin grin, i am not stalking you o! embarassed And am not married tongue
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2015
This is Woosky...
We have to hear from the man first before we conclude. I don't believe the 'stalk' tyn or maybe the man never Pay for services..

The woman brain be like make-up.
Taa!
#AsunderType

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.