Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (76681 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by ceaser: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2015
By the time the social media law gets passed by those stoopid SINators, this married man should explore that loophole to file damages against her. cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by 124mumsy: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:
Best way to handle such men.

The girl says she's not interested.. then leave her alone.

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

No respect whatsoever for his wife and new born baby.
It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

This is the best way to handle them.

. story ' for thé Gods do you want tell me you dont have Any marid man in your league of men it is just unfortunates that d girl in person does
not want thé man; because you women believe it is thé marid once that pays more untill when it ils dawn on y ou guys that y ou need a husband.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by otiigba1(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

Sorry to disappoint u... I'm not like ur sisters
Good answer! grin grin grin grin grin grin one big bottle of champagne for you!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

its not really a compliment when a married father of five is chasing you?

personally, i'd be too embarrassed to say it in public, God forbid .

and his suggesting a hotel? Even worse- he sees you as a prostitute.

why did you find it hard to extricate yourself from the situation? Do you find it difficult to attract single men?
the problem is that she has been communicating with the so called married man to the extent that she even know how many children he have, when his wife has given birth and so on and so on.

if you analyze it well! you will find out that! that moniker is a product of home breakers and a gold DIGGERS in her pure form who CHASE AFTER married men.

you know one when you see one!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Childish.

Not buying this story. If a married man is chasing you on Facebook, all you need to do is block him.

There is a block button on all face book accounts.

I find this story disturbing. She called him a stalker, and automatically his picture made front page?how do we know if she is telling the truth?

I have seen bitter women, destroy innocent responsible men with lies.

I will advice the Moderators to be careful, with stories like this before pushing it to the front page.

Block him and then what? He will just move on to the next unsuspecting victim!!!

I think what this lady did is the best 'punishment' for the he-goat.

He who has ears, let him hear . . .
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
Some ladies don't have chill at all! As a matter of fact, they have never tasted a chill pill before. lol... This lady shared the photo above on her timeline with those bitter words.

Well i think this is extreme though, but, i remain inconclusive since i don't know the level of stalking! So to Mr " married old fool", kindly back-off to avoid a wider embarrassment! What do you thing guys?

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/see-what-lady-did-man-stalking-her-on.html

Hmmm!
Some ladies are pathetic!
...and men alike.
No matter how irksome he is, do not cast caution to the wind.
Be sure you can establish the fact of "stalking" in a law court, when a suit for libel is filed against you.
The guy should just hire me as his attorney, so the battle will begin already!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Bibors:

Olosho!! Na here you wan begin advertise your market?

na ur mama train me. oloshi
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol.... Wow!! I'm so loving this. two thumbs up for u girl. cool kiss

Good for the yeye married man
swear say.. u no dy date married man!!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2015
Ujoan:

Block him and then what? He will just move on to the next unsuspecting victim!!!

I think what this lady did is the best 'punishment' for the he-goat.

He who has ears, let him hear . . .
see yo life!! all dis gals in one room apartment will be forming one tin... you don't knw Wats block on facebook!! if he goes to another victim how e take CONCERN U. back den in sch.. shey dos runs gals na. married men dem dy folo!! na dem be d victim!! lols
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Elle277(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2015
This is good...I wonder how the unfortunate wife will feel right now..yes she's unfortunate because she deserves better!!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Pidggin(f): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2015
missyadorable:

Am a lady! A realistic one!! I tell myself the truth and face reality

And your idea of truth is to accept wrong as though it is right? You don't have a mind of your own or what, is it all married men that chase single girls? So because some are doing it means it should be accepted as normal? If you are truly a lady then you have a complex and you should help yourself by hanging out with people who will help you improve your self-worth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

Why do I have this feeling that you and he had something going on for him to send such a message

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by iyke2ken(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
hob:
Someone will come here to say

Endtime stalker

Endtime *some texts are missing*
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by rudepen(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

thats how she wee end up in shiloh begging for. Man
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by itstpia8: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

What else is new... Women are chased by all types of men in the world. We don't have control over that.

I don't know why I reply you tpia. I am a troll.

I guess you trolls latest gimmick on nl is to call others trolls.

Anyway, there is nothing flattering about a married father of five chasing you, it actually doesnt speak well of you, just saying.

And yes, you do have control over who chases you, surprising as that may sound.

But I'm sure you know this already. Would you entertain a bus conductor chasing you, or a gala seller?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

I guess you trolls latest gimmick on nl is to call others trolls.

Anyway, there is nothing flattering about a married father of five chasing you, it actually doesnt speak well of you, just saying.

And yes, you do have control over who chases you, surprising as that may sound.

But I'm sure you know this already. Would you entertain a bus conductor chasing you, or a gala seller?

Yes I have had bus conductors chase me and gala sellers. The only reason why this man chase me to this extent was because he was my neighbour.

I don't know what you mean but I never indicated I was proud of the incident, I just felt it was a strory I should share.

How does one have control? If I enter a bus and the conducter likes me, what did I do.

Abeg tpia grow up. I still don't believe you are the same tpia from early nairaland.

Ps: I saw your edit, pathetic
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by tpiar: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
How about wheelbarrow pushers and pure water sellers, have they also chased you?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
tpiar:
How about wheelbarrow pushers and pure water sellers, have they also chased you?

Probably.. What is wrong with that. People should be free to love whoever they want irregardless of class.

I am not a shallow person, I accept people for who they are.

Because he is a pure water seller, doesn't make him a bad man just a victim of unfortunate circumstances.

Once you grow up, you will know that people are different

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by tpiah2: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

Probably.. What is wrong with that. People should be free to love whoever they want irregardless of class.

I am a shallow person, I do not accept people for who they are.

Because he is a pure water seller, I cant date him..

Once I grow up, Iwill know that people are different

aunty, you are changing the subject.

you said you have no control over who chases you, hence your dalliances with your married boyfriend who has five children.

indeed you do have control over who you fancy, because i'm quite sure if your married boyfriend father of five told you he was broke and needs money to feed his wife and five children, o ma ba ese e soro kiakia ni.

you go pick race.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hw are u sure he is married
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by DuchessLily(f): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
Hw are u sure he is married

Because that's what dd girls said, that's what d post says, and the man in that pic looks so
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

Because that's what dd girls said, that's what d post says, and the man in that pic looks so
he might have no wife at ohm. we can't just judge d book by its cover
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by SHOCK7(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

It really shocked me.

since u 're single I just hope 'ur husband 2 be doesn't turn out 2 be same!Becos u'll be so humiliated when one small gal put his pic here! embarassed
raayah:

It really shocked me.

since u 're single I just hope 'ur husband 2 be doesn't turn out 2 be same!Becos u'll be so humiliated when one small gal put his pic here! embarassed
raayah:

It really shocked me.

raayah:

It really shocked me.

since u 're single I just hope 'ur husband 2 be doesn't turn out 2 be same!Becos u'll be so humiliated when one small gal put his pic here!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by ceejay4real(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

It really shocked me.

Hmmmm, u are such a decent girl. Cld u pls ping me on whatsapp? Ma number is 08035449602. I wldnt mind being friends with you!
Yeah, tnx in advance dear! CJ
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
asatemple:
See am a woman and a married one at that but this ladyis pretty stupid. You should be thankful to God that someone is stalking you, posting the man's picture shows you're immature. Someone like me will not take it from any girl after all, a man is entitled to marry as many wives as he wish. Just be careful cos the man may come for revenge, never under-rate any man whether big or small

You've never been stalked to say such a thing. We don't know the extent of what he's done. On the other hand, it could very well be that she overreacted. But never, never say the bolded above. Never! Cleary, you've never been stalked.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by kelspleen10(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
so wetin d gal mean naw? mak we hear word jare
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by friends4ever(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
She posted his pic after one night out and the guy kicked her to the curb...
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by friends4ever(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bolonee...
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by xtervaganza(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
Some ladies don't have chill at all! As a matter of fact, they have never tasted a chill pill before. lol... This lady shared the photo above on her timeline with those bitter words.

Well i think this is extreme though, but, i remain inconclusive since i don't know the level of stalking! So to Mr " married old fool", kindly back-off to avoid a wider embarrassment! What do you thing guys?

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/see-what-lady-did-man-stalking-her-on.html

hard to believe a married man will stalk you online

It's either the man kpanshed her and binned her now she's showing painment
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by BabyGirl32: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

He was my neighbour but all types of men toast girls.
If you are a girl and never been toasted by a married man, you're probably just ugly.
If you think I'm an olosho, that's your headache.

But you are a troll.. your opinion don't matter

Your papa left Nyash.. Ashy!.. Kill yourself.. I married last yr and I have a baby girl now....
Because some stupid irresponsible maggots toast you, doesn't mk you beautiful.
My advice for you is to watch the way you dress .. B.I.T.C.H...
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
BabyGirl32:

Your papa left Nyash.. Ashy!.. Kill yourself.. I married last yr and I have a baby girl now....
Because some stupid irresponsible maggots toast you, doesn't mk you beautiful.
My advice for you is to watch the way you dress .. B.I.T.C.H...

Shame.. I feel for your kids, when they have a trollish, illiterate and uncouth parent like you.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by tpiar: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:

If you are a girl and never been toasted by a married man, you're probably just ugly.

i am actually quite ok with that.

everything is not about toasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.